Obama Like Robin Hood

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
An immoral common thief........... stealing from rightful property owners to waste on his personal whims......

The man hasnt a clue about "justice" or the American way.........

Robin Hood stole from King John's tax collectors to return the taxes to the people who paid the unfair and confiscatory taxes.

obamabaloney is no Robin Hood.

20% income tax for all. Those who argue that we would be raising taxes on the lower class - raising my taxes by 20% is worth a lot more than raising their taxes by 10-15%. In all, a person is a person and no one "deserves" to pay less or more taxes.

20% income tax for all. Those who argue that we would be raising taxes on the lower class - raising my taxes by 20% is worth a lot more than raising their taxes by 10-15%. In all, a person is a person and no one "deserves" to pay less or more taxes.

Apparently you're wrong. The Tea Party finally decided to do something and said that Olympic athletes deserve to pay less than the rest of us.

Apparently you're wrong. The Tea Party finally decided to do something and said that Olympic athletes deserve to pay less than the rest of us.

Gee, who knew the tea party was for lower taxes...............

So you agree that the highest income earners need a big tax increase and that lower income earners need a big tax decrease at the state level where currently the lowest income earners pay the highest percentage in taxes. I will keep that in mind.

Forum List

Back