Obama leaves the "Reality" based community

Soaring

May 30, 2009
Post deleted due to USMB copyright policy. Please refer to the rules before posting again. CW

This guy doesn't even make sense anymore. It is quite obvious that his current healthcare plan is not going to pass, and yet he continues to push it. Any smart president would start cutting back on the obvious parts of the plan that won't pass and push for the ones that will. But no.....he has had too much early success with other legislation with his democratically controlled congress that he is blinded by pride.

Why do you think health care is still being debated in the Senate Finance Committee, dummy? It's nowhere near a done deal.

Once (if) the bill passes THAT committee, it is then redrafted according to what THEY arrived at, and then it goes into conference between the House and the Senate to debate THAT. Once approved, then, AND ONLY THEN, does a final bill come up before the Senate for further debate and vote.

Goddammit, I sound like a fucking broken record. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE GET IT?!!

It is quite obvious that his current healthcare plan is not going to pass
You're kidding yourself. Never underestimate the power of sandbagging holdouts, and the pot sweetening that results. Cap and Trade is your first hint.

Obamacare will pass.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This column is available exclusively through King Features Syndicate. For permission to reprint or excerpt this copyrighted material, please contact: [email protected], or phone 800-708-7311, ext 246.

— Rich Lowry is the editor of National Review. © 2009 by King Features Syndicate

I would be more concerned about your plagarism lawsuit from King Features Syndicate

It is quite obvious that his current healthcare plan is not going to pass
You're kidding yourself. Never underestimate the power of sandbagging holdouts, and the pot sweetening that results. Cap and Trade is your first hint.

Obamacare will pass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ]YouTube - Kelly's Heroes Oddball - Negative Waves[/ame]

They're in that ugly making the sausage stage of our shamocratic system.

Deals must be made.

Quids are being traded for quos

EDITOR’S NOTE: This column is available exclusively through King Features Syndicate. For permission to reprint or excerpt this copyrighted material, please contact: [email protected], or phone 800-708-7311, ext 246.

— Rich Lowry is the editor of National Review. © 2009 by King Features Syndicate

I would be more concerned about your plagarism lawsuit from King Features Syndicate

since he did not take credit for the article its not plagerism, he posted the source, go read a book ya dope

since he did not take credit for the article its not plagerism, he posted the source, go read a book ya dope

"For Permission to reprint"

I've read a book, written two.

"For Permission to reprint"

I've read a book, written two.

then you should have known it was not plagerism

"for permission to reprint"
It's jackasses like you who make this forum not fun to visit and discuss real issues. Do you really think it was plagerism for me to post something that I got off the world-wide net? They can put those signs about not printing up all they want, but once it is published on the net, it becomes public domain. Now, back to the real issuse before my thread was hijacked.

then you should have known it was not plagerism

"for permission to reprint"
It's jackasses like you who make this forum not fun to visit and discuss real issues. Do you really think it was plagerism for me to post something that I got off the world-wide net? They can put those signs about not printing up all they want, but once it is published on the net, it becomes public domain. Now, back to the real issuse before my thread was hijacked.

It actually doesn't. The argument that when it's on the Internet it's public domain, is like saying when a film is released on DVD it's public domain, or when a book is available in the Library, it's public domain.

Did you even read your own article? It says so in the middle and at the end that it is copyrighted.

This forum is great, as long as people don't keep posting the same crap over and over until it's dead in a mud puddle like a homeless drunk.

Forum List

Back