He came a long way just to scream
"The chickens are coming home to roost"
So Obama threw him under the bus for a political boost

Whoah Obama only knows, Obama makes his plan
The information is unavailable to the mortal man
We're working our jobs, hoping for no new Obama taxes
Obama says he's got a righteous wind to his back
When in fact Obama's lead is just slip sliding away

You post the most rediculous things. Lies and false propoganda. You are a nazi.

Yeah, I agree.

Looks to me like it's slipping away from a mere lead to a freakin' landslide.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gallup: Obama by 7
Zogby: Obama by 5
Pew: Obama by 15
Diago/Hotline: Obama by 8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

I have always said that Rasmussen was the most accurate and today it shows Obama by 3.

But here's what's really important. According to Rasmussen:

Nevada: Obama +4
New Mexico: Obama +13
Colorado: Obama +4
New Hampshire: Obama +4
Pennsylvania: Obama +7
Iowa: Obama +6
Virginia: Obama +4

Ramussen is one of the more conservative pollsters.. not as in politically conservative, I mean his numbers are always tighter than it really is in the end. I like conservative numbers... they give me a reality check.

You post the most rediculous things. Lies and false propoganda. You are a nazi.

Dude, Paperboy is a little weird and a little hardcore, but there's nothing wrong with that. He's politically motivated, which is great. You can't go around calling people nazis. That's just wrong.

Dude, Paperboy is a little weird and a little hardcore, but there's nothing wrong with that. He's politically motivated, which is great. You can't go around calling people nazis. That's just wrong.

What happened to freedom of speech? Or is it only speech you approve? Now you're acting like a german that lived in the 1940's. There, are you happy? I didn't say it.

His posts are harmful to democracy. He is a future asshole adult American.

What happened to freedom of speech? Or is it only speech you approve? Now you're acting like a german that lived in the 1940's. There, are you happy? I didn't say it.

His posts are harmful to democracy. He is a future asshole adult American.

Calling someone a nazi isn't free speech. It's defamation and he can sue you for it.

Excuse me, but I am a current asshole adult American. :D

P.S. Scary, isn't David?

You're about as good for Democracy as Andy Martin. Who is he? He's the guy you've been getting your bogus information from:

Known for his anti-semitic remarks, he once ran for Congress as a Democrat of Connecticut in 1986 with a promise "to exterminate Jew Power,"

The Nation,[2] The Washington Post,[3] and The New York Times[1] have identified him as the primary source of false rumors that 2008 Democratic Party presidential nominee Barack Obama is secretly a Muslim

In 1973 the Illinois Supreme Court refused to grant him a license to practice law in the state. It cited several instances of troubling conduct on Martin's part, including an attempt to have a parking violation thrown out because it had been "entered by an insane judge" and his description of an attorney as "shaking and tottering and drooling like an idiot."[10] Martin had been described by state psychiatrists as having a "moderately severe character defect manifested by well-documented ideation with a paranoid flavor and a grandiose character."[11

His 1996 run for the Florida State Senate came unraveled when it was revealed that he'd named his campaign committee for his 1986 congressional run "The Anthony R. Martin-Trigona Congressional Campaign to Exterminate Jew Power in America." The revelation led the state Republican Party to renounce him. Just before the election, he assaulted two cameramen from WPTV, the NBC affiliate in West Palm Beach. He was convicted of criminal mischief and sentenced to a year in jail. He was freed pending appeal, but made personal attacks on the judge while on the way out of the courtroom. The judge held Martin in criminal contempt of court and sentenced him to seven months in jail. However, he was mistakenly let out of jail after only a month. Martin never returned, and a warrant was issued for his arrest. If he is ever arrested, he will have to serve 16 months in jail.[9] The warrant was still outstanding at least as of the time of Martin's 2008 Senate run, but he said the issue is being "resolved."[13]

During his 2000 run for president, he accused George W. Bush of using cocaine. In 2003, several months before Saddam Hussein was captured, he claimed to have found the former Iraqi dictator's hideout.[9]

Plenty more here

Andy Martin (U.S. politician - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

You're about as good for Democracy as Andy Martin. Who is he? He's the guy you've been getting your bogus information.

Never heard of Andy Martin.

But I will say you make me long to read posts from Jillian and David again.

So in your honor I remove Jillian and David from my ignore list and replace them with you.

Adios.

The only poll I follow closely is Rasmussen. They have had Obama with as much as an 8 point lead over the last month. Today, Obama's lead is down to 3 points. This is based on a rolling three day average, which means that McCain could well be tied with Obama at this point. Given that Obama's lead is very small in the crucial swing states, the Bradley effect could wipe out those leads and we could find McCain pulling the upset. I still don't think it will happen though. As I drive through my neighborhood, which is vastly Republican, I see more Obama signs than McCain.

If Obama does win, I imagine those on the left will think they have won some kind of mandate. However, the real truth is that Obama will only win because Republicans strayed from their principles of smaller government and less spending. Many Republicans who are voting for Obama are doing so because they are ticked off at their own party. The same goes for fiscal independents. I'm sure that after four years of Jimmy Carter II, those people will come back to their senses and vote Republican again in 2012, assuming Republicans choose a decent candidate. McCain was a mistake from the beginning. I'm not certain Romney would have done much better against Obama this year, so maybe it's good that he waits four years. One thing is certain, Romney would not have looked stupid the way McCain has. I'm pretty certain he would not have chosen Sarah Palin as his running mate.

ROFLMAO!!! That's great. Always loved that song.

Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer election day, the more Obama's lead slips away

Whoah and I know The One, he came from Wright's hood
He hid his passion for Ayers the best he could
He said Billy, I live in fear
My alliance with you is so clear, I'm afraid that my lead will disappear

I know a felon, who helped buy Obama's home
These are the very words he uses to describe jail life
He said a good day ain't got no pain
He said a bad day is when I sit in my cell
And I think of plea bargains that might have been

And I know a Reverend who was like an uncle
He longed to tell all the reasons he hates America
He came a long way just to scream
"The chickens are coming home to roost"
So Obama threw him under the bus for a political boost

Whoah Obama only knows, Obama makes his plan
The information is unavailable to the mortal man
We're working our jobs, hoping for no new Obama taxes
Obama says he's got a righteous wind to his back
When in fact Obama's lead is just slip sliding away

The only poll I follow closely is Rasmussen. They have had Obama with as much as an 8 point lead over the last month. Today, Obama's lead is down to 3 points. This is based on a rolling three day average, which means that McCain could well be tied with Obama at this point. Given that Obama's lead is very small in the crucial swing states, the Bradley effect could wipe out those leads and we could find McCain pulling the upset. I still don't think it will happen though. As I drive through my neighborhood, which is vastly Republican, I see more Obama signs than McCain.

If Obama does win, I imagine those on the left will think they have won some kind of mandate. However, the real truth is that Obama will only win because Republicans strayed from their principles of smaller government and less spending. Many Republicans who are voting for Obama are doing so because they are ticked off at their own party. The same goes for fiscal independents. I'm sure that after four years of Jimmy Carter II, those people will come back to their senses and vote Republican again in 2012, assuming Republicans choose a decent candidate. McCain was a mistake from the beginning. I'm not certain Romney would have done much better against Obama this year, so maybe it's good that he waits four years. One thing is certain, Romney would not have looked stupid the way McCain has. I'm pretty certain he would not have chosen Sarah Palin as his running mate.

I agree with 90% of your post.

A few points:

I am surprised when I see any McCain signs due to the "Bradley Effect" i.e. people worried about rabid Obama supporters thinking you're a "racist". To my surprise, in my Florida neighborhood, the signs are pretty evenly split. I'd put a McCain sign up but my wife worries we might be a target if Obama loses.

I don't think anyone else could have done as well as McCain except Rudi if Rudi didn't have the baggage that torpedoed him.

I like Palin both as a political choice as well as her moral compass.

I think Obama is one "surprise" away from defeat. It could be the "LA Times" video, Rezko singing or some other news like the Bush DUI in 2000. If there are no new surprises McCain could still pull it out or it could become an Obama landslide.

Should be interesting!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back