Obama leads among NASCAR fans

:badgrin: Your so-called "husband" that you claim is in the military....might get sent to Iraq????

What to kill Saddam?

Were you in that Howard Stern audiotape?

You're a lying sack of shit posting from some mental ward.:eusa_whistle:

My husband and I are NASCAR fans (go Denny Hamlin!). We're in the 53%. He's military, I work in law enforcement. We're both planning to vote for Obama.

Here's a link to the actual poll: http://www.jzanalytics.com/DATA/Crosstabs_Voters_2way_and_5way_horserace_092112

On this poll, Obama is killing it with voters under age 50 and both male/female voters, non-whites, people who earn under $75k a year, and people who live everywhere but in the south. He's also winning with military/military families (54.3% for Obama), moderates, and independents.

Seems understandable. idk why someone would want to vote for a guy who's plan includes an eventually 60% cut of funding to VA benefits, etc. His plan doesn't say this outright, but the math does.

If he does really want to cap federal spending at 20% of the GDP WITHOUT touching defense,social security, and medicare then every other program that receives federal money would see a 60% by 2016.

We're not you. My husband is high on the list to be activated next year if we maintain our current force levels. That would mean him spending another year overseas in either Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you were my husband (or me), which would you be more concerned about? VA cuts, or dying in a middle eastern shit hole?

Myopic is a multisyllabic word that applies to your post.

My husband and I are NASCAR fans (go Denny Hamlin!). We're in the 53%. He's military, I work in law enforcement. We're both planning to vote for Obama.

Here's a link to the actual poll: http://www.jzanalytics.com/DATA/Crosstabs_Voters_2way_and_5way_horserace_092112

On this poll, Obama is killing it with voters under age 50 and both male/female voters, non-whites, people who earn under $75k a year, and people who live everywhere but in the south. He's also winning with military/military families (54.3% for Obama), moderates, and independents.

Seems understandable. idk why someone would want to vote for a guy who's plan includes an eventually 60% cut of funding to VA benefits, etc. His plan doesn't say this outright, but the math does.

If he does really want to cap federal spending at 20% of the GDP WITHOUT touching defense,social security, and medicare then every other program that receives federal money would see a 60% by 2016.

We're not you. My husband is high on the list to be activated next year if we maintain our current force levels. That would mean him spending another year overseas in either Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you were my husband (or me), which would you be more concerned about? VA cuts, or dying in a middle eastern shit hole?

Myopic is a multisyllabic word that applies to your post.

Yeah, lets cut back on the benefits your husband gets for risking his life. Good one. You assume I don't have loved ones and relatives overseas, you assume too much.

This so-called NASCAR poll is either bogus or flawed.

If they didn't just invent the poll stats which I'm leaning more to believing, then they might have actually polled a handful of people at a rare NASCAR race in the "northeast" claiming a few liberal looking people they sampled represent NASCAR fans down south.

That would be like some pollster finding some gay Raider fans in San Fran, then claiming most Raider fans are homos.....

I hope you tell your military husband , Obama is about to HOSE the military. I hope he is ready to get it up the ass!!!

the republican lies are just not standing up to the cold hard facts people can now find on the internets

So it's just like Republicans and everyone else finding out on the internets (sic) that it wasn't a movie that caused four Americans to die in Libya, it was terrorism. At least according to our Secretary of State and others who work for Barry, even though he's clinging to his movie version of reality.

No wonder you're a fan of his. Oops...so you can understand: No wonder your a fan of his.

If they didn't just invent the poll stats which I'm leaning more to believing, then they might have actually polled a handful of people at a rare NASCAR race in the "northeast" claiming a few liberal looking people they sampled represent NASCAR fans down south.

That would be like some pollster finding some gay Raider fans in San Fran, then claiming most Raider fans are homos.....

I think it is bogus too. Most nascar watchers are southerner which are RED states .. just saying

I think it is bogus too. Most nascar watchers are southerner which are RED states .. just saying

Wouldn't that also mean that most NASCAR fans fall into the 47% of Americans that Romney doesn't give a shit about? Just sayin'....

JZ Analytics was created a year ago, has no physical address and no telephone number. It's website address is owned by a proxy and John Zogby's actual company is called Zogby International.

Likely no one at all was polled.

Actually dumbfuck, one actually needs money to attend these races....being a poor, welfare leach doesn't help someone get money for the tickets, fan gear, food, hotel, transportation, etc.

I went to the Daytona 500 earlier this year and it isn't cheap going to a race. Most people there are middle to upper class....not the people Romney was talking about, idiot.

Wouldn't that also mean that most NASCAR fans fall into the 47% of Americans that Romney doesn't give a shit about? Just sayin'....

Any idea where this Saturday's race was run? Or, for that matter, last Saturday's race?

Hint: not the south.

Mitt Romney's recent slide in several polls, including those in the battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida, is troubling enough for the GOP. But, now the Republican nominee appears to be trailing President Barack Obama among a traditionally conservative constituency: NASCAR fans.

Obama leads Romney 49 to 42 percent among NASCAR enthusiasts, according to a new Zogby poll by JZ Analytics.

As the liberal blog PoliticusUSA.com pointed out, Romney was booed at the Daytona 500 in February during a campaign trip ahead of Super Tuesday.

that actually surprises me.

Any idea where this Saturday's race was run? Or, for that matter, last Saturday's race?

ahhhhh...now it makes sense.

:thup:

Who are you going to harass at the work place today low life.....

Actually dumbfuck, one actually needs money to attend these races....being a poor, welfare leach doesn't help someone get money for the tickets, fan gear, food, hotel, transportation, etc.

I went to the Daytona 500 earlier this year and it isn't cheap going to a race. Most people there are middle to upper class....not the people Romney was talking about, idiot.

So, in your esteemed judgement, only those who fall into the middle and upper class are NASCAR fans? No seniors? No veterans? No no military personnel? No one who falls under the FPL?

More psycho-babble from an idiot.

The majority of military don't fall into the 47% that don't pay Federal taxes. I paid Federal taxes my entire time in the military, you stupid piece of shit.

Nice diversion.

Only a homo living in VA would claim NASCAR fans are really liberal like you.

So, in your esteemed judgement, only those who fall into the middle and upper class are NASCAR fans? No seniors? No veterans? No no military personnel? No one who falls under the FPL?

No shit, idiot.

Now tell us how your fake husband is going to be sent to "Iraq" next year if the DoD budget isn't sliced up. :badgrin:

Wouldn't that mean Obamination, not Buuuuuush, would send your blow up doll husband to Iraq????

More psycho-babble from an idiot.

The majority of military don't fall into the 47% that don't pay Federal taxes. I paid Federal taxes my entire time in the military, you stupid piece of shit.

Nice diversion.

Only a homo living in VA would claim NASCAR fans are really liberal like you.

If you are done frothing at the mouth, why not just answer my question, dumbfuck? Are you truly of the belief that only those in the middle and upper class make up the NASCAR fan base? Do me a favor and try to save some dignity and Google "NASCAR fan demographics" before you respond. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back