Obama lays down the law to Iran

Skeptik

Astute observer
Oct 19, 2008
The late great Bear Flag Republic
Obama warns Iran: 'come clean' on nukes

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama declared Friday that Iran is speeding down a path to confrontation and demanded that Tehran quickly "come clean" on all nuclear efforts and open a newly revealed secret site for close international inspection. He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

That sounds pretty assertive. What other nations does he have behind his statements?

Obama said he was especially pleased that Russia and China agreed with him that Iran must live up to its obligations under international rules on nuclear activities. The leaders of Britain and France joined Obama at his morning announcement.

Russia, China, the US, Britain, and France would make up a pretty formidable team it seems to me.

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama declared Friday that Iran is speeding down a path to confrontation and demanded that Tehran quickly "come clean" on all nuclear efforts and open a newly revealed secret site for close international inspection. He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

That sounds pretty assertive. What other nations does he have behind his statements?

Obama said he was especially pleased that Russia and China agreed with him that Iran must live up to its obligations under international rules on nuclear activities. The leaders of Britain and France joined Obama at his morning announcement.

Russia, China, the US, Britain, and France would make up a pretty formidable team it seems to me.

Agreeing with and actually doing something about it are 2 different things. You can pay lip service all you want to Iran...but when they shut off your oil your economy IS FUCKED!!!!

China said "More diplomacy...no sanctions" WTF kind of big "formidable team" player is that?

Obama couldn't lay down the LAW to a tick on a dog's backside.

Obama is a PHONEY. He's Saul Alensky's prodginy. The Leftist Delight.

He's got larger problems...

He says he "Will SIDE with ISLAM"...

He has made his perfect storm.

I can see the fleas crawing on The T. Ugly sight. T, your hate is informative to the reader. It means your opinion is like your butt - you got one. Who cares?

What happened to the "TALKS" with Iran?

Seems to me he has renegged on that? Is he just gonna 'talk LOUDER' TO them? Is that his prescription?

Sanctions? THe Iranians have gotten USED to it, and Laugh at it...lest we forget the leassons of the 1970's/80's?

It's garbage.

And besides? I thought AhmainaJhihad Praised Obama this past week at the U.N. Is the Honeymoon already over because Obama sees that Iran has a case of undisclosed 'CRABS', in the form of an undisclosed Nuclear Facility?

Seems to me he has renegged on that? Is he just gonna 'talk LOUDER' TO them? Is that his prescription?

Sanctions? THe Iranians have gotten USED to it, and Laugh at it...lest we forget the leassons of the 1970's/80's?

It's garbage.

And besides? I thought AhmainaJhihad Praised Obama this past week at the U.N. Is the Honeymoon already over because Obama sees that Iran has a case of undisclosed 'CRABS', in the form of an undisclosed Nuclear Facility?
Weren't you against "talks'? Most cons were. You want to nuke Iran, right?

It's garbage.

except its been known about for years

It's garbage.

When talks are backed up by the most powerful nations on Earth, and a statement about not ruling out military action, the real powers in Iran are more likely to listen. Of course, Imindeedajerk may not listen, or may decide he doesn't like Obama so much after all. I don't think anyone really cares about that, do you?

I can see the fleas crawing on The T. Ugly sight. T, your hate is informative to the reader. It means your opinion is like your butt - you got one. Who cares?

Let me see if I have this right? When Bush LAID down the law to Iran, he was a fool and leading us into another war. But when Obama lays down the law NOW it is acceptable. Do I have that about right?

When Bush threatened Iran that was bad, but Obama threatening Iran is ok? That how you are playing now?

Kinda like how Gitmo and indefinite detention was bad under Bush but acceptable now under Obama. Afghanistan was a bad war under Bush but now is a good war under Obama? Under Bush you all demanded troops come home, Obama is just shifting them from Iraq to Afghanistan and you do not mind, in fact no more protesting at all.

Every dead soldier in Iraq was a nail in Bush's coffin and on the nightly news, now in Afghanistan it is just how it is right?

Under Bush the Army was broken , under Obama with even more commitments it is fine, right?

Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years and that was bad, Obama will double it in 4 and you all sing his praise. 6 percent unemployment under Bush was just horrible, but 9.7 percent under Obama is just hw it is, nothing to worry about.

Obama has failed to deliver on ANY promise he made and you all lap his shit up like candy. He creates indefinite detention for American citizens that are not even charged with a crime and you love it.

He is borrowing 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends and you think he is doing good.

FUCKING retards.

Let me see if I have this right? When Bush LAID down the law to Iran, he was a fool and leading us into another war. But when Obama lays down the law NOW it is acceptable. Do I have that about right?

When Bush threatened Iran that was bad, but Obama threatening Iran is ok? That how you are playing now?

Kinda like how Gitmo and indefinite detention was bad under Bush but acceptable now under Obama. Afghanistan was a bad war under Bush but now is a good war under Obama? Under Bush you all demanded troops come home, Obama is just shifting them from Iraq to Afghanistan and you do not mind, in fact no more protesting at all.

Every dead soldier in Iraq was a nail in Bush's coffin and on the nightly news, now in Afghanistan it is just how it is right?

Under Bush the Army was broken , under Obama with even more commitments it is fine, right?

Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years and that was bad, Obama will double it in 4 and you all sing his praise. 6 percent unemployment under Bush was just horrible, but 9.7 percent under Obama is just hw it is, nothing to worry about.

Obama has failed to deliver on ANY promise he made and you all lap his shit up like candy. He creates indefinite detention for American citizens that are not even charged with a crime and you love it.

He is borrowing 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends and you think he is doing good.

FUCKING retards.
more CHANGE

remember, everything Bush did was BAD
everything Obama does is GOOD even if its the exact same thing

:lol:

It's garbage.

When talks are backed up by the most powerful nations on Earth, and a statement about not ruling out military action, the real powers in Iran are more likely to listen. Of course, Imindeedajerk may not listen, or may decide he doesn't like Obama so much after all. I don't think anyone really cares about that, do you?

I don't see where that is possible since AhminaJhihad, and Obama are cut of the same cloth. I see it as rhetoric, and show. A distraction that Statists are known for, and that would be the aforementioned 'ACTORS'...And I don't trust EITHER.

You know what's really funny here? As more of the story comes out and is reported in the MSM it make's the intel agencys under Obama's control look like a bunch of bumbling Keystone cops!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Check this out...
Salehi said there was nothing secret about the site and that Iran complied with U.N. rules that require it to inform the world body's nuclear agency six months before a uranium enrichment facility becomes operational.

Obama said the "Intel is solid!!!!" PRESIDENT OBAMA: Good morning. We are here to announce that yesterday in Vienna, the United States, the United Kingdom, and France presented detailed evidence to the IAEA demonstrating that the Islamic Republic of Iran has been building a covert uranium enrichment facility near Qom for several years.

Ummmm...thanks for letting the IAEA know something they knew about for years....way to go Obama!

Ha ha ha ha ha...all of this blustering from Obama to make himself look like he's tough on foreign policy....when actually he's just another puss democrat who will back down the minute Iran cranks down on the oil spigot!!

and then listen to this dumb ass!!
The White House responded to the development by urging Iran's complete and immediate cooperation with the IAEA.
"After hiding this site from the international community for years, full transparency is essential, and it is time for Iran to play by the rules like everyone else,"
White House spokesman Tommy Vietor said.

Uhhhhhh...you dumb ass.....the world's intel agencies has known about this place for YEARS!!!!! and your telling us you aren't sharing information with the U.N? Horseshit!!!!!

What a pack of lies coming from the White House...he learned from Clinton, quite well it would seem, on how to lie right in the face of Americans!!!!!...Obama thinks Americans are stupid.

Obama's response was to give Iran another few weeks to think about how they are bad and than he is going obama will get mad and try sanctions for awhile, first though Obama will have to ask permission from the leaders of the Marxist world, China and Russia.

Last edited:
Iran has been listening to the US threaten sanctions for probably 4 years now, if not longer. If they weren't scared of Bush, who went to war to enforce sanctions, why would be they scared of Obama, whom they perceive as a weakling?
No. The U.S. is not prepared to get into a war in Iran. The Iranians know this. They will fart in our general direction before completing their bomb.
Or the Israelis will bomb their asses first.

Forum List

Back