Obama knows more about the constitution than Republicans

And on a semi-completely unrelated note, I don't feel like starting a new thread.

teddy.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it’s a tax increase?
OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion

As this week's SCOTUS rulings have shown.

:clap2:

What is shows is that he lied about it not being a Tax. Good try though. He is about as good on Individual Liberty, as any Current Dictator. Thanks for the laugh.

Doesn't seem to.

Justice Roberts said that the court has to look for every possible basis to sustain legislation before striking it down, and HE picked 'tax' because it can't be interfered with by the court.

So Hello! Obama spoke truthfully.

Doesn't seem to.

Justice Roberts said that the court has to look for every possible basis to sustain legislation before striking it down, and HE picked 'tax' because it can't be interfered with by the court.

So then Roberts was wrong then? Okay.

Doesn't seem to.

Who knew? I thought that Impartiality in Judgement was Paramount in Maintaining Justice.
Intent, Motive, Means, seem more important than whose toes get stepped on.

Doesn't seem to.

So then Roberts was wrong then? Okay.

He is Human, like the rest of us. What happens down the pike, will show better, whether he is looking ahead, or somewhere else. The IRS getting involved here, is a nightmare.

Well, those who said the mandate was unconstitutional under the commerce clause were correct. Those who insisted that the mandate was not a tax were incorrect.

Obama knows more than who about what???

The man that said that the mandate was permissible use of congressional power under the commerce clause and the necessary and proper clause, and who said that the mandate is not a tax, knows more than the Republicans that said that this was not a permissible use of the commerce or the necessary and proper clause, but that it would have held up as a tax, even though they are the ones that were proven right in the long run.

Can you explain that to me?

Didn't think so.

Doesn't seem to.

Obama spoke truthfully when he insisted it wasn't a tax even though it is?

:rolleyes:

thats because he misrepresented what it was....anyone is smart if they get to define the definition of words to suit themselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg-ofjXrXio]George and Obama debate health care taxes - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back