Obama lie now fully exposed: Benghazi

:eusa_whistle:Where o where have the lietards gone? o where :eusa_whistle:o where can dey be? :eusa_whistle:

Probably slithered off..

I make Del do it everyday.....

Speaking of which.. Old Del negs me every two days, right on schedule..I promised him I would remind him when it was time again.. It's time Del..

The guys appears to be about 85 and about ready to pile over anyways. Shouldn't have to worry about him much longer. :eusa_boohoo:

Obama sure can get away with anything he damn well pleases. The left really is a bunch of hypocrites.

Probably slithered off..

I make Del do it everyday.....

Speaking of which.. Old Del negs me every two days, right on schedule..I promised him I would remind him when it was time again.. It's time Del..

The guys appears to be about 85 and about ready to pile over anyways. Shouldn't have to worry about him much longer. :eusa_boohoo:

Obama sure can get away with anything he damn well pleases. The left really is a bunch of hypocrites.

Got to protect the "ONE" at all cost damn everything or anyone else.
Hillary will gladly fall on the dagger for "THE ONE"

Obama is blaming Hillary for the dead Americans.

This is going to turn ugly

Especially after obama had Hillary get up in front of the whole country and say it was all about a silly film. Now obama says that the attack was a terrorist attack and that should be self-evident. In other words, if you believed the regime in the first place, you are a gullible fool.

Hillary could redeem herself if she gave a press conference explaining how obama used her as a tool for his own purposes and resign effective immediately. They she would be the next president in 2016.
Now, I have to take notes here:

Use post as Secretary of State to dismiss Marines.

Use post as Secretary of State to hire foreign contractors to be in charge of security instead of American soldiers

Use post as Secretary of State to disarm foreign security hirees.

Use post as Secretary of State to disarm them in Terrorist States that have just been taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood (Al Qaeda branches in countries other than Afghanistan's camp)

When American Ambassador is Rape-Tortured and Killed in his office, order State spin room to come up with something else and lie to the American people that it happened in a more dignified way.

Use post as Secretary of State to call videos that crop up in other countries lies, especially those showing that the "rescuers" were actually waving their guns in the air, cheering the Ambassador's Death, and dragging his corpse around.

What did we expect from someone who feigned forgetfulness when a Grand Jury was asking her questions about her role in the White Water Real estate, Securities-Scam Scandal that took away dozens of other people's life savings for their old age?

We really should know better than to expect much from Hillary "I forget" Clinton.

Obama should know better, but he's a clueless parrot of lies his Democrat colleagues want you to hear while they line up their armored vehicles at the doorstep of the US Treasury for their own childrens' failed business ventures like Solyndra and the Solar Panel Company that has now found $5 billion in investment from China to collect on the stupid taxpayer's yielding of billions of money Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid scrounged from an old bill and inserted at the last minute before Republicans could stop this larceny from taking place by passing the Anti-Solyndra bill.

Of course, Harry Reid will try to stop it from becoming law while his son collects the free taxpayer money he found.

I'm sick of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid heisting U.S. Treasury money for themselves.

Why isn't anyone stopping them?

Sorry kids, it's not the first time this allegation has come out.

More to the point "Got to denigrate the Democrats President at all costs". Nothing is out of bounds even while in the mist of a foriegn assault and Americans are dying.

So a movie that was created and directed by a government informant and uploaded by an unknown person to you tube was the spark of a non protest in Libya?

More to the point "Got to denigrate the Democrats President at all costs". Nothing is out of bounds even while in the mist of a foriegn assault and Americans are dying.

Acknowledging the President is lying through his fucking teeth is not denigration.... Obama's a profligate liar.

So a movie that was created and directed by a government informant and uploaded by an unknown person to you tube was the spark of a non protest in Libya?

No. First, I heard the allegation that there were not protests at the Consulate in Benghazi a day or two after the incident. Second the GOP candidate attacked the President during the crisis and claimed the President had apologized to and was sympathizing with the attackers.

Acknowledging the President is lying through his fucking teeth is not denigration.... Obama's a profligate liar.

It's not a first for Republicans wackos to believe foriegn sources as long as they denigrate Democrats.

No. First, I heard the allegation that there were not protests at the Consulate in Benghazi a day or two after the incident. Second the GOP candidate attacked the President during the crisis and claimed the President had apologized to and was sympathizing with the attackers.
Deflection with no point
obama lied.

It's not a first for Republicans wackos to believe foriegn sources as long as they denigrate Democrats.

Remember the news release media matters spins the news for the DOJ

Deflection with no point
obama lied.

Somebody need a Whaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

Actually all I did was clarify my points that the whole "No protest" line is not new. To which you replied with your snappy "One" comment. Which I in turn gave you my denigration line.

You're going to believe what you want regardless of the facts.

Oh so it's an assault now? You guys have been arguing for days that this was not an act of war.

Deflection with no point
obama lied.

Actually all I did was clarify my points that the whole "No protest" line is not new. To which you replied with your snappy "One" comment. Which I in turn gave you my denigration line.

You're trying to blow this off with the quotation marks " " It may not be not new but obama lied about their being protests over the movie.

Oh so it's an assault now? You guys have been arguing for days that this was not an act of war.

You guys? I can only account for what I post.

IMHO it was a terrorist attack and I hope the Commander in Chief responses like he did when they found binnyboy in Pakistan.

Deflection with no point
obama lied.

You're trying to blow this off with the quotation marks " " It may not be not new but obama lied about their being protests over the movie.

So you're saying there are no protest in the Muslim world over that over-dubbed piece of shit movie?

Here you need one of these.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

So you're saying there are no protest in the Muslim world over that over-dubbed piece of shit movie?

Here you need one of these.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
To be more specific to stop your spin.
There was no protest the day the ambassador was killed.

Forum List

Back