Obama lie now fully exposed: Benghazi

You're trying to blow this off with the quotation marks " " It may not be not new but obama lied about their being protests over the movie.

So you're saying there are no protest in the Muslim world over that over-dubbed piece of shit movie?

Here you need one of these.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
To be more specific to stop your spin.
There was no protest the day the ambassador was killed.

I'll assume you mean in Benghazi. According to whom? Were you there? Did you talk to someone who was?

So you're saying there are no protest in the Muslim world over that over-dubbed piece of shit movie?

Here you need one of these.

To be more specific to stop your spin.
There was no protest the day the ambassador was killed.

I'll assume you mean in Benghazi. According to whom? Were you there? Did you talk to someone who was?

Deflection. CBS busted the obama lie.

Deflection. CBS busted the obama lie.

So you weren' there? I heard the same report on CNN last week. Who is the source? Link to the CBS report?

OK were you there?

No, but I'm not claiming anyone is lying either. It could be that there were no protest. It could be that the were protest that were staged as cover for an attack. It could be there were protest and the attacks happened spontaniously, as I under stand there are many weapons still floating around Lybia. I have many questions about it.

So you weren' there? I heard the same report on CNN last week. Who is the source? Link to the CBS report?

OK were you there?

No, but I'm not claiming anyone is lying either. It could be that there were no protest. It could be that the were protest that were staged as cover for an attack. It could be there were protest and the attacks happened spontaniously, as I under stand there are many weapons still floating around Lybia. I have many questions about it.

OH sure you aren't and your question were you there meant nothing?

CBS reports this morning that witnesses are saying "that there was never an anti-American protest outside of the consulate [in Benghazi, Libya]. Instead, they say, it came under planned attack. That is in direct contradiction to the administration's account of the incident."

Report: Never an Anti-American Protest in Benghazi, Only a Planned Attack | The Weekly Standard

More to the point "Got to denigrate the Democrats President at all costs". Nothing is out of bounds even while in the mist of a foriegn assault and Americans are dying.

So a movie that was created and directed by a government informant and uploaded by an unknown person to you tube was the spark of a non protest in Libya?

No. First, I heard the allegation that there were not protests at the Consulate in Benghazi a day or two after the incident. Second the GOP candidate attacked the President during the crisis and claimed the President had apologized to and was sympathizing with the attackers.

The Obama administration lied to the American people, and attempted to sell a fraud about what really happened at the consulate, and you are concerned that Romney dissed your messiah? What a dork!

But, Obama felt their pain. He announced at the Vegas fund raiser that he had had a tough day. Poor guy.

OK were you there?

Never said CBS was lying, just said that it's not the first ime I've heard that. Then you said something derogatory about having to protect "The One"........

CBS reports this morning that witnesses are saying "that there was never an anti-American protest outside of the consulate [in Benghazi, Libya]. Instead, they say, it came under planned attack. That is in direct contradiction to the administration's account of the incident."

Report: Never an Anti-American Protest in Benghazi, Only a Planned Attack | The Weekly Standard

So a movie that was created and directed by a government informant and uploaded by an unknown person to you tube was the spark of a non protest in Libya?

No. First, I heard the allegation that there were not protests at the Consulate in Benghazi a day or two after the incident. Second the GOP candidate attacked the President during the crisis and claimed the President had apologized to and was sympathizing with the attackers.

The Obama administration lied to the American people, and attempted to sell a fraud about what really happened at the consulate, and you are concerned that Romney dissed your messiah? What a dork!

But, Obama felt their pain. He announced at the Vegas fund raiser that he had had a tough day. Poor guy.

Say did you see this link? Looks like you need it in a major way.

Last edited:

Never said CBS was lying, just said that it's not the first ime I've heard that. Then you said something derogatory about having to protect "The One"........

:cuckoo::bs1::rolleyes:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz No protest, Dems USING film? For tinfoil dupes ONLY...
Well, double doh! The countries over there ban people from using the internet, and especially American ones, throughout their regions. How did they get a copy?

Lemmie think, who could it have been. :dunno:

OK were you there?

Then why didnt the PResident state it was a terrible thing and we dont know much at this time, but we'll find out?

No he didnt say anything for a looooooooong time, then he made that statement which is a joke and then blamed it on a video...he really thought people would buy that...and his voters did, but most did not.

Not only that but we were lied to again by this administration. Our Ambassador was tortured--and sodomized before they killed him and dragged him through the street. We were told by this administration that Libyan officials were trying to protect him and care for him. According to national pollster Frank Luntz he saw the video of this--and says it is on the net--but to not let children watch it as it is very disturbing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgBWE04A-Y]Middle East : Planned Riots Burnings and Murder to bring forth the New World Order (Sept 14, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Forum List

Back