Obama listens to Indians and not real Americans

"Obama listens to Indians and not real Americans"
If you read the article, you would understand that those Indians lived there long before white man came.

If you read the article, you would understand that those Indians lived there long before white man came.
The president should be making decisions that are best for the country, not a portion of it.

We sure have alot of old Indians and I thought free black slaves were old

The president should be making decisions that are best for the country, not a portion of it.
How would you like a pipeline going through your back yard. It wouldn't be best for the country anymore would it.

Well to be fair, no one's gotten more of a raw deal than Native Americans have. I have a lot of sympathy for their plight. But the big difference is, i don't hate America because of Native American struggles. Obama sides with anyone expressing hatred for America. He was raised on Marxist Anti-Americanism.

Looks like he got it right on that one then. Energy industry billionaires and speculators are a definite very slight.....minority.

Wait what? We're still allowed to call them 'Indians?' Isn't that racist? Can't keep up with the PC loons anymore. I give up. :banghead:

Dude it IS on the SATIRE board.

You have no idea the disdain I feel towards ya for taking up a negative attitude towards Indians for God help me I don't see how Indians are causing any problems for settlers.

Forum List

Back