Obama lied to the American people about the true nature of Iran's nuclear program

Remember all of the assurances from the the Cult, that "Iran is no where near close to acquiring a Nuclear Bomb".

remember: if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, if you like your... well, you all know how this muslime mulatto, scum sucking lying, treasonous pile of shit has totally fucked over this once great United States of America.

ROFLMNAO! Imagine the SHOCK when I read that our in-house comrades were fooled AGAIN.

Remember all of the assurances from the the Cult, that "Iran is no where near close to acquiring a Nuclear Bomb".

Well, as we assured them was the case, not only is Iran on the brink of such, obama dam' well knew they were, when he advised the US public (many of whom are Americans), that Iran was not close to acquiring nukes.

"obama lied to the American people about the true nature of Iran's nuclear program, according to declassified material. Add this to a litany of lies told by our president.

Declassified material reported on by Bloomberg confirms the following:

“The Barack Obama administration has estimated for years that Iran was at most three months away from enriching enough nuclear fuel for an atomic bomb … Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz acknowledged that the U.S. has assessed for several years that Iran has been two to three months away from producing enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon. When asked how long the administration has held this assessment, Moniz said: 'Oh quite some time.'”

However, as Bloomberg also reports, and as you probably remember, Obama has consistently told the American people that Iran is at least a year away from developing a nuclear weapon. This is otherwise known as the “breakout time.”

Obama even contradicted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the issue. Netanyahu's breakout time has always been more urgent than Obama's. Now we know that Bibi was closer to the truth and Obama knew the truth but lied about it.

It seems as though we are willing to do just about anything to secure a deal with Iran, even if it's a bad deal.

This includes giving Iran $50 billion as a bonus for signing a nuclear agreement. You read that correctly! This cash release would be in addition to the lifting of sanctions, which is also worth billions. According to experts, that “could be the largest cash infusion to a terror-backing regime in recent memory.”

These negotiations with Iran should not have gone any further without Iran agreeing to a few preliminary things, including recognizing Israel's right to exist and stop sponsoring terrorism. ..."

Read more: Obama Lied About Iran The Sean Hannity Show

Where_r_my_Keys, what chance do you estimate that Iran will have a nuclear weapon in a year? What about 2 years?

Odds are Iran already has one... and is working for a $50 billion windfall before loading it onto their newly acquired 777 and flying it to Tel Aviv.

Ok. Do you think it will become publicly known that Iran had a nuclear weapon when? In 1 year? 2 years?

It became public knowledge the moment that obama claimed otherwise.

This seems like a strange claim. The set of humans who are such compulsive liars that you would expect what they say to be anti-correlated with the truth is very tiny. It may be rational to decide that a person lies so frequently that their claims merit as having close to zero evidentiary value, but that they have negative evidentary value?

Certainly though even if you personally think that this is strong evidence of Iran currently having a nuke, it doesn't seem like it is public knowledge unless you are using a very non-standard notion of publicly known. What me ask then a different question: when do you think it will become the consensus of public opinion that Iran has a nuclear weapon? 1 year? 2 years?

Bullshit, Russia and China is not going to just give them all the stuff they need besides refined Uranium to have a legitimate nuclear capability. I do not think any of you alarmists are aware of what being nuclear capable entails. It's a lot more than just "fissile material", there's testing, storage, delivery systems, etc. The Bomb itself is only part of the equation and the Uranium is only part of a Bomb.

I don't believe Iran intends to STORE nuclear weapons for any period of time. I believe their material will go into a number of smaller "suitcase nuke" type packages to be sold or used in places like Saudi Arabia, Israel and potentially against US targets, military or domestic.
Uranium Bombs cannot be scaled down that small but that is beside the point. I've said it before and I will now say it again: Nuclear weapons are useless if they are used. If you have them no one will invade you, if you use them the whole world will come down on your ass. The narrative that Iran is engaged in an effort to become a suicide bomber on a national level just does not hold water.

A show of hands of those who think "fissile material" is a functional nuclear weapon.

LOL!

^^ That's one of the idiots that Advised you that Iran was 'no where near' a nuclear weapon. ^^

It's worth noting how it desperately NEEDS that idiocy to be true...

LMAO! Adorable...
Well there's one vote that knows nothing about nuclear weapons, anyone else care to show their ignorance?
Bless your heart.

You could have quit after the first two words in the thread title.

The libs here dont care. They wouldnt care if Obama negotiated the total capitulation of American forces to China. They straight up dont give a fuck about this country. They are motivated by hatred, greed and envy.

The libs here dont care. They wouldnt care if Obama negotiated the total capitulation of American forces to China. They straight up dont give a fuck about this country. They are motivated by hatred, greed and envy.
Projection much? Disappointed that the useless war you wanted might be postponed?

Projection much? Disappointed that the useless war you wanted might be postponed?
Like I said bless your ignorant heart.

Like I said bless your ignorant heart.
My heart needs no blessing, but it would be nice if you people were educated on this issue by someone besides the MIC profiteers who want another trillion dollars and thousands of American lives to be wasted. You probably do not even remember about ten years ago when GWB tried to start a third war playing up the Iran threat that has just not materialized. You probably bought into it then just like you are now. It is not even an argument that the government lies but on this you people think they are as honest as the day is long.

...the useless war you wanted might be postponed?

when did you donate your brain to science ? i heard it was rejected due to the rot started years ago. :up: .... :lmao:

"Nuclear weapons are useless if they are used. If you have them no one will invade you, if you use them the whole world will come down on your ass."

soooo, you FEEEEL iran should have "The Bomb" and will not use it ? :lmao:

...the useless war you wanted might be postponed?

when did you donate your brain to science ? i heard it was rejected due to the rot started years ago. :up: .... :lmao:

"Nuclear weapons are useless if they are used. If you have them no one will invade you, if you use them the whole world will come down on your ass."

soooo, you FEEEEL iran should have "The Bomb" and will not use it ? :lmao:
I know that the hawkish MIC is lying to you and you are eating it up. Iran should not have a Bomb but I reject this idea that they are going to use them in an offensive manner. They have a pretty nice, developed country with all the modern conveniences, I think they just don't want to end up rubble like Iraq because they have no means to deter invasion.

The question is? what hasn't that man lied to us about

snake/traitor and a danger to us and our country

I think they just don't want to end up rubble like Iraq because they have no means to deter invasion.

you "think" ? did it hurt a lot ?

i was under the impression they had a pretty strong military that could deter any type of invasion.

one of us must be wrong, i do not believe it is me. :up:

Uranium Bombs cannot be scaled down that small but that is beside the point. I've said it before and I will now say it again: Nuclear weapons are useless if they are used. If you have them no one will invade you, if you use them the whole world will come down on your ass. The narrative that Iran is engaged in an effort to become a suicide bomber on a national level just does not hold water.

Nuclear weapons are useless if you are unwilling to use them, just like any weapon. I don't believe Iran has the same deluded "nuclear deterant" concept as the USA does.

Forum List

Back