Obama kills terrorists he is God. Bush waterboarded a couple and he was the devil?

What the hell is wrong with you people.

Get your head out of your butt and see the entire picture. Bush attacked a country that was not threat, has no WMDs, had nothing to do with 911 and 6,000 American troops were sacrificed, million of innocent Iraqi men, women and children were blown to bits by US bombs. His cronnies Halliburton and Blackwater made billions billing the US government, people, $26 for a paper plate. Did not get the oil. Billions not accounted for. Destroy a historical country. Cause of the unstability in the Middle East.
There has to be a special place in hell for Bush.

Obama did not get Qaddaffi, UN troops did. Or maybe it was Libyan rebels. Who gives a shit the evil dictator is gone. And Bush is gone.:clap2:
Water boarding is torture and is illegal and invading a soverign nation is illegal. Bush and Cheney should be in Gitmo awaiting trial for war crimes.
And don't for get the rapes and abuse that went on in Iraqi approved by Bush.

Last edited:

Get your head out of your butt and see the entire picture. Bush attacked a country that was not threat, has no WMDs, had nothing to do with 911 and 6,000 American troops were sacrificed, million of innocent Iraqi men, women and children were blown to bits by US bombs. His cronnies Halliburton and Blackwater made billions billing the US government, people, $26 for a paper plate. Did not get the oil. Billions not accounted for. Destroy a historical country. Cause of the unstability in the Middle East.

Obama did not get Qaddaffi, UN troops did. Or maybe it was Libyan rebels. Who gives a shit the evil dictator is gone. And Bush is gone.:clap2:
Water boarding is torture and is illegal and invading a soverign nation is illegal. Bush and Cheney should be in Gitmo awaiting trial for war crimes.
Iraq DID have WMDs.

The left can say there were none all they want, but that doesn't make it true.

No one believes Obama is GOD, the Anointed like Hannity likes to call him and Tucker Carlson calls him Jesus. That is blasphmy against the holy spirit and disrespectiful to our President. Obama is just a human like the rest of us and we do not expect miracles from him like you idiots do.:cuckoo:

Iraq DID have WMDs.

The left can say there were none all they want, but that doesn't make it true.
Indeed, Sadam mass murdered his own people with them. And of course the left also forgets he violated the terms of the cease fire in 19 different ways. So the resumption of hostilities was completely justified despite the wmd controversy.

No one believes Obama is GOD, the Anointed like Hannity likes to call him and Tucker Carlson calls him Jesus. That is blasphmy against the holy spirit and disrespectiful to our President. Obama is just a human like the rest of us and we do not expect miracles from him like you idiots do.:cuckoo:

Omfg, can you lefties use your fucking brains to understand the point of the title. I was only allowed so many spaces to construct my title. I had to reword it several times to get it to fit.

Funny you have no problem with me calling Bush the devil. Fucking hack

And don't for get the rapes and abuse that went on in Iraqi approved by Bush.

UN Troops were never in Libya, NATO Air power assisted the rebels thats it, whether they killed Gaddafi or not nobody knows yet.

It just dawned on me.

YOU "HACKS" CAN'T ARGUE THE POINT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

SO YOU INSTEAD DIVERT ATTENTION TO THE WAY IT'S WORDED.

FAIL HACKS FAIL

But we've been killing people who were not tried or convicted.

Maybe we should try and convict the killers of those not tried and convicted.

My point was poorly made. We kill people without trial or appeal too, all LE agencies have policies where lethal force is approved. It is a nuanced issue for sure, but to suggest what Obama has ordered - killing by keeping our side in lesser harms way - isn't a sound policy seems way to partisan to me.

Your unfounded accusation about me not accepting what Obama has accomplished is the only thing partisan.

Thanks for sharing (this is my way of saying "fuck you", in case you misinterpret my meaning).

It just dawned on me.

YOU "HACKS" CAN'T ARGUE THE POINT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

SO YOU INSTEAD DIVERT ATTENTION TO THE WAY IT'S WORDED.

FAIL HACKS FAIL

you made a statement at the beginning of your OP that Obama is God. No one put a gun to your head to make you say that. Why don't you want to stand by your own words? If it were "true" as you say, why don't you want to stand by your own words?

And why are you yelling about it? After all, it is your own words.

My point was poorly made. We kill people without trial or appeal too, all LE agencies have policies where lethal force is approved. It is a nuanced issue for sure, but to suggest what Obama has ordered - killing by keeping our side in lesser harms way - isn't a sound policy seems way to partisan to me.

Your unfounded accusation about me not accepting what Obama has accomplished is the only thing partisan.

Thanks for sharing (this is my way of saying "fuck you", in case you misinterpret my meaning).

Not a chance, thanks for the offer tho.

Forum List

Back