Obama leaves campaign to be with ailing grandmother

Did your double standards get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?:eusa_liar:

what double standard is that Otter?

are you comparing John McCain "suspending" his campaign to run back to washington to offer faux help on the economic crisis with Obama's Grandmother possibly DYING?

I maintain, you are a shitbag. This woman practically raised him and she's sick and quite possibly going to die soon and here you are taking partisan swipes at him for going to see her.

It's pathetic and actually speaks to your core character more than you'd like it to.

I thought a real president was able to multi-task.
Get well soon Grandma.

Thinking liberals love people like you Otter.

Why?

Because you are the perfect example of how your partisan breed thinks.

Both liberals AND conservatives who love this nation really need to be reminded of that.

Never change and post frequently, okay?

God bless freedom of speech!

I'm sure I'll be attacked as insensitive but something doesn't add up here. That's all I'll say. We'll see. If his Grandma is ailing I wish her a speedy recovery.

I'm sure I'll be attacked as insensitive but something doesn't add up here. That's all I'll say. We'll see. If his Grandma is ailing I wish her a speedy recovery.

IF his grandmother is ailing?

Do you think they're lie about that?

Why?

for you, nothing ever adds up paper. His grandmother was in the hospital last week you retard. I guess she'll need to actually die before you believe that she's sick. :eusa_silenced:

He's ahead in every major poll, WHY would he leave the campaign trail NOW? It's not like when McCain fake suspended his campaign cuz he was dropping in the polls and thought he could be seen as "pro-active" in the economic crisis.

Well I did say "Get well soon Grandma"

This campaign is beginning to look like something from the movie Omen.

Though I won't be voting for obama, regardless of grandma, it will be nice if he wins.
I can quit working and live off the rich.

Well I did say "Get well soon Grandma"

This campaign is beginning to look like something from the movie Omen.

Though I won't be voting for obama, regardless of grandma, it will be nice if he wins.
I can quit working and live off the rich.

did you stop working when Clinton was President?

you're an idiot for saying it because you know, intellectually, that what you're spewing is bullshit.

I think it's sad that the Repubs can't be honest, even with themselves.

for you, nothing ever adds up paper. His grandmother was in the hospital last week you retard. I guess she'll need to actually die before you believe that she's sick. :eusa_silenced:

He's ahead in every major poll, WHY would he leave the campaign trail NOW? It's not like when McCain fake suspended his campaign cuz he was dropping in the polls and thought he could be seen as "pro-active" in the economic crisis.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

did you stop working when Clinton was President?

you're an idiot for saying it because you know, intellectually, that what you're spewing is bullshit.

I think it's sad that the Repubs can't be honest, even with themselves.

Does this mean you're still mad at me?:(

Atta boy.

I was starting to miss the days when Cons speculated that Hillary Clinton murdered Vince Foster, and that Bill Clinton was flying cocaine out of latin america into the Mena, Arkansas airport.

Forum List

Back