Obama klansmen burning Romney signs

ONE person is being harrassed.

ONE person.

Sounds like it's more a personal feud than a political statement to me.

First off, there's been multiple harassment of people with Romney signs. I can't help it if you don't follow the news.

Second off, this was posted in the post above your post genius.

Lake County veteran's Mitt Romney signs, flags torched in yard | News - Home

Gatsby, don't you feel even a little shame over creating such a squealing pansy thread? You should. You look pathetic, ridiculous and uber-wimpy.

We liberals get vandalized all the time. However, you don't see us running media campaigns to turn every car keying into a national crisis. You're taking the standard conservative victimhood act to new heights. "HELP! THE MEEEEEEEAAAAAAN LIBERALS ARE ALL OUT TO GET ME!!!!".

I can, if you'd like, give you a nice list of local vandalism incidents against Democrats. There are plenty of them out to be referenced. We liberals haven't listed them before, because we're not paranoid loons, nor are we seeking victimhood. We understand that both side have a few stupid drunk people.

"Obama Clansman"...

Now that is a great example of how far right wing projection has gone.

I take it you've never heard of hyperbole. Still, its rooted in reality. These vandals are racist bottom dwellers in most cases.

that type of "hyperbole" has become the norm for the right.
Projection. Mass mental illness.

Denial and insults is the norm for the left. So, who cares about your phony analysis.

Forum List

Back