Obama leads Romney in latest poll

This probably makes the op very happy. Probably pounding it in the bathroom as we speak.

Yes it does make me very happy to see Gary Johnson at 6%...I could care less who wins the election when picking from the other 2.Obama is going to so the polls just prove he is leading..I enjoy the polls because it shows how well Gary is doing.

This probably makes the op very happy. Probably pounding it in the bathroom as we speak.

Yes it does make me very happy to see Gary Johnson at 6%...I could care less who wins the election when picking from the other 2.Obama is going to so the polls just prove he is leading..I enjoy the polls because it shows how well Gary is doing.

Go stare at your hope and change poster some more tool..

OK...you are just mad because Willard is gonna get his ass kicked...45 more days of your crying and boo hooing then you get to switch to blame everyone BUT who should be blamed for Willard losing.

Even in this joke of a Democrat-biased poll, the 'undecided' respondents said they will break 2-1 in favor of Romney / Ryan. (Question 11)

Every poll shows Romney with a huge win with the undecideds in an otherwise virtually tied race.

Ergo, Obama is going down.

OK...you are just mad because Willard is gonna get his ass kicked...45 more days of your crying and boo hooing then you get to switch to blame everyone BUT who should be blamed for Willard losing.

You are just too stupid to realize you have as much at stake in this election as I do.

Sad

Very interesting... The libertarians might actually cost the short sighted liberal light party (Republicans) the election. I guess this is what you get when you tell a minority you don’t care about them and they don’t matter because they are only small % of the vote… They actually listen and leave you.

So at this point a vote for Mitt is a vote for Obama seeing as Mitt can't win... lolz.

Ha!.... yup.

Either way I lose more freedom more liberty so society as a whole is losing no matter what. At this time I want America to collapse not idle along at mediocrity under Willard.Obama is the best option to make America collapse...I realize EXACTLY what I am doing...

This lame-ass poll studied 'adults' and just happened to breakout 'likely' voters as an afterthought.

Guess what happens when a pollster asks to speak to the clueless 18 year old in the household - who has no intention of voting - and flatters her by asking her if she likes Presdint Obama?

Wait...a libertarian that supports Obama?????????????????
Oh that's rich...damn.

It's not that Libertarians support Obama. It's that they're butthurt that the GOP hasn't embraced them. I guess party over country is a tri-partisan trend.

It looks like "libertarians" are actually pubs. They just don't want to admit it.

Who can blame them?

How so? They (some of them, not me) were willing to support the pubs when they were singing their tune. But now that they're not - pubs lose. Guess you're wrong.

Very interesting... The libertarians might actually cost the short sighted liberal light party (Republicans) the election. I guess this is what you get when you tell a minority you don’t care about them and they don’t matter because they are only small % of the vote… They actually listen and leave you.

So at this point a vote for Mitt is a vote for Obama seeing as Mitt can't win... lolz.

Ha!.... yup.

Gary Johnson has a 7% favorable rating in the poll.

That is extremely high for a Libertarian.

LOL

Ha!.... yup.

Gary Johnson has a 7% favorable rating in the poll.

That is extremely high for a Libertarian.

LOL

Are still trying to make posts?

Either way I lose more freedom more liberty so society as a whole is losing no matter what. At this time I want America to collapse not idle along at mediocrity under Willard.Obama is the best option to make America collapse...I realize EXACTLY what I am doing...

You realize just what you're doing?

All I see is some fast typing gibberish. Is that your master plan?

Forum List

Back