Obama lied about Osama bin Laden's death

Wyld Kard

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2012
Planet Crazy
Osama Bin Laden has been dead since December 13, 2001.

The Bush Admin. has known that Osama bin Laden has been dead and deceived the American people about it. The Obama Admin. knows it as well. Obama does not deserve credit for a lie. The US Government had the military over in Afghanistan chasing a ghost and who paid the price for it? Our troops and their families.

What happened in Pakistan May 2, 2011 was a political stunt to try and boost Obama lagging rating at that time. The whole operation is a lie.

YEARS OF DECEIT: US OPENLY ACCEPTS BIN LADEN LONG DEAD - Another World Is Possible

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK8A66LZWco]Osama Bin Laden Has Been Dead Since 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

Now comes the part where I ask you to prove it, and you innevitably fail to do so.

What disease was Tim Osmon, excuse me, Osama Bin Ladin dignosed with in 1999? Some disease he wasn't expected to live with for more that a year or two?

But hey, we know Obama killed Osama because we have the pictures of the dead body!

So, I've been told that the OP is Rimjob with spell check. The words are spelled right but he's still a fucking Gage dupe.:lol:
Let's see, can neg you again Friday or Saturday.

Unless of course you change your ways and actually start contributing something of intellectual substance to this board.

Naw, that'll never happen. See ya' Friday!

Phaggot! :D

I guess Pakistan & Al-Qaeda are also lying when they also claim we got him. You do know Osama's blood was all over that bedroom so Pakistan could run their own DNA test & prove it was or was not him.

I guess Pakistan & Al-Qaeda are also lying when they also claim we got him. You do know Osama's blood was all over that bedroom so Pakistan could run their own DNA test & prove it was or was not him.

Agent troll Kissmy as usual,shows he only sees what he WANTS to see.

He obviously did not bother to read the article and he of course always trolls these boards defending the lies of 9/11 ignoring the facts that the alleged pictures of Bin Laden that surfaced over the years during the Bush administration were obviously fake with the guy in the photos looking only slightly like him and that he got younger over the years going from a grey beard to a black one.He ignored that fact everytime he posted photos of him.:lol::lol:

He also ignores facts that Al-Queda was funded by the CIA and they worked together with the ISI in pakistan but our government NEVER lies to us and congress is always looking out for us and the media is not a tool for the government so all of that is irrevent,only what agent Kiss my says is relevent.:lol::lol::D

What disease was Tim Osmon, excuse me, Osama Bin Ladin dignosed with in 1999? Some disease he wasn't expected to live with for more that a year or two?

But hey, we know Obama killed Osama because we have the pictures of the dead body!

Looks like agent Kissmy ignored this post of yours besides the fact he also always ignores that he got younger over the years.:lol::lol::lol::D

He was obviously killed off back then.Even the lamestream media reported that Bin Laden said he did not do it.He was a patsy who knew too much so they had to get rid of him. Kissmy ignores that a CIA official visited him in the hospital as well.

Last edited:
Now comes the part where I ask you to prove it, and you innevitably fail to do so.

Only in your fantasy land you live in did he fail.Its not his fault yoru afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see that when evidence is posted by videos you cover your ears.:lmao:

Looks like agent Kissmy ignored this post of yours besides the fact he also always ignores that he got younger over the years.:lol::lol::lol::D

He was obviously killed off back then.Even the lamestream media reported that Bin Laden said he did not do it.He was a patsy who knew too much so they had to get rid of him. Kissmy ignores that a CIA official visited him in the hospital as well.

Wikileaks, Al-Qaeda, Osama's family members, friends, foes, Democrats, Republicans, all the news organizations & media on the planet, & all the governments on the planet are lying??????

Last edited:

What pictures???????????

The Bush Admin. has known that Osama bin Laden has been dead and deceived the American people about it. The Obama Admin. knows it as well. Obama does not deserve credit for a lie. The US Government had the military over in Afghanistan chasing a ghost and who paid the price for it? Our troops and their families.

What happened in Pakistan May 2, 2011 was a political stunt to try and boost Obama lagging rating at that time. The whole operation is a lie.

YEARS OF DECEIT: US OPENLY ACCEPTS BIN LADEN LONG DEAD - Another World Is Possible

If that's the truth, then Jr., Cheney, RumsFAILED and all the others of his admin should be brought up on war crimes, because that would mean that any part of the war after Dec 13th, 2001 was unjust.

Besides, if that failed little troll of a president actually HAD gotten Bin Laden, he would have done a lot more than land on the deck of an aircraft carrier.

Try again stupid.

Obama killed him the first time also

Wikileaks, Al-Qaeda, Osama's family members, friends, foes, Democrats, Republicans, all the news organizations & media on the planet, & all the governments on the planet are lying??????
I love how you evade the facts as always.:lol: al queda was funded by the CIA,the friends and family members of course are going to go along with it,thwy want to stay alive.people who give different versions than the governments version of events end up dying in mysterious deaths.happened in the JFK assassination,happend with 9/11.

many in the JFK assassination matter of fact kept quiet for years because they were afraid cause of all the mysterious deaths of people. oh and stop telling lies,its only here in america where people have swallowed your propaganda,other counties no it was an inside job and the media that you worship is controlled by the CIA and both parties are corrupt fool. oh and congress is corrupt as hell.the ones that questioned it, they got rid of.any wonder they earned that 7% approval rating, the lowest in its history and Bush had the lowest approval rating of any president ever?

since YOU evade facts and change the subject.then I get to change the subject as well.debunk this video.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

you cant.you like everybody always runs off.

Last edited:
On December 13 2001, Barack Obama led a commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden. On May 2 2011, Obama killed him again just to be sure

obamaosamamovie.jpg

Last edited:
On December 13 2001, Barack Obama led a commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden. On May 2 2011, Obama killed him again just to be sure

agent rightwinger you sure love getting your ass handed to you on a platter.you make up lies when you cant refute any of the facts.like fellow agent kissmy,you change the subject when cornered.but what else is new with you?

Forum List

Back