Obama lie now fully exposed: Benghazi

Tapper: Who Decided There'd Be No Marines to Protect Libya Posts? Carney: Ask State Dept. | CNSNews.com

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters at the White House press briefing on Wednesday that they should ask the State Department if they wanted to find out who decided not to station Marines at U.S. diplomatic posts in Libya, where the U.S. ambassador and three others were killed at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

ABC White House Correspondent Jake Tapper asked Carney: “In the wake of the attacks on Benghazi, the Pentagon and the State Department both made statements that they then had to correct, the Pentagon involving whether or not there were Marines at the embassy in Tripoli--there were not--and the State Department regarding the presence of security firms at the Benghazi compound. Why was there such confusion and is the White House conducting any sort of internal investigation as to what went wrong”?

Carney answered, “Well, there is an ongoing investigation as to what happened in Benghazi that’s being led by the FBI. “I’m not talking about the criminal act,” said Tapper. “I’m talking about the--obviously there wasn’t adequate security along the lines of what went wrong--about what the administration could have done better.” The burned and ransacked U.S. consulate in Banghazi, Libya, which was attacked by radical Islamists on Sept. 11 and where the U.S. ambassador and three other embassy personnel were killed. (AP Photo)

Carney said, “I think I would refer you for questions about security at the Benghazi diplomatic facility and broadly speaking at diplomatic facilities, consulates, and embassies around the world to the State Department.”

Tapper followed up: “Who made the decision that there should not be any Marines at our diplomatic posts in Libya? More than half of our diplomatic posts have Marines. I understand they’re not there to protect people. They’re there to protect classified data but it doesn’t hurt to have them there. Who made the decision?”

Carney responded: “I think security at diplomatic facilities is overseen by and run by the State Department, so I’d refer you to them about how decisions are made and what the allocation of resources was in Benghazi and elsewhere. I think they’re the best people to answer that question.”

OMFG!!

Obama tossed Hillary under the bus!

lmfao A big ole FUCK YOU to Bubba and his wife whose chances of being President just got shot down.. SEALS and Americans died under her watch.. the woman who FAILED to protect them.. The same woman who claimed to have been fired at by the enemy when in Iraq and had to walk it back..

Progressives have no loyalty... Another reason they make shity leaders.

CBS reports this morning that witnesses are saying "that there was never an anti-American protest outside of the consulate [in Benghazi, Libya]. Instead, they say, it came under planned attack. That is in direct contradiction to the administration's account of the incident."

Report: Never an Anti-American Protest in Benghazi, Only a Planned Attack | The Weekly Standard

There is a connection and monty breaks it down

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CE5b6WqpAg]False Flag, Currently Underway ? - YouTube[/ame]
Don't believe it
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7os9D-EsFmM]Proof Positive - In My Opinion - YouTube[/ame]

Tapper: Who Decided There'd Be No Marines to Protect Libya Posts? Carney: Ask State Dept. | CNSNews.com

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters at the White House press briefing on Wednesday that they should ask the State Department if they wanted to find out who decided not to station Marines at U.S. diplomatic posts in Libya, where the U.S. ambassador and three others were killed at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

ABC White House Correspondent Jake Tapper asked Carney: “In the wake of the attacks on Benghazi, the Pentagon and the State Department both made statements that they then had to correct, the Pentagon involving whether or not there were Marines at the embassy in Tripoli--there were not--and the State Department regarding the presence of security firms at the Benghazi compound. Why was there such confusion and is the White House conducting any sort of internal investigation as to what went wrong”?

Carney answered, “Well, there is an ongoing investigation as to what happened in Benghazi that’s being led by the FBI. “I’m not talking about the criminal act,” said Tapper. “I’m talking about the--obviously there wasn’t adequate security along the lines of what went wrong--about what the administration could have done better.” The burned and ransacked U.S. consulate in Banghazi, Libya, which was attacked by radical Islamists on Sept. 11 and where the U.S. ambassador and three other embassy personnel were killed. (AP Photo)

Carney said, “I think I would refer you for questions about security at the Benghazi diplomatic facility and broadly speaking at diplomatic facilities, consulates, and embassies around the world to the State Department.”

Tapper followed up: “Who made the decision that there should not be any Marines at our diplomatic posts in Libya? More than half of our diplomatic posts have Marines. I understand they’re not there to protect people. They’re there to protect classified data but it doesn’t hurt to have them there. Who made the decision?”

Carney responded: “I think security at diplomatic facilities is overseen by and run by the State Department, so I’d refer you to them about how decisions are made and what the allocation of resources was in Benghazi and elsewhere. I think they’re the best people to answer that question.”

Didn't the State Dept. tell us a couple of days ago that they aren't answering any more questions? :eusa_eh:
I guess the thing to do at this point is to put public pressure on Congress and MAKE these people answer some questions under oath.

CBS reports this morning that witnesses are saying "that there was never an anti-American protest outside of the consulate [in Benghazi, Libya]. Instead, they say, it came under planned attack. That is in direct contradiction to the administration's account of the incident."

Report: Never an Anti-American Protest in Benghazi, Only a Planned Attack | The Weekly Standard

Truthmatters responds will be .....You are a liar. Obama was just evolving .. Why do you hate America.. You lie all the time .. And there is the basis of what Truthdoesnt matter post to everything she disagrees with lol

OMFG!!

What will be more funny if Bill Clinton agrees to do another ad and totally OUT Obama in it .. It will be a home made ad placed on you tube lol

Obama is blaming Hillary for the dead Americans.

This is going to turn ugly

Especially after obama had Hillary get up in front of the whole country and say it was all about a silly film. Now obama says that the attack was a terrorist attack and that should be self-evident. In other words, if you believed the regime in the first place, you are a gullible fool.

Hillary could redeem herself if she gave a press conference explaining how obama used her as a tool for his own purposes and resign effective immediately. They she would be the next president in 2016.

Last edited:

Truthmatters responds will be .....You are a liar. Obama was just evolving .. Why do you hate America.. You lie all the time .. And there is the basis of what Truthdoesnt matter post to everything she disagrees with lol

That will be the basic consensus of most obama fluffers

Obama must be trying to get the Islamists to destroy all our Embassies and Israel, nothing else makes sense

What makes sense is that the muslims could be in such an uproar that we release the blind shiek as a gesture of goodwill and humanitarianism. Which was the whole point of inflaming the muslim world to begin with.

:clap2: That is exactly what's going on.

:eusa_whistle:Where o where have the lietards gone? o where :eusa_whistle:o where can dey be? :eusa_whistle:

Probably slithered off..

I make Del do it everyday.....

Speaking of which.. Old Del negs me every two days, right on schedule..I promised him I would remind him when it was time again.. It's time Del..

Be aggressive, get in his face.

He is an official fat ass. His pic is posted.

To quote another recipient of Dels weenieness.

Del is too emotional and predictable to be a threat.

I will add extremely slow wit. I predicted he would cry for help from another poster last week. He didnt disappoint......

OMFG!!

That's kind of how how see it. Just when you think Obama can't stoop any ower...he does. :lol: And yet B.J. will still shill for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back