Obama 'lazy and detached'

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Romney surrogate Sununu calls Obama 'lazy and detached' - The Hill's Video

"What people saw last night, I think, was a president that revealed his incompetence, how lazy and detached he is, how he has absolutely no idea how serious the economic problems of the country are, and how he has failed to even begin to address them," Sununu said.
"I think even the liberal press reacted with shock at this revelation, and I find it fascinating now this morning, after they've slept, to watch them all scrambling around to clean up the mess the president left on the floor last night," he continued.

Sununu also praised Romney's performance, saying that the GOP nominee had shown a deeper understanding of the issues that matter to voters.

I don't think it is lazy... I think it is cockiness... a holier than thou attitude... that he is a self appointed know it all and everyone should just believe him... and when actually challenged, much like the self appointed know it alls in bars or wherever else, he collapses under the pressure

I've always seen him as lazy and detached

the man couldn't even take time to learn how to pronounce Navy Corpsman of the Military he is CiC of

made me ill

Last edited:

Forum List

Back