Obama: Legalize Illegals to Get Them Health Care

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
President Obama said this week that his health care plan won't cover illegal immigrants, but argued that's all the more reason to legalize them and ensure they eventually do get coverage. He also staked out a position that anyone in the country legally should be covered - a major break with the 1996 welfare reform bill, which limited most federal public assistance programs only to citizens and longtime immigrants.

Joe Wilson was entirely correct. obama is a lying sack of shit. now add this to his proposed 500 billion dollar cut to medicare and what do you have? Seniors will not get care, illegals will. Don't ever ask us to believe this lying sack of shit again.

Obama: Legalize Illegals to Get Them Health Care | The FOX Nation

President Obama said this week that his health care plan won't cover illegal immigrants, but argued that's all the more reason to legalize them and ensure they eventually do get coverage. He also staked out a position that anyone in the country legally should be covered - a major break with the 1996 welfare reform bill, which limited most federal public assistance programs only to citizens and longtime immigrants.

His "plan" (set of objectives actually, not yet in the form of a proposed bill), doesn't cover illegals by default. It does provide for them to be able to "purchase" coverage, and I for one am glad of that. As it is now, they have a free ride. They get sick, they get medical attention, and we pay for it as taxpayers. I don't mind them being able to "pay" for health care any more than I mind them contributing to our economy by buying tacos at the corner stand. His plan is simply "more practical", and less costly. That said, I'm NOT condoning them being here illegally, but that's a different issue.

In a sense, what you're saying is, it's better to punish us (the legal taxpayer), than to at least make the guilty pay their own way!

-sensored

His "plan" (set of objectives actually, not yet in the form of a proposed bill), doesn't cover illegals by default. It does provide for them to be able to "purchase" coverage, and I for one am glad of that. As it is now, they have a free ride. They get sick, they get medical attention, and we pay for it as taxpayers. I don't mind them being able to "pay" for health care any more than I mind them contributing to our economy by buying tacos at the corner stand. His plan is simply "more practical", and less costly. That said, I'm NOT condoning them being here illegally, but that's a different issue.

In a sense, what you're saying is, it's better to punish us (the legal taxpayer), than to at least make the guilty pay their own way!

-sensored

just say you favor illegal immigration and be done with it. all the other bullshit is just that bullshit.

OK, Willow, we continue to do it your way. But let's send you the illegals' bills that don't get paid.

They are not going home. They are 'home', their kids born here are citizens. None of that is ever going to change. The Hispanic vote is going to grow, the white (and white ) vote is going to decline. What part of that do you not understand?

Or is that you just like to cry about something about which you can do nothing?

just say you favor illegal immigration and be done with it. all the other bullshit is just that bullshit.

What are you so angry about? I think I made my point very clearly. The reason my post makes so much more sense than yours is that, before I formed my opinions, I did a whole bunch of investigating on both sides of the issue. You should try it. People might even start paying attention to you =)

-sensored

What are you so angry about? I think I made my point very clearly. The reason my post makes so much more sense than yours is that, before I formed my opinions, I did a whole bunch of investigating on both sides of the issue. You should try it. People might even start paying attention to you =)

-sensored

try to listen carefuly all we do now is pay for emergency care,, we do not give them cradle to grave entitlement as this asshole in the wh proposes to do, talk about rewarding bad behavior. seems like the corrupt and the criminal get the rewards. and you wonder why people are so angry.. shit you have to be told.

OK, Willow, we continue to do it your way. But let's send you the illegals' bills that don't get paid.

They are not going home. They are 'home', their kids born here are citizens. None of that is ever going to change. The Hispanic vote is going to grow, the white (and white ) vote is going to decline. What part of that do you not understand?

i will cry about anything i chosse to,, you can read it or pass it by, no skin off by nose either way, they are here illegally they don't deserve entitlements off the backs of honest legtimate Americans who go to work everyday. Now the fact that your corrupt ACORN sneaks around and gets them registered to vote illegally is just another reason not to trust the asshole in the wh.

-sensored

try to listen carefuly all we do now is pay for emergency care,, we do not give them cradle to grave entitlement as this asshole in the wh proposes to do, talk about rewarding bad behavior. seems like the corrupt and the criminal get the rewards. and you wonder why people are so angry.. shit you have to be told.

ahhh, so now we provide heart surgery on an outpatient basis? You replied so fast, I almost thought you took time to think that answer thru! ....

- oh, and we got rid of the asshole in the wh months ago,,,where you been boy?

-s

Last edited:
I wish it were true, because the more loyal Americans we have, the better.

When our population declines enough it will be easy for some other country to take us over and then you'll see that your xenophobia is misplaced.

As to the OP...more lies.

They'll go home with the right incentive. Here's how: make the penalties for hiring illegals so steep that no company in America will hire them. Problem solved.

-sensored

ahhh, so now we provide heart surgery on an outpatient basis? You replied so fast, I almost thought you took time to think that answer thru! ....

- oh, and we got rid of the asshole in the wh months ago,,,where you been boy?

-s

oh no we didn't boy!

They'll go home with the right incentive. Here's how: make the penalties for hiring illegals so steep that no company in America will hire them. Problem solved.

no that's not how. wanna know why? cause the demoncwats won't allow anyone including employers to check the status of an illegal. that's just another one of the stupid lies they tell.

I wish it were true, because the more loyal Americans we have, the better.

When our population declines enough it will be easy for some other country to take us over and then you'll see that your xenophobia is misplaced.

As to the OP...more lies.

so you deny obama said what the op says he says? is that right? well then what did he say exactly?

no that's not how. wanna know why? cause the demoncwats won't allow anyone including employers to check the status of an illegal. that's just another one of the stupid lies they tell.
In reality, employers are already required to check the status of their employees. The Dems simply have no wish to spend money checking them again...and they also don't want to make it harder for legal Americans. But we all understand why you are attracted to the crowd that demands to see your papers before they let you pass.

AND, employers should not have to enforce immigration law. So unconservative of you.

:lol:

Oh great! There goes the price of my favorite California lettuce....unless,,,,,maybe we can get Willow and Dude to pick it when they leave!

NOTE: JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE.......seriously, I don't condone illegal immigration, but I couldn't resist the jab!

In reality, employers are already required to check the status of their employees. The Dems simply have no wish to spend money checking them again...and they also don't want to make it harder for legal Americans. But we all understand why you are attracted to the crowd that demands to see your papers before they let you pass.

AND, employers should not have to enforce immigration law. So unconservative of you.

:lol:

so,, what did i just say,, you democwats want to punish employers for not checking but at the same time out of the other side of yer mouth you say they should not have to enforce immigration law. :lol::lol::lol: you are one fucked duck. so in short the democwats refuse to let anyone check the status of an illegal,, unless it's ACORN.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh great! There goes the price of my favorite California lettuce....unless,,,,,maybe we can get Willow and Dude to pick it when they leave!

NOTE: JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE.......seriously, I don't condone illegal immigration, but I couldn't resist the jab!

Have you looked at the unemployment rate? I seriously doubt employers will have any trouble finding help. But if that's still a problem, there's always the work visa route which the INS limits to an impossibly low number every year.

Have you looked at the unemployment rate? I seriously doubt employers will have any trouble finding help. But if that's still a problem, there's always the work visa route which the INS limits to an impossibly low number every year.

tell sparkplug california doesn't have any lettuce, the demoncwats turned off the water. it takes water to grow lettuce.

I agree with that. If they can fix the system, that should work. Why is it that throughout the history of this country we never had a problem with immigration (I'm speaking of those that pursued the proper route because it was the "right" thing to do) until the past 30 years. Could it be because the Mexican people have been so indoctrinated to corruption that they see it as the normal way of doing things? Just a thought...

-sensored

New Topics

Forum List

Back