Obama : KSM Will Undergo A Moscow Show Trial Then Will be Executed

Perhaps. Read through the thread and links. Some pretty smart folks think just that, including Andrew McCarthy, who successfully prosecuted the blind sheik, though recognizes that that trial gave al Qaeda valuable info that they exploited.

That bolded word - as I said, supposition and assuming..

They could be right of course. You'll know soon enough I guess..

Should be we'll.

Well, I thought if I used "we'll" I'd get the "what do you mean we? You live here"...or somesuch - just going on your previous form...:cool:

LOL!!!!

So.. let's see, imprisoning them in Gitmo without access to U.S. Legal protections is unconstitutional so let's bring them to the U.S., hold a show trial and kill them.

God you people are stupid.

a trial in a Federal court is not a show trial but thanx for your opinion jackass!

A trial per se in Federal court is not a show trial but in this case it is. Its not opinion, Obama has stated the man is guilty and will not be set free, the president has already influenced the Jury. The president of the United States is stating the outcome, the trial is a sham, on Obama's statement there is cause to dismiss the charges and let KSM go.

If KSM states he is innocent than there should be a military trial in Cuba, if KSM states he is guilty than there should be no trial.

A trial will be good if its fair and just, we have a right to know what KSM has done, who he worked with, in a fair trial this will come out, will this trial be fair, will it be broadcast live, or will it be hidden and kept secret for national security reasons.

KSM is going to destroy Bill Clinton's legacy, in a truthful trial.

Marxist use trials as propaganda, lets see how free and open this trial is, this trial will show more about Obama than KSM.

Just watch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back