Obama Lies....Waiting for the Outrage

Gem

Rookie
Aug 11, 2004
Since we went round and round about McCain's ad about Obama's comprehensive sex-ed program...I figured that people would be here to express their extreme disappoint in Barak Obama for his disgusting lies, distortions, and blatant attempt to pander to people who didn't know any better....

hmm....hopefully I just missed the other threads...

Political Punch

Since we went round and round about McCain's ad about Obama's comprehensive sex-ed program...I figured that people would be here to express their extreme disappoint in Barak Obama for his disgusting lies, distortions, and blatant attempt to pander to people who didn't know any better....

Political Punch

yeah, that's a bullshit ad! I hope he pulls it off the air.

It's not fair to slam McCain about Immigration considering he's actually for allowing illegals to gain citizenship.

I guess some would chalk this up to the whole goose and gander argument but I'd rather Obama stick to the facts (which are damning enough) instead of sinking into the mud with McCain.

• Banned
Exactly. It seems like both candidates don't seem to know they've got the high ground when they've got it, lol.

yeah, you need to travel the low ground like picking someone like Palin for VP...

you mean like picking someone with more experience than obammy...you mean picking someone unlike joey biden who believes obama is not experienced enough and stands by that belief and can't understand why obama picked him and that hillary would be a better pick

:badgrin:

yeah, you need to travel the low ground like picking someone like Palin for VP...

lightning_in_a_bottle.jpg

Looks like the bigoted chickens are coming home to roost on limbaughs ass... now I'd love Mac to come out in support of his Amnesty bill... Until he does that, I'll assume that this ad is OK and fair to play...

I think I'm safe in guessing you're dateless, celibate, and don't relate well to women.
Typical of a Lib to assume and be totally wrong. I'm still happily married 22 years, we have a great sex life, and all of her gal friends think I'm a hoot.

Please make some more assumptions so I can slap you upside the head with them. :badgrin:

While students were promoting a positive message about "knowing who you vote for before you vote" not endorsing anyone. They were accosted by several Middle eastern Cab drivers. This video is only a portion of what happened the cab driver grabbed the fliers from the female student calling her a liar. Then interrupted her each time she was speaking with people on the street spiting on the street saying they were liars. Why does the Middle East want Obama in office so bad? This is frightening to me and should be to all.
They will not allow me to post the video but it is on Utube and is you email through here I will gladly send it to you. It happened in Fort Worth, Texas on Friday, September 19, 2008

Last edited:

Political Punch

What is really funny about this is that neither candidate wants to offend latino voters, so they play both sides against the middle. You are never going to get an honest answer out of either of these two until one is in office.:eusa_whistle:

Political Punch

I'm outraged...almost. It is McCain who aligned himself with the reactionary right which open the door for the comparisons. Of course McCain is welcome to denounce the fruit-bats from the right and expose Obama as a liar. Good luck with that...but I suppose that was the real purpose of the ad.

Forum List

Back