Obama lied about Osama bin Laden's death

Osama Bin Laden has been dead since December 13, 2001.

The Bush Admin. has known that Osama bin Laden has been dead and deceived the American people about it. The Obama Admin. knows it as well. Obama does not deserve credit for a lie. The US Government had the military over in Afghanistan chasing a ghost and who paid the price for it? Our troops and their families.

What happened in Pakistan May 2, 2011 was a political stunt to try and boost Obama lagging rating at that time. The whole operation is a lie.

YEARS OF DECEIT: US OPENLY ACCEPTS BIN LADEN LONG DEAD - Another World Is Possible

Of all the nutjob CTs out there, this is the most believable to me. That said I have one question:

Why would Bush hide OBL's death and allow obama to get the cred?

Channeling Alex Jones doesn't prove OBL has been dead since 2001 but it does prove you are a flaming loon. Thanks for playing! :D

SAYIT? Say what?

That YOU are a gullible and ignorant shit-stain that actually got drunk on Obama's Kool-Aid, and believed every word Obama was telling as the truth about OBL supposedly being killed in May 2011. :cuckoo:

That YOU failed to comprehend the evidence that proves otherwise.

That YOU are a joke, looking for a punchline.

I don't know what makes YOU so stupid, but it really works. OBL has been dead since December, 2001.

Last edited:

Channeling Alex Jones doesn't prove OBL has been dead since 2001 but it does prove you are a flaming loon. Thanks for playing! :D

SAYIT? Say what?

That YOU are a gullible and ignorant shit-stain that actually got drunk on Obama's Kool-Aid, and believed every word Obama was telling as the truth about OBL supposedly being killed in May 2011. :cuckoo:

I don't know what makes YOU so stupid, but it really works. OBL has been dead since December, 2001.

I'm stupid because I don't have a crystal ball like you, Princess? I don't need to look hard for a joke around here ... it's the idiot with the confederate flag skull and crossbones avatar. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

SAYIT? Say what?

If OBL has been dead since December, 2001, then why the fuck didn't Shrub the Junior broadcast it on all channels?

Didn't he said he wanted him "dead or alive"?

Face it fuckwit, Jr. didn't do shit and Obama did.

Osama Bin Laden Has Been Dead Since 2001

Nothing but conspiracy theory.

- Where is Osama Bin Laden's Grave?
- Where is the DNA proof Osama Bin Laden is in that grave?
- Seal team 6 produced Osama Bin Laden's body as proof they got him.
- Until you prove otherwise Obama did not lie about Osama bin Laden's death.

SAYIT? Say what?

If OBL has been dead since December, 2001, then why the fuck didn't Shrub the Junior broadcast it on all channels?

Didn't he said he wanted him "dead or alive"?

Face it fuckwit, Jr. didn't do shit and Obama did.

I don't really care when the dirtball died as long as he's dead. Imagine how many countries would be in on a conspiracy to cover OBL's death including his host country. CTs just don't think things through. Period. :cuckoo:

In their defense, this board exists so CTs can exhibit their paranoia anonymously in public.
They do make great pets. :cuckoo:

Until I prove otherwise Obama did not lie about Osama bin Laden's death? :confused: Really? Really? Are you serious? I guess MR./MS. KissMy hasn't been paying attention.

I already posted articles, videos and links throughout this very thread that proves otherwise, but what do you and bikersailor and sayit have? A nice big glass of Obama's Kool-Aid, that's what.

Last edited:
And here is yet further proof that Osama Bin Laden did in fact die in December 2001, it further proves Obama is a liar as well.

Why 'Osama Bin Laden Dead' is a Government Lie.
Wed, May 04, 2011
By Jason James

Right now at this moment I’m overwhelmed by an intense feeling of disappointment.

As I flip through the various channels of corporate news media I’m watching the propaganda machine go into overdrive. For the past 24 hours the Western World has been in a frenzy; people dancing in the streets, waving flags on the white house lawn, reporters and journalists repeating the same information on live television and all of them celebrating the death of their most formidable foe: Osama bin Laden.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, the boogeyman is dead. On Sunday morning American soldiers, working alongside the CIA and the Pakistani government, stared right into the face of terror and put a bullet in that fucker’s head. We marched right through Pakistan, shoved the American flag up that terrorist’s ass and showed the radical Islamic fuck faces that the good ol’ Christian red white and blue always gets their man. Barack Obama is fuckin Superman and we will fuckin destroy anybody that fucks with us, even Gene fuckin Hackman. FUCK. You. Osama. Yeeeeee fuckin haw!

But wait, something about this just doesn’t feel right. I don’t mean to be a pessimist and take anything away from the celebration but the more I think about the circumstances before and after bin Laden’s death, the more I doubt the validity of the information we’ve been given. In fact, I think this whole thing is a flat out lie.

Let’s go all the way back to September 11th, 2001. I’m not going to go through the events that occurred that day or the unbelievable amount of evidence proving that it was impossible for al-Qaeda to have acted alone because we’ve all seen it and we all know it well. If by chance you live somewhere in the jungle and you haven’t had contact with the outside world until today, go ahead and click here.

I’m also not going to focus on Osama bin Laden’s relationship with the CIA and the American government, but I will sum it up by telling you that Osama bin Laden was a CIA agent (codename: Tim Osman) and worked with the American government in the 1980’s to fight the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Nor will I mention the close business ties between the bin Laden and Bush families. No, we’re not going to go into that. What I’m going to direct your attention to is a little known fact; Osama bin Laden has been dead for more than 9 years.

In the months following the WTC attacks on September 11th, the majority of the American public were made to believe that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were “public enemy #1”. But what they didn’t know was that al-Qaeda’s fearless leader also suffered from a debilitating kidney disease and Marfan Syndrome and his health was declining rapidly.Bin Laden was so ill that he needed dialysis at least every 3 days, which would be impossible if he was hiding out in caves and constantly moving around. Even if he did have 2 dialysis machines (which was common knowledge within the intelligence community), he still would have never survived. There were also reports that he had kidney treatment at an American hospital in Dubai 2 months before September 11th, where he was met by a fellow CIA agent, but of course the mainstream news media never said anything about it because it wouldn’t fit with the official story released after the 9/11. In December 2001 FOX News even reported that bin Laden had died due to lung failure caused by complications from Marfan Syndrome (I originally had a link to this story but FOX has since taken it down for some reason, haha).

There are literally thousands of news sources that have documented 9 different instances in which Osama bin Laden was said to have died, but the most reliable story came from former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and Council on Foreign Relations member, Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik. In an April 2002 interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik said, “I worked with Osama bin Laden in ’78, ’81, and ‘79 when he was in Afghanistan…. And so we have a blowback with Osama. But what made it more difficult was, I found out through my sources that he had had kidney disease. And as a physician, I knew that he had to have two dialysis machines and he was dying. And you could see in those films, those made-up photos that they were sending us out of nowhere. I mean, suddenly, we would see a video of bin Laden today and then out of nowhere, they said oh it was sent to us anonymously, meaning that someone in the government, our government, was trying to keep up the morale on our side and say oh we still have to chase this guy when, in fact, he’s been dead for months…. I mean the whole thing was a, I mean it was such a hoax. I mean I said you would have to be, you know, blind and stupid to not realize that this is really being manipulating in trying to manipulate us…. And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spilled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan”.

Then just days after bin Laden’s supposed death (May 3rd, 2011), Pieczenik called in to Jones’ show again and re-iterated what he knew was absolute fact. He said (click here to listen to the full interview, fast forward to the 2:08:00 mark), “The issue now is, we have brought to the forefront, at a time when America is in deep peril economically…. We are in deep peril because we are in 2 wars of which I have no idea why we’re there. And I had warned 9 years ago that we would go into Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11 and I predicted… That Osama bin Laden would be dead and had been dead for over 7 months. Not because Special Forces killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had Marfan Syndrome… And what happens with that disease is that you have a very short lifespan…. It was not an accident that his number 2 man al-Zawahiri was a physician…. Osama bin Laden died when we went into Afghanistan, General Tommy Franks had stated very clearly that he had died and he made a slip… Now we knew that he had already died by that time. By the time we had already gone into Afghanistan and in Pakistan we knew he was dead. So the notion, when I came on the radio show in 2002… And I said, ‘Listen, Osama bin Laden is dead. He’s dead. There’s no question about it, he had Marfan Syndrome and it had nothing to do with Special Forces’.

He was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize emotions and feeling in the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush Jr. created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism. Now, I have been in that world for 30 years. During 30 years we had never been attacked in America. I repeat it again, the question is not that we are safer now; we are not safer. We had never been attacked until 9/11 because Bush Jr., Cheney, Rumsfeld and a group of other Generals who were involved… Decided that we had to mobilize the public in order to create a war on terrorism, which is an oxymoron. That war on terrorism no longer exists…. The key question America has to ask again is, this has much greater implications just in the distortions and lies that are created by the intelligence community, and believe me I work with the intelligence community.

The question is, why does that have to be done repeatedly in different administrations to the American public particularly now with the President who has the lowest ratings, who’s historical back ground is in question. I’m not only talking about his birth certificate, forget that. His education, how he came to power, whom he represents and particularly in a time when Wall Street and the bankers have gotten away with the greatest crime in the history of America, nobody was indicted…. So the issue becomes a little bit greater than, the question of, did the CIA and intelligence community doctor up this situation? The answer is yes, categorically yes. Anybody who tells you it’s not is lying…. It’s a total make-up, make belief; we’re in the American theater of the absurd…. If this was an attack and they attacked a mortuary, God bless them. Because Osama bin Laden is totally dead. So there’s no way they could’ve attacked or killed or confronted Osama bin Laden unless you believe in the resurrection of Osama bin Laden and I don’t”.

Pieczenik wasn’t the only person to bring the truth about bin Laden to light. There is a long list of government officials across the world who confirmed in 2002 that he was dead. In 2003 Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State under President Clinton, is on record as saying, “the Bush administration may already have captured Osama bin Laden and will release the news just before next year's presidential election”. Then in 2009 Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said, “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years… I don’t think he’s alive”. As for the many photos and videos of bin Laden, many that were aired on television were either dated pre-2001 andheavily edited or proven to be fakes.

So with all of the evidence suggesting that Osama bin Laden died shortly after 9/11, the question still remains, why report his death now?

The only probable answer to this question has to do with the upcoming election and Barack Obama’s serious need to boost his approval rating with the American public. And so it works to makes him look tough and definitively American (especially after the recent, and ridiculous, issue surrounding his birth certificate), just like the war on terror made George W. Bush a hero amongst the majority of the American population. With an economy near flat-line, an ongoing war in the Middle East and an unsuccessful attempt at universal health care, Obama desperately needs a massive event to once again pull support from the American people and a dead Osama bin Laden is more than enough to make that happen. Also, it takes the public’s attention away from an impending economic collapse and once again pushes forward an agenda to expand on a war that costs the taxpayers and pays private contractors trillions of dollars. But conspiracies aside, even the most logical analysis of the events that lead to bin Laden’s demise on May 1st, 2011 still reveals some very suspicious activity.

It was reported, and it’s the common understanding, that bin Laden was found living in a mansion in Abbottabad, Pakistan, which has a heavy military presence (Pakistani and CIA) and is also a major tourist destination. So even if Pakistani Intelligence (ISI) and the CIA both turned a blind eye to the “world’s most dangerous man” living right next door in a million dollar home, how did nobody notice him walking around their neighborhood? And even if the local people were al-Qaeda sympathizers (which is not true), how was he not spotted by a tourist during the course of the many months he was suspected to be living there?

I believe the main reason why Pakistan was chosen to be bin Laden’s host had a lot to with this story right here. Once Pakistani officials released information about CIA agents working alongside al-Qaeda to the world news media, all bets were off. It’s a well-known fact that al-Qaeda is an extension of the CIA and the American government are now also using them to support rebel fighters in Libya to overthrow Qaddafi. Since the ISI began working with CIA drones in Pakistan, it became obvious that the CIA wasn’t following the set of rules and regulations set by the Pakistani government and they wanted them out. So this may have been a bit of a compromise on both the American and Pakistani government’s behalf; Pakistan takes the fall for harboring bin Laden and America gets the fuck out.

Next I would like to address bin Laden’s abrupt “burial at sea”. This has to be the most damning piece of evidence in the American government’s claims to have killed him and be in possession of his body. The basic logistics of the whole thing doesn’t make any sense. I find it extremely hard to believe that Osama bin Laden was killed, flown all the way across the world, positively identified via DNA testing and then buried at sea in accordance with “Islamic tradition” all within a 24 hour period. And even if it was humanly possible to achieve this in such a short period of time, still the question remains, why were they so anxious to dump his body in the ocean? You’d think that after chasing the guy around the world for the past 10 years you might want to put him on display for the world to see. When Saddam and sons were apprehended and executed their images were plastered all over the front pages of magazines and newspapers everywhere for months. So why didn’t bin Laden receive the same treatment?

The answer is because it wasn’t him. This whole event is an elaborate hoax concocted by the corporate elite to push forward the next stage in their plan to control every aspect of human life. Already the mainstream media are reporting that a violent response from al-Qaeda is unavoidable. Some news outlets are going as far as to say that al-Qaeda has buried nuclear bombs around the United States and the words “nuclear hellstorm” have been a growing part of the media’s vocabulary. That’s right, the war on terror is over but the psychological war is stepping up to a whole new level. We are more at risk now that bin Laden has been killed and al-Qaeda are determined to even the score. Lock the doors, get into your fallout shelters and stay tuned to your local news for updates.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is going to give way to the next World War. While the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan may have just been legitimized by the death of the America’s greatest imaginary enemy, the Military-Industrial Complex is now ready to make its move on Libya, Syria, Iran and Pakistan. The media is already hard at work demonizing Pakistan for it’s role in harboring Osama bin Laden and in the coming months they’ll start taking aim at other “Arabic nations” as well (side note: Pakistan is not an Arabic nation, they’re Asian. I had to put that in there because I’ve already heard 4 different news outlets refer to them as an “Arab country” today, and when I was doing some research on the region earlier, the number one question on Google was “is Pakistan an Arab country?” It’s sad, really).

So this is where I leave the rest up to you. Please spread the news. I shared what I know and included a vast number of links in this article because I want you to do your own investigation and see for yourself how fraudulent our world has become. I know it’s hard to understand that this is what we’ve come to, but I want you to know that you don’t have to accept or tolerate it. As I’ve said many times in the past, we have the power. Don’t be afraid to exercise your intelligence and apply some critical thinking to your daily life. Be a leader, stand up for what’s right and refuse the misery that’s being brought upon you.

To put it simply, DON’T BE A FUCKING SHEEP, like Bikersailor, KissMy, Sayit or anyone else who believes and accepts Obama's words as truth.

Last edited:
And here is yet further proof that Osama Bin Laden did in fact die in December 2001, it further proves Obama is a liar as well.

Wed, May 04, 2011
By Jason James

To put it simply, DON’T BE A FUCKING SHEEP, like Bikersailor, KissMy, Sayit or anyone else who believes and accepts Obama's words as truth.

Really dude? So who and what the fuck is a Jason James? :cuckoo:

Wed, May 04, 2011
By Jason James

Right now at this moment I’m overwhelmed by an intense feeling of disappointment.

As I flip through the various channels of corporate news media I’m watching the propaganda machine go into overdrive. For the past 24 hours the Western World has been in a frenzy; people dancing in the streets, waving flags on the white house lawn, reporters and journalists repeating the same information on live television and all of them celebrating the death of their most formidable foe: Osama bin Laden.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, the boogeyman is dead. On Sunday morning American soldiers, working alongside the CIA and the Pakistani government, stared right into the face of terror and put a bullet in that fucker’s head. We marched right through Pakistan, shoved the American flag up that terrorist’s ass and showed the radical Islamic fuck faces that the good ol’ Christian red white and blue always gets their man. Barack Obama is fuckin Superman and we will fuckin destroy anybody that fucks with us, even Gene fuckin Hackman. FUCK. You. Osama. Yeeeeee fuckin haw!

But wait, something about this just doesn’t feel right. I don’t mean to be a pessimist and take anything away from the celebration but the more I think about the circumstances before and after bin Laden’s death, the more I doubt the validity of the information we’ve been given. In fact, I think this whole thing is a flat out lie.

Let’s go all the way back to September 11th, 2001. I’m not going to go through the events that occurred that day or the unbelievable amount of evidence proving that it was impossible for al-Qaeda to have acted alone because we’ve all seen it and we all know it well. If by chance you live somewhere in the jungle and you haven’t had contact with the outside world until today, go ahead and click here.

I’m also not going to focus on Osama bin Laden’s relationship with the CIA and the American government, but I will sum it up by telling you that Osama bin Laden was a CIA agent (codename: Tim Osman) and worked with the American government in the 1980’s to fight the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Nor will I mention the close business ties between the bin Laden and Bush families. No, we’re not going to go into that. What I’m going to direct your attention to is a little known fact; Osama bin Laden has been dead for more than 9 years.

In the months following the WTC attacks on September 11th, the majority of the American public were made to believe that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were “public enemy #1”. But what they didn’t know was that al-Qaeda’s fearless leader also suffered from a debilitating kidney disease and Marfan Syndrome and his health was declining rapidly.Bin Laden was so ill that he needed dialysis at least every 3 days, which would be impossible if he was hiding out in caves and constantly moving around. Even if he did have 2 dialysis machines (which was common knowledge within the intelligence community), he still would have never survived. There were also reports that he had kidney treatment at an American hospital in Dubai 2 months before September 11th, where he was met by a fellow CIA agent, but of course the mainstream news media never said anything about it because it wouldn’t fit with the official story released after the 9/11. In December 2001 FOX News even reported that bin Laden had died due to lung failure caused by complications from Marfan Syndrome (I originally had a link to this story but FOX has since taken it down for some reason, haha).

There are literally thousands of news sources that have documented 9 different instances in which Osama bin Laden was said to have died, but the most reliable story came from former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and Council on Foreign Relations member, Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik. In an April 2002 interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik said, “I worked with Osama bin Laden in ’78, ’81, and ‘79 when he was in Afghanistan…. And so we have a blowback with Osama. But what made it more difficult was, I found out through my sources that he had had kidney disease. And as a physician, I knew that he had to have two dialysis machines and he was dying. And you could see in those films, those made-up photos that they were sending us out of nowhere. I mean, suddenly, we would see a video of bin Laden today and then out of nowhere, they said oh it was sent to us anonymously, meaning that someone in the government, our government, was trying to keep up the morale on our side and say oh we still have to chase this guy when, in fact, he’s been dead for months…. I mean the whole thing was a, I mean it was such a hoax. I mean I said you would have to be, you know, blind and stupid to not realize that this is really being manipulating in trying to manipulate us…. And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spilled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan”.

Then just days after bin Laden’s supposed death (May 3rd, 2011), Pieczenik called in to Jones’ show again and re-iterated what he knew was absolute fact. He said (click here to listen to the full interview, fast forward to the 2:08:00 mark), “The issue now is, we have brought to the forefront, at a time when America is in deep peril economically…. We are in deep peril because we are in 2 wars of which I have no idea why we’re there. And I had warned 9 years ago that we would go into Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11 and I predicted… That Osama bin Laden would be dead and had been dead for over 7 months. Not because Special Forces killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had Marfan Syndrome… And what happens with that disease is that you have a very short lifespan…. It was not an accident that his number 2 man al-Zawahiri was a physician…. Osama bin Laden died when we went into Afghanistan, General Tommy Franks had stated very clearly that he had died and he made a slip… Now we knew that he had already died by that time. By the time we had already gone into Afghanistan and in Pakistan we knew he was dead. So the notion, when I came on the radio show in 2002… And I said, ‘Listen, Osama bin Laden is dead. He’s dead. There’s no question about it, he had Marfan Syndrome and it had nothing to do with Special Forces’.

He was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize emotions and feeling in the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush Jr. created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism. Now, I have been in that world for 30 years. During 30 years we had never been attacked in America. I repeat it again, the question is not that we are safer now; we are not safer. We had never been attacked until 9/11 because Bush Jr., Cheney, Rumsfeld and a group of other Generals who were involved… Decided that we had to mobilize the public in order to create a war on terrorism, which is an oxymoron. That war on terrorism no longer exists…. The key question America has to ask again is, this has much greater implications just in the distortions and lies that are created by the intelligence community, and believe me I work with the intelligence community.

The question is, why does that have to be done repeatedly in different administrations to the American public particularly now with the President who has the lowest ratings, who’s historical back ground is in question. I’m not only talking about his birth certificate, forget that. His education, how he came to power, whom he represents and particularly in a time when Wall Street and the bankers have gotten away with the greatest crime in the history of America, nobody was indicted…. So the issue becomes a little bit greater than, the question of, did the CIA and intelligence community doctor up this situation? The answer is yes, categorically yes. Anybody who tells you it’s not is lying…. It’s a total make-up, make belief; we’re in the American theater of the absurd…. If this was an attack and they attacked a mortuary, God bless them. Because Osama bin Laden is totally dead. So there’s no way they could’ve attacked or killed or confronted Osama bin Laden unless you believe in the resurrection of Osama bin Laden and I don’t”.

Pieczenik wasn’t the only person to bring the truth about bin Laden to light. There is a long list of government officials across the world who confirmed in 2002 that he was dead. In 2003 Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State under President Clinton, is on record as saying, “the Bush administration may already have captured Osama bin Laden and will release the news just before next year's presidential election”. Then in 2009 Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said, “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years… I don’t think he’s alive”. As for the many photos and videos of bin Laden, many that were aired on television were either dated pre-2001 andheavily edited or proven to be fakes.

So with all of the evidence suggesting that Osama bin Laden died shortly after 9/11, the question still remains, why report his death now?

The only probable answer to this question has to do with the upcoming election and Barack Obama’s serious need to boost his approval rating with the American public. And so it works to makes him look tough and definitively American (especially after the recent, and ridiculous, issue surrounding his birth certificate), just like the war on terror made George W. Bush a hero amongst the majority of the American population. With an economy near flat-line, an ongoing war in the Middle East and an unsuccessful attempt at universal health care, Obama desperately needs a massive event to once again pull support from the American people and a dead Osama bin Laden is more than enough to make that happen. Also, it takes the public’s attention away from an impending economic collapse and once again pushes forward an agenda to expand on a war that costs the taxpayers and pays private contractors trillions of dollars. But conspiracies aside, even the most logical analysis of the events that lead to bin Laden’s demise on May 1st, 2011 still reveals some very suspicious activity.

It was reported, and it’s the common understanding, that bin Laden was found living in a mansion in Abbottabad, Pakistan, which has a heavy military presence (Pakistani and CIA) and is also a major tourist destination. So even if Pakistani Intelligence (ISI) and the CIA both turned a blind eye to the “world’s most dangerous man” living right next door in a million dollar home, how did nobody notice him walking around their neighborhood? And even if the local people were al-Qaeda sympathizers (which is not true), how was he not spotted by a tourist during the course of the many months he was suspected to be living there?

I believe the main reason why Pakistan was chosen to be bin Laden’s host had a lot to with this story right here. Once Pakistani officials released information about CIA agents working alongside al-Qaeda to the world news media, all bets were off. It’s a well-known fact that al-Qaeda is an extension of the CIA and the American government are now also using them to support rebel fighters in Libya to overthrow Qaddafi. Since the ISI began working with CIA drones in Pakistan, it became obvious that the CIA wasn’t following the set of rules and regulations set by the Pakistani government and they wanted them out. So this may have been a bit of a compromise on both the American and Pakistani government’s behalf; Pakistan takes the fall for harboring bin Laden and America gets the fuck out.

Next I would like to address bin Laden’s abrupt “burial at sea”. This has to be the most damning piece of evidence in the American government’s claims to have killed him and be in possession of his body. The basic logistics of the whole thing doesn’t make any sense. I find it extremely hard to believe that Osama bin Laden was killed, flown all the way across the world, positively identified via DNA testing and then buried at sea in accordance with “Islamic tradition” all within a 24 hour period. And even if it was humanly possible to achieve this in such a short period of time, still the question remains, why were they so anxious to dump his body in the ocean? You’d think that after chasing the guy around the world for the past 10 years you might want to put him on display for the world to see. When Saddam and sons were apprehended and executed their images were plastered all over the front pages of magazines and newspapers everywhere for months. So why didn’t bin Laden receive the same treatment?

The answer is because it wasn’t him. This whole event is an elaborate hoax concocted by the corporate elite to push forward the next stage in their plan to control every aspect of human life. Already the mainstream media are reporting that a violent response from al-Qaeda is unavoidable. Some news outlets are going as far as to say that al-Qaeda has buried nuclear bombs around the United States and the words “nuclear hellstorm” have been a growing part of the media’s vocabulary. That’s right, the war on terror is over but the psychological war is stepping up to a whole new level. We are more at risk now that bin Laden has been killed and al-Qaeda are determined to even the score. Lock the doors, get into your fallout shelters and stay tuned to your local news for updates.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is going to give way to the next World War. While the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan may have just been legitimized by the death of the America’s greatest imaginary enemy, the Military-Industrial Complex is now ready to make its move on Libya, Syria, Iran and Pakistan. The media is already hard at work demonizing Pakistan for it’s role in harboring Osama bin Laden and in the coming months they’ll start taking aim at other “Arabic nations” as well (side note: Pakistan is not an Arabic nation, they’re Asian. I had to put that in there because I’ve already heard 4 different news outlets refer to them as an “Arab country” today, and when I was doing some research on the region earlier, the number one question on Google was “is Pakistan an Arab country?” It’s sad, really).

So this is where I leave the rest up to you. Please spread the news. I shared what I know and included a vast number of links in this article because I want you to do your own investigation and see for yourself how fraudulent our world has become. I know it’s hard to understand that this is what we’ve come to, but I want you to know that you don’t have to accept or tolerate it. As I’ve said many times in the past, we have the power. Don’t be afraid to exercise your intelligence and apply some critical thinking to your daily life. Be a leader, stand up for what’s right and refuse the misery that’s being brought upon you.

you are making wayyyyyy too much sense for agents kiss my,say it and frady cat deniar Biker sailor to comprehend.they will have a nervous breakdown soon after you overloaded them up with way too much logic and common sense there.:lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Until I prove otherwise Obama did not lie about Osama bin Laden's death? :confused: Really? Really? Are you serious? I guess MR./MS. KissMy hasn't been paying attention.

I already posted articles, videos and links throughout this very thread that proves otherwise, but what do you and bikersailor and sayit have? A nice big glass of Obama's Kool-Aid, that's what.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
yeah agent kiss my sure wont stop drinking that kool aid alright.he has not addressed ONE iota of information in here you have posted.He has not read one article or link you have posted or watched any of the videos either in this entire thread.he has no ansers for any of this which is why he keeps evading these facts and chaging the subject throughout this entire thread like he has.

Forum List

Back