Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

the no class democwats strike again,, and they wonder why someone wants them to fail!

the no class democwats strike again,, and they wonder why someone wants them to fail!

That "someone" would be Rush... I guess you live in a reverse universe...yesterday follows today...

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

basically wishing death on a US citizen...and obama laughs at it

he is a lousy president and nothing but a school yard bully

Is that better than wanting the entire country to "fail"? Like his counterparts on the left and his comrades on the right, Rush is a partisan dick who deserves all of the ridicule that is thrown at him.

I guess we are OK then, hoping she'll get breast cancer?

Dinner Dish's Blog: Obama laughs at Rush "Oxycontin" jab - POLITICO.com

What a surprise that someone from the Left would wish a Conservative ill. NOT.

On November 4, 1994, Malveaux famously stated of Supreme Court Justice Thomas: "I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease....He is an absolutely reprehensible person."

ABC's Race Expert: Woman Who Hoped for Death of Clarence Thomas | NewsBusters.org

I generally don't laugh at jokes wishing someone would either get a disease or die. To me, it's not funny. It is vicious and in poor taste.

Last edited:
Is that better than wanting the entire country to "fail"? Like his counterparts on the left and his comrades on the right, Rush is a partisan dick who deserves all of the ridicule that is thrown at him.

So Rush deserved this? I thought Obama was the President of change?

If it was unacceptable for Rush to say what he did, then it is unacceptable for Sykes to say what she did.

Regardless, BO should not have laughed at a joke wishing kidney failure on any American citizen.

one problem with that
Rush doesnt want the country to fail, just Obama, so the country will survive

That "someone" would be Rush... I guess you live in a reverse universe...yesterday follows today...

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

"I hope his kidneys fail" was said by a comedian performing a comedy act, Rush was ah...

Yea .................I guess they're both comedians performing a comedy act ...

strawman....nobody said they want the entire country to fail

you're a disgusting prick who thinks its funny to wish death on a US citizen

"I hope his kidneys fail" was said by a comedian performing a comedy act, Rush was ah...

oh! back to the "it's a comedian bullshit" and the obamalama? he laughed? yep no class

showing what a fucking partisan hack you are again

If the president "fails" to properly assist the country, the country fails, does it not?

No, only on partisan assholes like Limbaugh. Doesn't mean I actually want to see them die; I simply enjoy seeing them lambasted.

one problem with that
Rush doesnt want the country to fail, just Obama, so the country will survive

True, but if Obama's policies fail (and I believe that they probably will,) we're in even deeper shit as a country. I don't know why anybody would want that even if it's likely to happen.

If the president "fails" to properly assist the country, the country fails, does it not?

No, only on partisan assholes like Limbaugh. Doesn't mean I actually want to see them die; I simply enjoy seeing them lambasted.

no, not at all. if his policies don't succeed, this country will be better off...

i wouldn't expect a partisan hack like you to understand that

no, not at all. if his policies don't succeed, this country will be better off...

i wouldn't expect a partisan hack like you to understand that
"Partisan hack." :lol:

Clearly, that's an accurate description of anyone who dares to disagree with Rush Limbaugh, right, dude? I've been consistent in my denunciation of both parties and their respective morons. As a result, I'm called "partisan" by people from both sides who crap their diapers over any disagreement with their lame positions.

I like stand up comedy as much as the next guy, but I really hate it when they wish death (or failure) upon someone else. If she had said the same thing about the President or a member of the administration, I would have been just as unhappy about it.

Regardless of politics, you don't wish death or illness upon another person. It just shows how low class you are.

Immie

You must have been looking in a mirror when you wrote this post! Just look at the stuff on everyone of your posts if you want to see hatred and vitriol. "I didn't think I would be this bad" "HYPE"... This is your description of "Class"?

Forum List

Back