Obama launches cultural warfare

Another steffie "fear" thread? Why do conservatives always run on fear? :( Why can't they just run on their failed policies?

This go round, we'll be running partially on obama's failed policies.
Yes I know... obama has done a lot of things liberals like and consider bold programs, but has anything he's done had the desired result?

the world is his,, so says his narcissistic self. :lol::lol:

No doubt, though it's also his to his endless screaming groupies who act like it's the sixties and the Beatles just landed in America everywhere he goes. I cannot fathom loving a politician, any politician.

What makes the useful idiots, useful idiots and worthy of the name is that they are fighting to increase the ability of the government to seize the wealth of individuals. Then, they trust that government to distribute the wealth they seized.

Has that ever been done? One time?

When you subtract the money politicians distribute first to themselves to solidify power from the jobs that are lost because the money was taken from investors and employers, then the masses get less then nothing, don't they?

As Willie Sutton would say, why do Democrats rob the rich? That's where the money is...

Obama is doing exactly what he needs to do politically. The Republicans, by going so far off the deep end, and becoming so very unpopular, have given him this opportunity. If he continues along this line, and also embraces the protests and the Occupy movement, I predict we will see his approval rating take a sharp turn upward over the next few months.

There are times when courtesy and sweet reason are not the right approach. They are not now for Obama, any more than they were in 1861 for President Lincoln, and for essentially the same reason: he faces an opposition that cannot be reasoned with. At least for Obama the civil war is metaphorical, while for Lincoln it was literal. But if the weapons have become, thankfully, less lethal, the attitudes are no less entrenched and require no less in the way of firm opposition.

Obama is doing exactly what he needs to do politically. The Republicans, by going so far off the deep end, and becoming so very unpopular, have given him this opportunity. If he continues along this line, and also embraces the protests and the Occupy movement, I predict we will see his approval rating take a sharp turn upward over the next few months.

There are times when courtesy and sweet reason are not the right approach. They are not now for Obama, any more than they were in 1861 for President Lincoln, and for essentially the same reason: he faces an opposition that cannot be reasoned with. At least for Obama the civil war is metaphorical, while for Lincoln it was literal. But if the weapons have become, thankfully, less lethal, the attitudes are no less entrenched and require no less in the way of firm opposition.
I think the immersion I've had in Newspeak since you came here is helping me to understand it.

Protesting to follow the Constitution = "going off the deep end"

Protesting to destroy the Constitution = "progressive'

Embracing those who want to destroy the Constitution = "smart political move"

:thup: A few more posts of yours and I should be fluent in Newspeak.

I want to care about your opinion piece, but i cant.
You posted something you already agree with.thats been stated over and over again.

Yawn

I doubt many here would give a shit. so go take a nap your tired.

It's only class warfare when the 99% fights back.

You gave us jobs...you payed for our homes...you paid for our groceries...you paid for our retirement....we're sick of it, we're not taking it anymore!!!!

Wish granted, their jobs are gone, aren't they jake? I'd say it's "class warfare" when it's stupid and hurts the people liberal politicians are manipulating to vote for them for their own power. You know, like what's happening now. Class warfare? You're damned straight it is.

Obama is doing exactly what he needs to do politically. The Republicans, by going so far off the deep end, and becoming so very unpopular, have given him this opportunity

Funny stuff. Is that why Democrats are doing so well in the polls right now????

:lmao:

Forum List

Back