Obama lied, I died....

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Coupled with McCain's interview yesterday where he somehow managed to convince Spain that he thought their country was our enemy or perhaps part of Latin America, this won't be very hard for the latinos to swallow.

:D

• Banned
Coupled with McCain's interview yesterday where he somehow managed to convince Spain that he thought their country was our enemy or perhaps part of Latin America, this won't be very hard for the latinos to swallow.

:D

do you think Latinos are stupid or just uninformed?
:eusa_whistle:

do you think Latinos are stupid or just uninformed?
:eusa_whistle:

do you think Americans in general are stupid or just unimformed?

McCain has been lying for months, according to my local papers this morning he's repeated 22 DIFFERENT lies, even after being exposed as lies.

I do love the faux bemusement over a candidate lying and thinking the people will buy it....how do you think Bush won in 04?

• Banned
Neither. That would be McCain. You guys should really lock him up until election day so he stops putting his foot in his mouth.

sorry, he's not my guy. living where i do, i exist under a one party system and the republican party ain't it. it's just that i thought the Obama campaign was different........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Banned
do you think Americans in general are stupid or just unimformed?

McCain has been lying for months, according to my local papers this morning he's repeated 22 DIFFERENT lies, even after being exposed as lies.

I do love the faux bemusement over a candidate lying and thinking the people will buy it....how do you think Bush won in 04?

i'll have you know my bemusement is 100% real.
Bush won in '04 because John Kerry is/was incompetent.

:lol: ok sorry to question your bemusement...

yes, well Kerry was incompetent but so was/is Bush so his lies helped push him ahead in a race between two incompetents.

Bush won in '04 because of a lot of reasons, Kerry's competency not being one of them. He won because he ran a better campaign. He won because of the lying swiftboaters; he won because Kerry NEVER appropriately responded to the swiftboating or to the BS about "he was for it before he was against it"...

THAT was one of the stupidest thing I've ever seen....

OK...maybe I'll retract in part... the CAMPAIGN was incompetent... Donna Brazile shouldn't be anywhere near a presidential campaign.

McCain has flip flopped on this one to keep the ideologues happy.

McCain/Palin are now agents of change, no more pristine coastlines, no more arctic wilderness, no more polar bears, no more whales, and no more books. Change!

Bush won in '04 because of a lot of reasons, Kerry's competency not being one of them. He won because he ran a better campaign. He won because of the lying swiftboaters; he won because Kerry NEVER appropriately responded to the swiftboating or to the BS about "he was for it before he was against it"...

THAT was one of the stupidest thing I've ever seen....

OK...maybe I'll retract in part... the CAMPAIGN was incompetent... Donna Brazile shouldn't be anywhere near a presidential campaign.

John Kerry in person comes across as the biggest phoney on the planet, mostly because he is. he is without question the most arrogant condescending prick on the planet and when it comes to constituent service, constituent service never comes. i define that as incompetency at the most basic level of politics.
i think the only reason he carried Mass was because the other Mass party bigs couldn't have stood the embarassment of him losing.

Forum List

Back