Obama - look what following Republican Policy has done

R

rdean

Putting billions in tax breaks into your Stimulus just to get Filibuster Party support was bad.

Caving in to tax breaks for billionaires just to save unemployment for millions of struggling Americans was even worse.

Then you went and agreed to a Republican deal on the debt ceiling just to save the world economy, Medicare, Pell Grants for students and help for disabled Americans.

And see what you got? Republicans blaming you for following their policies of tax breaks for the wealthy and tax cuts on programs that help the majority of Americans.

You knew this was going to happen when Republicans said "Let the car companies fail" and "we want the president to fail" and "our only goal is to bring down this president". They have followed their promises perfectly.

They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden.

You need to get out of Washington and present your case to the American people. Do what 80% of Americans want. Do that and the rest will come. There is a nation to "rebuild". We have spent the last 12 years tearing down what Democrats have built up. Following Republican policies is the road to ruin. No one on this board can even name a single Republican Policy that has done anything in the last 12 years that's actually helped America (except for the rich). Remember, it took a Democratic president to get a single terrorist. They couldn't even do that one thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, he needs more photo ops at co's who then close their doors, that will work....or more townhalls were he tells us private jets and the people who fly them are the source of our problems...:rolleyes:

Funny, Timmy the Tax Cheat Geithner said "no way", the "idiot" Michele Bachmann said "way". And guess who got it right?

Shows how utterly clueless this admin is.

Obama has

1. signed a trillion dollars in tax cuts.

2. escalated the Afghanistan war/increased defense spending

3. ballooned the deficit.

Yes, that is Republican policy to a 'T'.

Obama has

1. signed a trillion dollars in tax cuts.

2. escalated the Afghanistan war/increased defense spending

3. ballooned the deficit.

Yes, that is Republican policy to a 'T'.

much of the those 'tax cuts' were rebates and subsidies etc., we have had this discussion.....

I was against the surge into afghan....next?...:lol:

Net Worth, 2009 | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

You gotta look at this. It's hilarious that someone would single out one member of congress. Take a look at ALL of them:

Out of the top 25 richest members of the house, only 5 are Democrats.

Actually, if you expand the data, a lot of Democrats don't really start showing up until about halfway down. I know we had an election since then, but that data isn't available, but considering how are the Republicans work for the wealthy, I suspect it's worse.

Why does the Republican base work so hard for the super rich? They don't get anything out of it, that's obvious.

With Downgrade, time to remove boondoggle of ObamaCare off the back of the US economy

Indeed,
with the Left mantra of "more tax more tax", they say PapaObama is off the table

Even CBO says PapoObama Care kills jobs

CBO Says ObamaCare Will Kill 800,000 Jobs
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jskjci1ZL9Q]‪800,000 Jobs Gone: CBO Admits Health Care Law Will Kill Jobs‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Some studies have shown that PapaObama care is having a real impact on
killing jobs NOW

Analysis: Job Growth Was 10-Fold Higher Before the Democrats Passed Obamacare

“Private-sector job creation initially recovered from the recession at a normal rate, leading to predictions last year of a “Recovery Summer.” Since April 2010, however, net private-sector job creation has stalled. Within two months of the passage of Obamacare, the job market stopped improving. This suggests that businesses are not exaggerating when they tell pollsters that the new health care law is holding back hiring.”

Sherk writes that Obamacare “discourages employers from hiring in several ways:

I am about ready to think O is actually working for the other side.

So am I. But I bet the 'side' I think he's working for is not the 'side' you think he's working for.

Face it, y'all elected someone who wants to destroy our nation for the sake of his international desire for 'wealth redistribution'.

With Downgrade, time to remove boondoggle of ObamaCare off the back of the US economy

Indeed,
with the Left mantra of "more tax more tax", they say PapaObama is off the table

Even CBO says PapoObama Care kills jobs

CBO Says ObamaCare Will Kill 800,000 Jobs
‪800,000 Jobs Gone: CBO Admits Health Care Law Will Kill Jobs‬‏ - YouTube

Some studies have shown that PapaObama care is having a real impact on
killing jobs NOW

Analysis: Job Growth Was 10-Fold Higher Before the Democrats Passed Obamacare

“Private-sector job creation initially recovered from the recession at a normal rate, leading to predictions last year of a “Recovery Summer.” Since April 2010, however, net private-sector job creation has stalled. Within two months of the passage of Obamacare, the job market stopped improving. This suggests that businesses are not exaggerating when they tell pollsters that the new health care law is holding back hiring.”

Sherk writes that Obamacare “discourages employers from hiring in several ways:

So you quote the "Heritage Foundation"????

You might as well be quoting "FOX".

I am about ready to think O is actually working for the other side.

So am I. But I bet the 'side' I think he's working for is not the 'side' you think he's working for.

Face it, y'all elected someone who wants to destroy our nation for the sake of his international desire for 'wealth redistribution'.

Republicans already did "Wealth Redistribution". Just look at their policies. But then, you knew that.

You gotta look at this. It's hilarious that someone would single out one member of congress. Take a look at ALL of them:

Actually, if you expand the data, a lot of Democrats don't really start showing up until about halfway down. I know we had an election since then, but that data isn't available, but considering how are the Republicans work for the wealthy, I suspect it's worse.

Why does the Republican base work so hard for the super rich? They don't get anything out of it, that's obvious.

I count 13 of the top 25 richest in congress are ... wait for it. DEMOCRATS! weird. 7 of the top 10 too! whoa! :eusa_whistle:

The 50 Richest Members of Congress : Roll Call Special Features Guide to Congress

Oh, I love the R's. Mad R Love, here.

He says JOBS!! We NEED JOBS!! And the R's agree, of course.

No, wait.

In the weekly Republican address, Representative Michael Grimm of New York said

Friday's jobs report shows Obama's policies are not working. Grimm said the debt limit deal takes a step in the right direction, but is far from perfect. He said the cuts and reforms do not go nearly far enough.

............. do what, now? What? SERIOUSLY!?! What the fuck!! :cuckoo:

Obama, Republicans Battle Over Jobs | News | English

I count 13 of the top 25 richest in congress are ... wait for it. DEMOCRATS! weird. 7 of the top 10 too! whoa! :eusa_whistle:

The 50 Richest Members of Congress : Roll Call Special Features Guide to Congress

And they're the ones who want to raise taxes on the rich!!! Go, DEMS!!!

And they're the ones who want to raise taxes on the rich!!! Go, DEMS!!!

That's both the house and the senate.

Out of the top 25 richest members of the house, only 5 are Democrats. Where are all these polices coming from? The house.

Forum List

Back