Obama leads among NASCAR fans

No shit, idiot.

Now tell us how your fake husband is going to be sent to "Iraq" next year if the DoD budget isn't sliced up. :badgrin:

Wouldn't that mean Obamination, not Buuuuuush, would send your blow up doll husband to Iraq????

The fuck are you on about, moron?

This so-called NASCAR poll is either bogus or flawed.

If they didn't just invent the poll stats which I'm leaning more to believing, then they might have actually polled a handful of people at a rare NASCAR race in the "northeast" claiming a few liberal looking people they sampled represent NASCAR fans down south.

That would be like some pollster finding some gay Raider fans in San Fran, then claiming most Raider fans are homos.....

Interestingly enough, the current Zogby poll mirrors the overall results crunched by fivethirtyeight.org.

I don't know what you know about 538 (Not much, I suspect), but they analyze cumulative polling numbers to try and produce more accurate results.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

You are really that fucking stupid....

You said you like the pending DoD budget cuts because they would prevent your so-called husband from being sent to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Uh......Iraq? You're too stupid to realize what you post here. :badgrin::eusa_whistle:

So....you're a fucking moron and a liar.

Oh here it is again...

We're not you. My husband is high on the list to be activated next year if we maintain our current force levels. That would mean him spending another year overseas in either Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you were my husband (or me), which would you be more concerned about? VA cuts, or dying in a middle eastern shit hole?

Myopic is a multisyllabic word that applies to your post.

No shit, idiot.

Now tell us how your fake husband is going to be sent to "Iraq" next year if the DoD budget isn't sliced up. :badgrin:

Wouldn't that mean Obamination, not Buuuuuush, would send your blow up doll husband to Iraq????

The fuck are you on about, moron?

Last edited:
WOW NASCAR supports Barry?? Aren't they the gun loving bible thumping folks??

Excuse me while ILMAO.

Mitt Romney's recent slide in several polls, including those in the battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida, is troubling enough for the GOP. But, now the Republican nominee appears to be trailing President Barack Obama among a traditionally conservative constituency: NASCAR fans.

Obama leads Romney 49 to 42 percent among NASCAR enthusiasts, according to a new Zogby poll by JZ Analytics.

As the liberal blog PoliticusUSA.com pointed out, Romney was booed at the Daytona 500 in February during a campaign trip ahead of Super Tuesday.

oh look... a left trun....oh oh oh....another left turn.

The thing you watch nascar for is.....the crashes.

Actually dumbfuck, one actually needs money to attend these races....being a poor, welfare leach doesn't help someone get money for the tickets, fan gear, food, hotel, transportation, etc.

I went to the Daytona 500 earlier this year and it isn't cheap going to a race. Most people there are middle to upper class....not the people Romney was talking about, idiot.

I think it is bogus too. Most nascar watchers are southerner which are RED states .. just saying

Wouldn't that also mean that most NASCAR fans fall into the 47% of Americans that Romney doesn't give a shit about? Just sayin'....

it seems the "poor" can find money for booze, weed, cigarettes and anything else they want.

Except for food and money for rent.

They use food stamps to buy steaks and bottled water.

They then turn around and recycle the empty bottles for cash to buy drugs, cigarettes, etc.....thanks to the taxpayer. Some are so brash about it that they pour out good water outside the store then return the bottles for cash.

Actually dumbfuck, one actually needs money to attend these races....being a poor, welfare leach doesn't help someone get money for the tickets, fan gear, food, hotel, transportation, etc.

I went to the Daytona 500 earlier this year and it isn't cheap going to a race. Most people there are middle to upper class....not the people Romney was talking about, idiot.

Wouldn't that also mean that most NASCAR fans fall into the 47% of Americans that Romney doesn't give a shit about? Just sayin'....

it seems the "poor" can find money for booze, weed, cigarettes and anything else they want.

Except for food and money for rent.

Mitt Romney's recent slide in several polls, including those in the battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida, is troubling enough for the GOP. But, now the Republican nominee appears to be trailing President Barack Obama among a traditionally conservative constituency: NASCAR fans.

Obama leads Romney 49 to 42 percent among NASCAR enthusiasts, according to a new Zogby poll by JZ Analytics.

As the liberal blog PoliticusUSA.com pointed out, Romney was booed at the Daytona 500 in February during a campaign trip ahead of Super Tuesday.

Yep. And the last 10 laps.

Just like some of us watch hockey for the fights. :tongue:

Sadly, most of the polls out there aren't designed to reflect public opinion, but rather to shape it.

It gets worse every year and you can go back and see where polls before elections totally blew it in terms of predicting anything.

There has been a lot of behind the scenes manipulation regarding polls. They'd like to make people believe that Obama will win, so don't bother going out on a chilly November day and stand in a long line for nothing. They want us to stay home and believe that it's all over.

Don't buy it.

Sadly, most of the polls out there aren't designed to reflect public opinion, but rather to shape it.

It gets worse every year and you can go back and see where polls before elections totally blew it in terms of predicting anything.

There has been a lot of behind the scenes manipulation regarding polls. They'd like to make people believe that Obama will win, so don't bother going out on a chilly November day and stand in a long line for nothing. They want us to stay home and believe that it's all over.

Don't buy it.

Wake up or-----or pull the hood up away from your eyes, then ask yourself -- I wonder if my pals at Foxaganda will pick up on their KC affiliates news story?

Poll: Obama Pulls Into Lead Among NASCAR Fans WDAF TV – FOX 4

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — There are still several weeks to go until the checkered flag drops on the Presidential race, but it appears that President Barack Obama has roared ahead to take the lead over GOP challenger Mitt Romney among an unexpected constituency – NASCAR fans.

According to a new Zogby poll, Obama has a seven point lead over Romney amongst racing fans – 48.7 to 41.7 percent, with 9.6 percent of those asked still undecided.
The poll among 860 likely voters, released on Friday, has a 3.4 percent margin of error.

Stock car racing is widely associated with the U.S. South – a generally conservative “red state” region. But Romney has had some difficulty in reaching the NASCAR vote during the campaign.

According to the New York Times, Romney was booed by some race fans after appearing to mock their plastic rain ponchos during an appearance prior to this year’s Daytona 500, saying, “Really sprung for the big bucks.”
In addition, after being asked if he was a fan of stock car racing, Romney replied, “I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.”

I strongly doubt these claims, I'm a die hard nascar fan and go to 5-6 races a year, and party with people from all over the country at them, and I can count the number of obummer voters I've met on my hands.

I believe this is just another bullshit "the election is already over" lie the media is propagating for obummer.

I just don't see all this enthusiasm for obummer that we keep getting inundated with from the media, and I've covered a fair amount of the country, as I do every year. If anything, I'm seeing enthusiasm to throw him out, almost everywhere I go.

We'll see in November, but I don't think people are buying what the Dems are selling.

The media is trying to sell this as still being a horse race, just like they did in 2008.

Yep. And the last 10 laps.

Just like some of us watch hockey for the fights. :tongue:

it may be why some nascar people like obama... they are waiting for the crashes......

:lmao:

NASCAR is where they drive round and round in circles and never get anywhere...that sounds like Obama

Forum List

Back