Obama leaves campaign to be with ailing grandmother

:lol: We're talking about suspending campaigns. Follow along if you can. :cuckoo:

when in doubt, bring up Ayers and Wright I guess :clap2:

I would say you'll feel like an asshole if she dies but the truth is you'll probably say Obama had her killed to cover his tracks :cuckoo:

works for me:clap2:

McCain went back to Washington because he thought he should try to help and that is great.

I feel sorry for Obama's grandmother and hopes she get better. I am happy Obama went to see her she along with his mother raised Obama. Not Obama's father or his people.

Obama does disrespect his mother and grandmother by listing himself as an African American canidate not as a mixed race or mistizo which he is. THis mean he embraces only his fathers race not both sides. I do not understand that since he deserted him.

Obama set in Rev. Wright church and listened for 20 years as he preached hate against America, whites and Jews. He never stood up and said this is the house of the lord and you should not preach hate here. He should have also said My mother and grandmother are white but, he sat there for 20 years as his mother and grandmother were trashed. He only left that church when he thought he would lose votes.

I feel bad how he has disrespect that poor old woman who love him dearly. SAD> I hope she will have all the blessings that GOD can provide.

I know that Obama's grandmother loved him and along with his mother raised and loved him. I am sorry that she is ill.

I even more sorry for her because of the lack of respect shown to her by Obama. He set in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years while he preached hate of America, Whites, and jews. He never for 20 years once said. my mother and grandmother are white do not talk of hating whites. He should have also said this is a church why are you preaching hate in the house of the Lord. He sat there until he thought the voters would not like what Wright says. If he would not lose votes he would still be sitting there.

He also list himself as an African American canidate only instead as a mixed race or mistizo which mean mixed canidate. He has embraced the race of his father that deserted him and does not embrace the part of him that is white in which his mother and grandmother is. If he really did love them he would not list himself just as African American he would list himself as a mixed race canidate. Those people raised him, loved him and did not desert him but, he has deserted them. He is mixed why does he only embace his black side and not the other. I am mixed and love both sides of my culture. Obama disrespect those who loved him. Sad.....

Forum List

Back