Obama: Lincoln Came Close To My Trials

Obama faces off with the Tea Party. Lincoln faced off with the Confederacy.

Which adversary is the greater dynamo?

He claimed Words, pictures and comments were worse for him then Lincoln, what part of " you can not say the things they said back then" escapes you?

Further Lincoln eventually was KILLED by a Confederate sympathizer. Go ahead now and claim anyone will kill Obama.

Are you kidding?

Conservatives here would relish taking out Obama. They tried to take out Giffords..with a surrogate prompted by Palin.

All Conservatives know is anger and violence.

They love killing people.

Your posting like a complete moron, sallow. I used to think you just acted like one....now I'm beginning to think it wasn't an act. :cuckoo:

Are you kidding?

Conservatives here would relish taking out Obama. They tried to take out Giffords..with a surrogate prompted by Palin.

Not enough negative points can be given for that post.

Projection at its worst, for you libs look more like the

the Khmer Rouge every day and in every way.

:cuckoo:

What projection?

You fuckers were happy as clams to invade a country over nothing. You know how many people died as a result of Iraq? It's over 200,000. I've been on conservative blogs that show machine guns taking out Iraqis to the music of heavy metal.

You guys think it's a football game.

It's not. Real people died.

i haven't

you should seek help

Are you kidding?

Not enough negative points can be given for that post.

Projection at its worst, for you libs look more like the

the Khmer Rouge every day and in every way.

:cuckoo:

What projection?

You fuckers were happy as clams to invade a country over nothing. You know how many people died as a result of Iraq? It's over 200,000. I've been on conservative blogs that show machine guns taking out Iraqis to the music of heavy metal.

You guys think it's a football game.

It's not. Real people died.

Hate to break it to you you lying piece of scum, the Liberals voted for Iraq AND continue to this day supporting it. Including Barrack Obama.

What I find offensive is people like Jillian will defend your sorry ass and then claim the Republicans are bitter and angry.

Lincoln was ridiculed by both the North and the South. He was looked at as a buffoon, ape, country bumpkin. Most thought he had no right to run the country. Obama faces strong political opposition and a 24/7 news network that opposes everything he does, but he is nowhere close to Lincolns abuse

Gonna IGNORE Swallow and say nothing? Typical Liberal.

He claimed Words, pictures and comments were worse for him then Lincoln, what part of " you can not say the things they said back then" escapes you?

Further Lincoln eventually was KILLED by a Confederate sympathizer. Go ahead now and claim anyone will kill Obama.

Are you kidding?

yOU ARE A lying PIECE OF shit. yOU HAVE MADE SPECIFIC CHARGES, provide EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING TURD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILQe2VtiVw]O'Reilly on the Murder of Dr. Tiller - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI&feature=related]Timothy McVeigh interview (60 Minutes) 2000 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0hcpyGuac&feature=related]David Koresh tells it like it is. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1odqQTKyU&feature=related]Before a Bush Speech, this happens - YouTube[/ame]

Stop killing people you violent son of a bitch.

Totally.

Christ on a crutch. What a totally assinine bunch of statments.

Sure hope he doesn't actually believe that drivel. Jeeze.

Well case in point.

And from, interestingly enough, Khmer Rouge boi!

BoycottTheDay said:
Humans have a fundamental right of self protection. That s my view, in a thousand years the weapons we use today will be museum pieces at best.

What the issue is do you or dont you have the right to protect yourself.

After that is answerd i could say the right to bear arms wont mean much when technology advances beyond the firearm.

What good is a right to bear arms when nukes can be the size of a grapefruit.

To be honest i put more faith in my Point
Blank vest than any weapon i have.

My chances of shooting someone before they shoot me out in the streets isnt that good.

:lol:

That didn't take long.

So. One persons viewpoint on a subject is everybody's viewpoint??

Don't think so.

From what I've read the shooter in the Giffords case is crazy. Hell. They can't even try him for his crimes because he's mentally incompetant.

The day you can figure out what goes on in the mind of a nutjob let me know. I'm sure phyciatrists across the world would love to get your insight.

Just a dumb bunch of statements S.

The quote has no point, the guy was saying he WON"T be shooting anyone. I take it as he is to slow or a poor shot to have a chance with someone shooting at him. NOT him wanting to shoot anyone.

Lincoln was ridiculed by both the North and the South. He was looked at as a buffoon, ape, country bumpkin. Most thought he had no right to run the country. Obama faces strong political opposition and a 24/7 news network that opposes everything he does, but he is nowhere close to Lincolns abuse

I already know your a fucking faggot...asshole.

But no swallow.

And don't shoot me.

I already know your a fucking faggot...asshole.

But no swallow.

And don't shoot me.

tissue?

Well case in point.

That didn't take long.

Don't think so.

From what I've read the shooter in the Giffords case is crazy. Hell. They can't even try him for his crimes because he's mentally incompetant.

The day you can figure out what goes on in the mind of a nutjob let me know. I'm sure phyciatrists across the world would love to get your insight.

The quote has no point, the guy was saying he WON"T be shooting anyone. I take it as he is to slow or a poor shot to have a chance with someone shooting at him. NOT him wanting to shoot anyone.

This guy wasn't a poor shot.

White supremacist kills guard at Holocaust museum - Times Online

And quite conservative.

Don't take your guns to town..

Actually, Clinton received much more abuse than Obama. They refuse to cooperate with Obama at all. With Clinton, they ran a non-stop congressional investigation

Actually, Clinton received much more abuse than Obama. They refuse to cooperate with Obama at all. With Clinton, they ran a non-stop congressional investigation

Clinton was impeached. But if President Obama makes it to a second term..I'm thinking they will either impeach or try to assassinate him.

Well case in point.

That didn't take long.

Don't think so.

One persons?

Rick Perry, just yesterday said that Bernake would be committing treason if he did his job and that President Obama doesn't love his country (shades of birthism).

Not only that..he basically threatened violence against Bernake...who isn't even a Democratic appointment. Rove spoke out against it..but only because Bernake was part of the Bushes.

And this? This is a serious Presidential candidate?

And you call me crazy for pointing out the violent intent of Conservatives?

Oh gosh.

The only person being violent is you. Making ignorant lies about everyone, probably cause you were disappointed in Wisconsin and see the handwriting on the wall.

Obama AS PRESIDENT declared that returning veterans were a serious threat for terrorism and his Justice Department agreed.

The Justice Department ORDERED gun store owners to break the law and sell thousands of weapons to Mexican drug gangs. Obama's Justice Department. And what happened to the men responsible on the Ground? They were all promoted and sent to DC so the White House can keep an eye on them before they spill their guts.

The same Justice Department that KNEW they had ordered the sale of weapons to Mexican Drug gangs released reports on serial numbers claiming we had a problem in the SW with gun stores and gun shows illegally selling weapons to the Mexican drug gangs. Weapons they KNEW they had ordered sold.

And you don't care.

Giffords was shot by a whacko with no ties to any political movement, which you know full well since that claim was destroyed within days of it being made.

Your Liberal Senators and Congressman all voted FOR Iraq war. AND voted every year since to support it. Including Barrack Obama.

Not one single credible attempt has been made on Obama. NOT ONE. In fact as far as I know no one has been arrested except one nut job in the Midwest that opened his fat mouth just before an Obama visit. He had no means or ability to do anything as the Secret service discovered.

For 8 YEARS bush was threatened with death, being tried for war crimes, you name it he went through it. And you want to compare Obama to Lincoln? You are a LIAR and a fucking joke.

Are you kidding?

yOU ARE A lying PIECE OF shit. yOU HAVE MADE SPECIFIC CHARGES, provide EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING TURD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILQe2VtiVw]O'Reilly on the Murder of Dr. Tiller - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI&feature=related]Timothy McVeigh interview (60 Minutes) 2000 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0hcpyGuac&feature=related]David Koresh tells it like it is. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1odqQTKyU&feature=related]Before a Bush Speech, this happens - YouTube[/ame]

Not one single one of those prove your point. You know it, I know it and all your Liberal butt buddies know it. You are sick lying retard that is so upset at losing in Wisconsin you have gone off the deep end. I suspect you know whats coming next year and can not take it. Seek professional help, really.

The only person being violent is you. Making ignorant lies about everyone, probably cause you were disappointed in Wisconsin and see the handwriting on the wall.

Obama AS PRESIDENT declared that returning veterans were a serious threat for terrorism and his Justice Department agreed.

The Justice Department ORDERED gun store owners to break the law and sell thousands of weapons to Mexican drug gangs. Obama's Justice Department. And what happened to the men responsible on the Ground? They were all promoted and sent to DC so the White House can keep an eye on them before they spill their guts.

The same Justice Department that KNEW they had ordered the sale of weapons to Mexican Drug gangs released reports on serial numbers claiming we had a problem in the SW with gun stores and gun shows illegally selling weapons to the Mexican drug gangs. Weapons they KNEW they had ordered sold.

And you don't care.

Giffords was shot by a whacko with no ties to any political movement, which you know full well since that claim was destroyed within days of it being made.

Your Liberal Senators and Congressman all voted FOR Iraq war. AND voted every year since to support it. Including Barrack Obama.

Not one single credible attempt has been made on Obama. NOT ONE. In fact as far as I know no one has been arrested except one nut job in the Midwest that opened his fat mouth just before an Obama visit. He had no means or ability to do anything as the Secret service discovered.

For 8 YEARS bush was threatened with death, being tried for war crimes, you name it he went through it. And you want to compare Obama to Lincoln? You are a LIAR and a fucking joke.

Giffords was spotlighted by Palin..and said so. Do you even bother to watch the clip? Same with Tiller being spotlighted by O'Reilly. You guys like to find proxies to do your dirty work. But sometimes you do it on your own, like with Tim McVeigh, Scott Rudolph, James Brunn and a whole host of others.

Bush went to war based on lies. And he fed those lies to congress. Be that as it may, no congress has ever denied a President a war..if they wanted one.

But Bush was under no danger of being tried for "War Crimes" ever. They can STILL try him. See any traction there? Bush had a pretty easy ride of it..until the last couple of years..when all the shit he pulled caught up with him.

Since day one, Obama's been under assault. He's gotten absolutely no slack and this thread even proves it. Every utterance, every move, everything this guy does and DOESN'T do is harshly attacked. Even casual associations are subject to massive conflations.

You piece of violent shit.

Last edited:

Not one single one of those prove your point. You know it, I know it and all your Liberal butt buddies know it. You are sick lying retard that is so upset at losing in Wisconsin you have gone off the deep end. I suspect you know whats coming next year and can not take it. Seek professional help, really.

They ALL prove my point.

You vile assassin you.

Clinton was impeached. But if President Obama makes it to a second term..I'm thinking they will either impeach or try to assassinate him.

Clinton was impeached and disbarred because he lied under oath. Obama is inefectual and behaving ever more like a buffoon. Why bother with him. If he is reelected he will just spend more time on the golf course.

Forum List

Back