Obama Knowingly Funded Designated Al-Qaeda Affiliate

This is what brainwashing does:

Di-OU3RU4AALvFE.jpg
21fa7b38af66d223f9ab23f61749-tp.jpg
Not really, but thanks for playing.

The unhinged paranoia from the right is truly profound. I’m surprised they didn’t put Obama on the grassy knoll

Silly bugger.

We all know that Obama was a kid in diapers playing in the mud in front of the family hut in Kenya when Kennedy was forcibly rejected by the Democrat fundamentalists.
Yep....

article-2290803-0A95C4F8000005DC-442_634x435.jpg

Obama Knowingly Funded Designated Al-Qaeda Affiliate

We’re learning more and more about the Kenyan Muslim every day. When are Americans going to awaken to what this man has done to this country?

A new report released on Wednesday revealed that the Obama administration knowingly provided an Islamic terrorist-financing organization with hundreds of thousands of dollars despite the fact that the group had been designated as a terrorist-financing organization for a decade by the U.S. government.

Obama officials approved the release of well over $100,000 even after they were informed that the Khartoum-based Islamic Relief Agency (ISRA) was affiliated with Osama bin Laden and Maktab al-Khidamat (MK), which eventually became al-Qaeda.

ISRA, also referred to as the Islamic African Relief Agency (IARA), received a $200,000 taxpayer-funded grant from the Obama administration, which released at least $115,000 to the terrorist-financing organization. National Review reports:

More w/lots of links @ BREAKING: Obama Knowingly Funded Designated Al-Qaeda Affiliate

OMG I am so addicted to reading all the posts from brainwashed idiots and fake profile trolls. Obama was not perfect , but he was NOT an anti American conspirator either . Oh Lord fuckin brain damaged twitts posting all this ridiculous bullshit. Just say it out loud the truth: You don’t like big handed negroes in charge because you fear their mighty big penises and what they can do to your sisters who you still fantasize about fucking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^

Psychological projection.

Obama was a Muslim that surrounded himself with Muslims. We should have been able to see the body of Bin Laden. Obama should be tried for treason.

Seems to me that the head Muslims are trying to profit from the protection racket. Obama paid them off as they threatened: "Give us what we want or we will commit 'Jihad' on you" Trump won't fall for that.

OMG I am so addicted to reading all the posts from brainwashed idiots and fake profile trolls. Obama was not perfect , but he was NOT an anti American conspirator either . Oh Lord fuckin brain damaged twitts posting all this ridiculous bullshit. Just say it out loud the truth: You don’t like big handed negroes in charge because you fear their mighty big penises and what they can do to your sisters who you still fantasize about fucking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^

Psychological projection.

Care to explain your inane comment?

Forum List

Back