Obama kills restaurant owner

Now this is unbelievable but true as it being reported. It is definitely a bad omen for the campaign.

Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving Obama Eggs

Just an hour after hosting President Obama for breakfast, the owner of an Akron, Ohio, diner is dead.

Seventy year-old Josephine “Ann” Harris (in the floral print shirt, above) went into cardiac arrest shortly after meeting the president for the first time, the Summit County Medical Examiner’s office told ABC News.

more:
Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving President Obama Eggs - ABC News

It's been extremely hot here in Ohio.

Are you assigning some kind of conspiracy theory to this?

that's what happens when people aren't very bright.

In my defense, I was bored... Not stupid.

You just know someone was going to say it, better that it be one sans malice...

Akron restaurant owner dies hours after meeting Obama - Break News - Ohio

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Barack Obama stopped for breakfast this morning died, apparently of a heart attack, shortly after meeting him.

On a serious note, my condolences to the family. I am sure Mrs. Harris was thrilled to have met our President.

at first I was locked and loaded, to send this to the humor or conspiracy forums based on the title........but yes, I am sorry for his family too I hope meeting the pres. was a happy event for him.

Now this is unbelievable but true as it being reported. It is definitely a bad omen for the campaign.

Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving Obama Eggs

Just an hour after hosting President Obama for breakfast, the owner of an Akron, Ohio, diner is dead.

Seventy year-old Josephine “Ann” Harris (in the floral print shirt, above) went into cardiac arrest shortly after meeting the president for the first time, the Summit County Medical Examiner’s office told ABC News.

more:
Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving President Obama Eggs - ABC News

It's been extremely hot here in Ohio.

Are you assigning some kind of conspiracy theory to this?

Oh, right, its CLIMATE CHANGE that killed her, SURE. Hey everyone! Stop breathing!

You just know someone was going to say it, better that it be one sans malice...

Akron restaurant owner dies hours after meeting Obama - Break News - Ohio

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Barack Obama stopped for breakfast this morning died, apparently of a heart attack, shortly after meeting him.

On a serious note, my condolences to the family. I am sure Mrs. Harris was thrilled to have met our President.

Remember this:

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

Now....if he can raise her from the dead......

glad to see it was just a joke.

poor womans family.

she did have a long life though

I don't think you did spell restraunteur correctly...

But c'mon, this is political gold. People dropping dead after meeting Obama on the campaign trail...

That could potentially cut down on attendence..

It was President Obama....

....in the library....

............with the candelabra!

Do you have any of those cards?

I wonder if Michelle was thare.

WhatBarry eat did eat?

Bacon, scrapple, fried eggs?

or is it the rest of us that isn't supposed to eat that kind of stuff

Forum List

Back