Obama lied, people died

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Since at least one liberal still claims Bush lied and people died, I am now going to point out that since Obama became President and allowed all the wars to continue and has lied about every campaign promise he made, we can now say , according to those libs " Obama lied, people died". Thanks for giving me a new line.

Since at least one liberal still claims Bush lied and people died, I am now going to point out that since Obama became President and allowed all the wars to continue and has lied about every campaign promise he made, we can now say , according to those libs " Obama lied, people died". Thanks for giving me a new line.

Come on Sarge......that the best you got??
This is too easy

Come on Sarge......that the best you got??
This is too easy

Really? Post some actual prove Bush lied. The Congress both republican controlled and democratic controlled investigated the claims and found no such thing to be true. Go ahead one of you enlightened types provide us with some actual credible evidence Bush lied. And while you are at it, provide us some actual evidence that somehow he got all those foreign Countries to agree with his assessment on weapons of Mass destruction.

he's over there to get Bin Laden. no matters how many boys die. their screamin for help and Osama's pickin his nose.

Yes, I really hate how Obama put us in some unnecessary wars by telling us about "yellow cake" and "imminent danger" and "mushroom clouds"

I really hate that about him.

Yes, I really hate how Obama put us in some unnecessary wars by telling us about "yellow cake" and "imminent danger" and "mushroom clouds"

Again completely taken out of context with the intent to mislead. The only liar here is you, as you continue in this thread to lie about what was and was not said.

he's keeping your liberal ass there ain't he! :lol::lol::lol:

Barack Obama's biggest lie is his constant hyping that he's going to remove our troops from Iraq by 2011. This is an outright lie plain & simple. We will have troops in Iraq for many decades to come. We are not leaving Iraq anymore then we left South Korea. We will have military bases in Iraq for the foreseeable future. He simply told his Leftist sheep what they wanted to hear during the Campaign. If the Liberal dominated MSM wasn't so corrupt and in his pocket,they would actually call him on his big lie. He can still go on fooling some of the people but he cant fool all of the people.

You what's funny? I bet that when that during the height of the movement against the Iraq war you railed on people who would say things like "Bush lied, people died." I bet it really pissed you off that they pinkos would say such crap about the POTUS. I bet that but you probably went to great lengths defend the Iraq War all the time. Now that Boooooooooooosh is no longer in office you want to make sure that you inflict every wrong that you perceive was done to Boooooooooooooooooooooshh onto Obama even if you have to morbidly twist things to make it so. It's always Booooooooooooooooooosh this and Boooooooooooooooosh that with you. Of all the people on the board, RGS, you are easily the one who is still most hung up on all things BOooooooooooooooooosh.

Forum List

Back