Obama: Legalize Illegals to Get Them Health Care

Oh great! There goes the price of my favorite California lettuce....unless,,,,,maybe we can get Willow and Dude to pick it when they leave!

NOTE: JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE.......seriously, I don't condone illegal immigration, but I couldn't resist the jab!

Have you looked at the unemployment rate? I seriously doubt employers will have any trouble finding help. But if that's still a problem, there's always the work visa route which the INS limits to an impossibly low number every year.

I agree with that. If they can fix the system, that should work. Why is it that throughout the history of this country we never had a problem with immigration (I'm speaking of those that pursued the proper route because it was the "right" thing to do) until the past 30 years. Could it be because the Mexican people have been so indoctrinated to corruption that they see it as the normal way of doing things? Just a thought...

-sensored

I haven't thought of that. My Mexican friends (some of whom came to this country illegally) laugh at me when I tell them some American politicians are corrupt. They say, "you want to see corruption, come to Mexico!" Good point. I must consider this possibility...

Oh wow thank you so much for using the investigation ability of fox news to inform me that illegal immigrants might be able to actively pay for their own healthcare. I will promptly write a letter to Obama stating my disagreement with the fact that he would allow people to go to a doctor and pay for vaccinations at no cost to society. You have opened my eyes to the horrible nature of people contributing to the public option with their own dirty illegal immigrant money, providing no burden to society for it, but most likely being closer to xenophobic hicks. I mean, what next?! They gonna have the right to purchase FOOD at my SUPERMARKET too!? This needs to stop NOW.

You libertatards don't get it. The Hispanics are home, here, right now. Now you all claim that you are bright, intelligent folks. So answer the question: do you want to be in poverty here or in Mexico?

They are here, they are staying, and your crying does not change that.

I'm sorry, I fail to see a single person on these forums suggest that illegal immigrants should remain here. Perhaps you should try getting huffy about the actual issue now...

Meanwhile, I'm not in poverty, but that's probably because apparently unlike you, I'm one of those "bright, intelligent folks". :)

Oh great! There goes the price of my favorite California lettuce....unless,,,,,maybe we can get Willow and Dude to pick it when they leave!

NOTE: JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE.......seriously, I don't condone illegal immigration, but I couldn't resist the jab!

Have you looked at the unemployment rate? I seriously doubt employers will have any trouble finding help. But if that's still a problem, there's always the work visa route which the INS limits to an impossibly low number every year.

I agree with that. If they can fix the system, that should work. Why is it that throughout the history of this country we never had a problem with immigration (I'm speaking of those that pursued the proper route because it was the "right" thing to do) until the past 30 years. Could it be because the Mexican people have been so indoctrinated to corruption that they see it as the normal way of doing things? Just a thought...

-sensored

because legal immigration is controlled by a quota system. illegal immigration is uncontrolled.

President Obama said this week that his health care plan won't cover illegal immigrants, but argued that's all the more reason to legalize them and ensure they eventually do get coverage. He also staked out a position that anyone in the country legally should be covered - a major break with the 1996 welfare reform bill, which limited most federal public assistance programs only to citizens and longtime immigrants.

Joe Wilson was entirely correct. obama is a lying sack of shit. now add this to his proposed 500 billion dollar cut to medicare and what do you have? Seniors will not get care, illegals will. Don't ever ask us to believe this lying sack of shit again.

Obama: Legalize Illegals to Get Them Health Care | The FOX Nation

Very sneaky from a very sneaky politician. He likes to run things the Chicago way, I think he is finding out that the nation can't and won't be run the Chicago way. He's getting frustrated and is going on talk shows again this weekend to sell his health care reform. The more he speaks the more desperate he is and the more his polls tank.

He needs to take a 6 month break in talking about it, put your experts together, physicians, administrators, insurance execs, the very smart business people and CEO's who have dealt with health care issues, tell congress and the senate to shut-up about it, go home and take a nap or have a cigarette and chill. When they come up with the plan and it's a good plan on paper, looks like it's goona work, then sell the damn thing. Right now he says one thing and the CBO says another. The stupidity of this whole farce is showing up and he is starting to make a total ass of himself.

More and more people are coming to the conclusion that just because Obama says something does not make it true.
Today's poll 56% against his health care reform. He's lost the confidence of the American people and the more he talks about this reform the more confidence he will lose.

Last edited:
no that's not how. wanna know why? cause the demoncwats won't allow anyone including employers to check the status of an illegal. that's just another one of the stupid lies they tell.
In reality, employers are already required to check the status of their employees. The Dems simply have no wish to spend money checking them again...and they also don't want to make it harder for legal Americans. But we all understand why you are attracted to the crowd that demands to see your papers before they let you pass.

AND, employers should not have to enforce immigration law. So unconservative of you.

:lol:

so,, what did i just say,, you democwats want to punish employers for not checking but at the same time out of the other side of yer mouth you say they should not have to enforce immigration law. :lol::lol::lol: you are one fucked duck. so in short the democwats refuse to let anyone check the status of an illegal,, unless it's ACORN.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't want to punish employers. Get your talking points straight.

In reality, employers are already required to check the status of their employees. The Dems simply have no wish to spend money checking them again...and they also don't want to make it harder for legal Americans. But we all understand why you are attracted to the crowd that demands to see your papers before they let you pass.

AND, employers should not have to enforce immigration law. So unconservative of you.

:lol:

so,, what did i just say,, you democwats want to punish employers for not checking but at the same time out of the other side of yer mouth you say they should not have to enforce immigration law. :lol::lol::lol: you are one fucked duck. so in short the democwats refuse to let anyone check the status of an illegal,, unless it's ACORN.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't want to punish employers. Get your talking points straight.

what do you want cupcake?

because legal immigration is controlled by a quota system. illegal immigration is uncontrolled.

yes... and how does that have anything to do with illegal immigrants using their own money to buy into an insurance plan? Does the value of the plan decrease? The healthcare?

It seems to me that some nutjob hicks here flipout entirely just because they are unable to distinguish two different but related topics, and therefore anything associated with something that is bad is by extension also bad.

I'm on the fence about this simply because it is not feasible to deport 10 or 20 million people. Ideally I'd like to see them start with the real criminals immediately, end birthright citizenship and then talk about amnesty. If we ended birthright citizenship, I don't think we'd even need to build a wall.How's that for compromise Dems?

Forum List

Back