Obama lagging far,far,far behind Bush

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's never mentioned by the Obama controlled media but Bush inherited a recession and had the country out of it within 6 months. Is there any doubt that the Obama recession will last much, much, much longer and may even result in the BIG D? Sure, fill those cans of czardines Obama, quadruple the debt and more, set up and pay offs for the next election but no matter Democrats will never accept the fact that Obama lagged while Bush led!

It's never mentioned by the Obama controlled media but Bush inherited a recession and had the country out of it within 6 months. Is there any doubt that the Obama recession will last much, much, much longer and may even result in the BIG D? Sure, fill those cans of czardines Obama, quadruple the debt and more, set up and pay offs for the next election but no matter Democrats will never accept the fact that Obama lagged while Bush led!

Are you fuggin' serious, dude?

My first post and you have to ask for the figures! Well, do your own research if you dare or have the inclination, which I somehow doubt! Perhaps, as time goes on and I'm more familiar with your brand and this Board I will be more flexible.

My first post and you have to ask for the figures! Well, do your own research if you dare or have the inclination, which I somehow doubt! Perhaps, as time goes on and I'm more familiar with your brand and this Board I will be more flexible.

In other words, you have no evidence to support your assertion? :eusa_eh:

Well, just stubbing my toe on a virginal flight it seems!

In other words, you have no evidence to support your assertion? :eusa_eh:

He can not post any links anyway.

But if you are claiming you do not remember the recession in Bush's first year I am going to call you a liar or a dumb ass.

Clinton left "W" a debt free country and a surplus to boot. You are full of shit to claim that W inherited a nation in debt.

Yup, the dotcom boom busted just as Bush II was taking over.

Then, when Bush II was in office the market responded by initiating the real estate boom...which busted.

Praising Clinton or Bush II (or faulting them) for these events is unsound reasoning.

Clinton left "W" a debt free country and a surplus to boot. You are full of shit to claim that W inherited a nation in debt.

Bull! There was no real surplus, they just cooked the books and 'borrowed' from SS to make the numbers look good on paper to those not in the know

Just like they always do

either to idiot op. the recession that bush inherited was nothing like the one obama inherited you moron. did the financial market take a shit in 2000? no.

Ease up on the stupid pills and the GOP rhetoric there Lumpstump.......you've gone full blown 'tard.

BUSH JR. was the one "cooking the books", and he was hoping to prop up the economy until he was out of office, so that Obama would look bad.

Unfortunately for his stupid ass........things collapsed 6 months too soon.

And, by the way.......let's talk about Chump Boy Jr's promise to not speak ill of a sitting President.

He only made it for 5 months. Real commitment there.......but we knew Bush Jr. was worthless after his first term.

W inherited the personal debt from his own stupidity and failure to manage businesses and a baseball team.

Never mind the fact that W is morally bankrupt as well.

The recession of 2000 was mild, what happened last year was a catastrophe.

Chimpola could only lead us to one disaster after another, be it 9/11, wars, prescription drug entitlements, no child left behind that can't be paid for, credit card companies getting to write their own laws, to his final fuck you to us, TARP.

It's never mentioned by the Obama controlled media but Bush inherited a recession and had the country out of it within 6 months.

can you present the numbers?

That's a fairly easy one to remember--if you worked through it. The recession was caused by the tech crash of 2000--Bush came into office--gave tax breaks & we rebounded fairly quickly--then got hit with 9/11--another down in our economy--which we rebounded fairly quickly from that also.

This recession obviously is much more severe--with California hitting the double digit in unemployment over 12% now & Michigan at the highest 14% unemployment. It's very deep & I fear it will last much longer.

Now we have exploding deficits--devaluing our dollar--with inflation--possibly hyper inflation --that will stall any private sector economic recovery.

Really this is a classic example of Reaganomics versus Obamanomics. Americans are finally waking up to realise--that big government massive spending really does not create sustained private sector job growth.

Obama's budget, for the first time, is including the cost of the Iraq blunder by Bush. Bush never saw that necessary, since the old revenues were going to pay for the war, remember?

Praising Clinton or Bush II (or faulting them) for these events is unsound reasoning.

As is praising (or faulting) Obama based on what happens with the economy now. But, you'll never hear his loyal fans say that. The economy has always been, is now, and will continue to be cyclical. Every recession is followed by growth, and SOMEONE has to be President during that time. Giving them credit for the change is pretty much the dumbest thing anyone can do, ever.

Forum List

Back