Obama: Largest Monthly Deficit EVER- Larger Than ENTIRE 2007 Yearly Deficit

TheSeeker

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Barack Obama told Americans Saturday in his Weekly Address,

“We need a government that lives within its means.”

But, that was Saturday.

Today we found out that Obama’s February deficit topped Bush’s Deficit for all of 2007.

In February the Obama Administration posted the largest monthly deficit in US history.
The Washington Times reported.

The federal government posted its largest monthly deficit in history in February at $223 billion, according to preliminary numbers the Congressional Budget Office released Monday morning.

That figure tops last February’s record of $220.9 billion, and marks the 29th straight month the government has run in the red — a modern record.

Barack Obama tripled the national deficit in his first year in office. In his second year the deficit was again a record $1.29 Trillion. This year the deficit will be even higher.

I just want to know when the award will be given out for best American President ever.I''ve heard that phrase and The most Intelligent American President ever as well,that came from an American Presidential
historian.I have seen posts on here pushing for President Obama's likeness to be added to Mt. Rushmore....
This was making the rounds after he was in office for six months by the way.

We my fellow Americans just don't know how good we have it with this man in office.:blowup:

What Me worry ?
You can find higher 2007 numbers but that is not the point is it?
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1599-animation1.gif

The federal government posted its largest monthly deficit in history in February at $223 billion, according to preliminary numbers the Congressional Budget Office released Monday morning.

That figure tops last February’s record of $220.9 billion, and marks the 29th straight month the government has run in the red — a modern record. The last time the federal government posted even a monthly surplus was September 2008, just before the financial collapse.

Government posts biggest monthly deficit ever - Washington Times

Oct. 11 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government posted the smallest budget deficit in five years as tax revenue reached a record and spending rose at the slowest pace in George W. Bush's presidency.

The deficit narrowed to $162.8 billion in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, the third straight annual decline and lowest since $158 billion in 2002, the Treasury Department said today in Washington.

U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1457-633896364933240715-ifyoubelievethis-1.jpg

Obama: Largest Monthly Deficit EVER- Larger Than ENTIRE 2007 Yearly Deficit.

Query: Why should that surprise anyone ?

I guess it's safe to say this administration is on a spending spree and doesn't know how to stop. It's up to Congress to take away their credit card, that's why we elected them in 2110 and they better not forget it.

What Me worry ?
It's no surprise since both Bush and Obama were saddled with the same Congress.

I always said, by far the worst thing Obama inherited was the same Congress. That's partially rectified now.

But anyone who thinks spending can be brought under control without a paygo with teeth, and bringing back a version of Gramm-Rudmann that will pass SCOTUS muster and ditto with line-item veto, are fooling themselves.

Only caveat today is, the current makeup of the court might rule in favor of G-R and line-item veto. Congress should pass these again ASAP if they're really serious about a balanced budget.

This president is laughable..............biggest fcukking phoney to ever occupy the office.

as are all liberals. come from the same vat of kool aid.

the size of this guys sack that he thinks he's going to get away with such in your face arrogance...............

1 and done..........and at least for a full generation, the people wont get bamboozled like that again. Seems about every 30 years, a new generation is snowed by a flim-flam man/snake oil salesman. Whats scary is that there are still legions of Mr and Mrs Stupid out there that will gladly buy a bag of dog doo for $1K a pop if its packaged just right.......the brainwashed morons looking for a handout and those just too fcukking stupid to know better. Without them, a liberal Democrat would never get elected..............but they exist in droves these days..........

What Me worry ?
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1599-animation1.gif

That figure tops last February’s record of $220.9 billion, and marks the 29th straight month the government has run in the red — a modern record. The last time the federal government posted even a monthly surplus was September 2008, just before the financial collapse.

Government posts biggest monthly deficit ever - Washington Times

Oct. 11 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government posted the smallest budget deficit in five years as tax revenue reached a record and spending rose at the slowest pace in George W. Bush's presidency.

The deficit narrowed to $162.8 billion in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, the third straight annual decline and lowest since $158 billion in 2002, the Treasury Department said today in Washington.

U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1457-633896364933240715-ifyoubelievethis-1.jpg

I know this will go right over most peoples heads. But basically we just spent nearly 1/4 Trillion dollars more than we take in. IN ONE FUCKING MONTH!

Obama: Largest Monthly Deficit EVER- Larger Than ENTIRE 2007 Yearly Deficit.

Query: Why should that surprise anyone ?

It doesn't surprise me, but the fact that he was even capable of saying "We need a government that lives within its means.” with a straight face while he just set a fucking record for a single Month's deficit and the fact that in that Month, it beat the entire year of 2007's deficit does surprise me. :eek:

Forum List

Back