Obama lied about Osama bin Laden's death

What disease was Tim Osmon, excuse me, Osama Bin Ladin dignosed with in 1999? Some disease he wasn't expected to live with for more that a year or two?

But hey, we know Obama killed Osama because we have the pictures of the dead body!

Did you mean the photoshopped pictures of Osama bin Laden's corpse?

Osama-Bin-Laden-Dead-Photos2.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

agent trolls Kissass.Moron In the hat,and Rightwinger as always get their asses handed to them on a platter.Boy their hanlders sure pay them well for the ass beatings they constantly come back for all the time.They are such stupid fucks they dont think we can see the obvious that these are fake photos.:lol: you got to love how agent troll Kiss my evades the fact how aq was funded by the CIA.

He sure is amusing watching him change the subject and ignore the facts when he is cornered.:lol::lol: yeah troll agents Kissmy,rightwinger,and Moron In the Hat never read articles you post since it shoots down their ramblings.:lol: and godboy and agent candyass/obamerican is just too stupid they can only come back with pathetic one liners when cornered.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow three pages in and still no actual proof lol.

hate to break your heart but just because your afraid of the truth and cover your ears and close your eyes cause it scares you since its what your afraid to see, doesnt mean proof wasnt posted.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you trolls should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you all would be laughed out of debating hall in a minute the way you guys debate here.

only an idiot would believe those pics are not doctored which you have proved so many times in the past you are.:D oh and you have not read a signle thing he has posted in this entire thred so as always,you prove the trtuh scares you just like it does godboy troll.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Wikileaks, Al-Qaeda, Osama's family members, friends, foes, Democrats, Republicans, all the news organizations & media on the planet, & all the governments on the planet are lying??????
I love how you evade the facts as always.:lol: al queda was funded by the CIA,the friends and family members of course are going to go along with it,thwy want to stay alive.people who give different versions than the governments version of events end up dying in mysterious deaths.happened in the JFK assassination,happend with 9/11.

many in the JFK assassination matter of fact kept quiet for years because they were afraid cause of all the mysterious deaths of people. oh and stop telling lies,its only here in america where people have swallowed your propaganda,other counties no it was an inside job and the media that you worship is controlled by the CIA and both parties are corrupt fool. oh and congress is corrupt as hell.the ones that questioned it, they got rid of.any wonder they earned that 7% approval rating, the lowest in its history and Bush had the lowest approval rating of any president ever?

since YOU evade facts and change the subject.then I get to change the subject as well.debunk this video.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

you cant.you like everybody always runs off.

You are evading & deflecting. Tell me which countries government says Obama is lying about Osama Bin Laden! Which government scraped up the blood from that bedroom & did a DNA test proving that was not Osama Bin Laden? I guarantee they tested it & would have used it as proof & loudly declared we were lying if it was not true. Al-Qaeda said it's true & still fights US to this day. Just look at what happened in Benghazi. Nobody in the real world has any real proof to the contrary. Only internet hucksters claim it was a lie.

You are a gullible dumbass! :cuckoo:

The body that was supposedly that of Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea within 24 hours of being gunned down in what was probably a CIA safehouse set up with help from Blackwater. Claims by the White House and CIA that DNA confirmation of his identity are bogus.

DNA tests take 3-10 days to run and are not something that can be done in flight or at sea.

What disease was Tim Osmon, excuse me, Osama Bin Ladin dignosed with in 1999? Some disease he wasn't expected to live with for more that a year or two?

But hey, we know Obama killed Osama because we have the pictures of the dead body!
supposedly kidney disease and he needed dialysis to stay alive....but no one could prove such....one way or the other, that he actually had it.

I love how you evade the facts as always.:lol: al queda was funded by the CIA,the friends and family members of course are going to go along with it,thwy want to stay alive.people who give different versions than the governments version of events end up dying in mysterious deaths.happened in the JFK assassination,happend with 9/11.

many in the JFK assassination matter of fact kept quiet for years because they were afraid cause of all the mysterious deaths of people. oh and stop telling lies,its only here in america where people have swallowed your propaganda,other counties no it was an inside job and the media that you worship is controlled by the CIA and both parties are corrupt fool. oh and congress is corrupt as hell.the ones that questioned it, they got rid of.any wonder they earned that 7% approval rating, the lowest in its history and Bush had the lowest approval rating of any president ever?

since YOU evade facts and change the subject.then I get to change the subject as well.debunk this video.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

You are evading & deflecting. Tell me which countries government says Obama is lying about Osama Bin Laden! Which government scraped up the blood from that bedroom & did a DNA test proving that was not Osama Bin Laden? I guarantee they tested it & would have used it as proof & loudly declared we were lying if it was not true. Al-Qaeda said it's true & still fights US to this day. Just look at what happened in Benghazi. Nobody in the real world has any real proof to the contrary. Only internet hucksters claim it was a lie.

The body that was supposedly that of Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea within 24 hours of being gunned down in what was probably a CIA safehouse set up with help from Blackwater. Claims by the White House and CIA that DNA confirmation of his identity are bogus.

DNA tests take 3-10 days to run and are not something that can be done in flight or at sea.

Hey stupid..............you DO realize that they transported his body to a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier, right?

Tell ya what, do your own research and check out what kind of medical facilities they have on carriers. Me? I already know, since I was stationed with a squadron that made several deployments on one. Not only do they have everything that a full surgery room would have, they've also got some pretty advanced care available.

Try again. Yes, they CAN do DNA tests on a U.S. Navy carrier.

the whole story smells of the chicago man behind the curtain.

still haven't heard or seen the word martyr. like everything obamavich touches, it has seildfeld/forrest gump like precision timely coincidences.

he's the most wag the dog president in history.

Last edited:

Hey stupid..............you DO realize that they transported his body to a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier, right?

Tell ya what, do your own research and check out what kind of medical facilities they have on carriers. Me? I already know, since I was stationed with a squadron that made several deployments on one. Not only do they have everything that a full surgery room would have, they've also got some pretty advanced care available.

Like our own military would NEVER participate in a coverup.no they are just looking out for the good of americans just like our congress is.next thing your going to say is congress serves the people.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you should start a comedy club.:lol::lmao: your in serious denial.

Boy he sure is a dumbass.I love how he keeps evading the FACTS that Obama all of a sudden got younger over the years dying his hair black from grey,something that is forbidden in the muslim community.Guess Bin laden all of a sudden decided not to be a muslin anymore according to agent kissmy.agent kissmy also always ignores how the video the CIA said they recovered that was allegedly Bin Laden confessing the guy was much fatter,and was writing right handed and its well known Bin Laden was LEFT handed and he was wearing jewelery which is forbidden amongts muslins.agaent kissmys handlers sure pay him to come back for his constant ass beatings he gets here.:lol::lol::D

Like our own military would NEVER participate in a coverup.no they are just looking out for the good of americans just like our congress is.next thing your going to say is congress serves the people.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you should start a comedy club.:lol::lmao: your in serious denial.

Hey..............you're the stupid jackass that stated they could never do DNA tests in flight or at sea. I was simply correcting your idiocy, because like I stated, not only can they do DNA tests onboard, but they can also do virtually anything that a land based hospital can.

Never said anything about a cover up either. You're the moron that is looking for bogey men where there is none.

Hey..............you're the stupid jackass that stated they could never do DNA tests in flight or at sea. I was simply correcting your idiocy, because like I stated, not only can they do DNA tests onboard, but they can also do virtually anything that a land based hospital can.

Never said anything about a cover up either. You're the moron that is looking for bogey men where there is none.

thanks for proving that YOU are the moron.You confused the user names with me and the thread starter.you always run off like all frady cat Bush dupes do and agent trolls Kiss my and rightwinger as well when cornered with facts about 9/11 being an inside job so no surprise there you cant even get the user names right.:lol:

Last edited:
So, I've been told that the OP is Rimjob with spell check. The words are spelled right but he's still a fucking Gage dupe.:lol:

Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around? :badgrin:

Why did Bush lie? Why didn't your parents tell you they found you in a dumpster next to a crack house?

All these questions still unanswered..

thats candyass for ya.:lol::lol::lol: those are always his great rebutalls to facts.classic one liners.:lol::lol::lol::D

So, I've been told that the OP is Rimjob with spell check. The words are spelled right but he's still a fucking Gage dupe.:lol:

Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around? :badgrin:

Why did Bush lie? Why didn't your parents tell you they found you in a dumpster next to a crack house?

All these questions still unanswered..

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

:up_yours:

Last edited:

thanks for proving that YOU are the moron.You confused the user names with me and the thread starter.you always run off like all frady cat Bush dupes do and agent trolls Kiss my and rightwinger as well when cornered with facts about 9/11 being an inside job so no surprise there you cant even get the user names right.:lol:

You got that right 911 ISJ.

Abikerbitchsailor proved he's a moron all by himself! :lmao:

No you are the stupid one here! You make the following statement: "you DO realize that they transported his body to a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier, right?" Apparently, YOU were not paying attention. I said "DNA tests take 3-10 days to run and are not something that can be done in flight or at sea." What are the those two last words? AT SEA. Where do aircraft carriers go? They go AT SEA, do they not, stupid? Learn to pay attention!

Even if a DNA test could be done aboard an aircraft carrier, there is NO WAY OF GETTING DNA RESULTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

No you are the stupid one here! You make the following statement: "you DO realize that they transported his body to a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier, right?" Apparently, YOU were not paying attention. I said "DNA tests take 3-10 days to run and are not something that can be done in flight or at sea." What are the those two last words? AT SEA. Where do aircraft carriers go? They go AT SEA, do they not, stupid? Learn to pay attention!

Even if a DNA test could be done aboard an aircraft carrier, there is NO WAY OF GETTING DNA RESULTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

You're right..............aircraft carriers DO go out to sea. Incidentally, during that time they can not only launch and recover aircraft, but they can handle just about any kind of medical emergency, as well as do a lot of other stuff.

How do I know? I was stationed aboard two carriers while stationed with VFA-131.

Try again idiot...................

Forum List

Back