Obama kills NASA

Yup we're gonna learn much more about space by not going there. Hmm? To quote a wise Liberal..."Liberals are F*cking Retarded." Well said Mr. Emanuel. Yikes!

We already know a fair amount about space, and none of it is going to help here. Technology would developed MUCH more quickly if engineers didn't spend their time on space vacations with taxpayer money.
To state a fact, "Converatives are F*cking retards."

The global warming argument has been argued entirely too much. At this point saying it isn't real is like arguing the Middle East is a very peaceful region.

It's funny how people still believe in that Crapola.

All right. I guess the bible doesn't allow you to think freely so I can respect that.

OIC, when a poster asks your to clarify your assertion with respect to global warming you respond by referring to the bible?

Talk about deflection & straw men, you should win some kind of award for that one. :rolleyes:

The global warming argument has been argued entirely too much. At this point saying it isn't real is like arguing the Middle East is a very peaceful region.

All right. I guess the bible doesn't allow you to think freely so I can respect that.

Okay? Where did that come from?

People like you assume everybody on the Right follows the Bible and is a Religious Nut-Job.

Fuckin' Ridiculous.

OIC, when a poster asks your to clarify your assertion with respect to global warming you respond by referring to the bible?

Talk about deflection & straw men, you should win some kind of award for that one. :rolleyes:

Actually, if you open your eyes, I did clarify. It's already been argued, and only idiots think it is fake. So I gave him a justification for why he disagrees with it.

Actually, if you open your eyes, I did clarify. It's already been argued, and only idiots think it is fake. So I gave him a justification for why he disagrees with it.

Wow....previously, I thought only the cons on here talked like this..:cuckoo:

Actually, if you open your eyes, I did clarify.
LOL, excuse me I must have missed your post in this thread where you detailed the "overwhelming scientific evidence supporting global warming", since it appeared that was what Tom Clancy there asked you to explain.

Help me out here was that "overwhelming scientific evidence" sandwiched somewhere in between all your republican bashing hyperbole or did you perchance write it with invisible ink?

It's already been argued, and only idiots think it is fake.
According to what? you that provides no evidence to support your own claims other than "it's already been argued"?

So I gave him a justification for why he disagrees with it.
Actually you tried to construct a straw man which isn't the same thing as giving him a justification for your inability to provide evidence backing your own assertions.

Thanks for playing ....

Actually, if you open your eyes, I did clarify.
LOL, excuse me I must have missed your post in this thread where you detailed the "overwhelming scientific evidence supporting global warming", since it appeared that was what Tom Clancy there asked you to explain.

Help me out here was that "overwhelming scientific evidence" sandwiched somewhere in between all your republican bashing hyperbole or did you perchance write it with invisible ink?

It's already been argued, and only idiots think it is fake.
According to what? you that provides no evidence to support your own claims other than "it's already been argued"?

So I gave him a justification for why he disagrees with it.
Actually you tried to construct a straw man which isn't the same thing as giving him a justification for your inability to provide evidence backing your own assertions.

Thanks for playing ....

Sorry I was playing under the pretense that you knew a little bit more than you do.

Sorry I was playing under the pretense that you knew a little bit more than you do.

No I'm the one that should apologize, since apparently you were under the impression that I knew what was going on in that maelstrom of contradictory impulses residing between your ears via telepathy instead of having to glean it from the confused gibberish in your posts.

I apologize for whatever it was that I said to give you that impression.

LOL @ hack who doesn't believe in the overwhelming scientific evidence supporting global warming.

Explain.

Interesting.

I suppose your ancestors thought that the Earth-Is-Flat argment had been "argued entirely too much" to deny.

Does anyone recall what the topic of this thread is?

Interesting.

I suppose your ancestors thought that the Earth-Is-Flat argment had been "argued entirely too much" to deny.

Actually, its the other way around. Arguing there is no global warming would be akin to arguing that the earth is flat in those times. On both counts wrong.

Interesting.

Actually, its the other way around. Arguing there is no global warming would be akin to arguing that the earth is flat in those times. On both counts wrong.

So, are you saying you cannot recall the topic of the thread?

I'll give you a hint: Its NOT Global Warming.

Unless there's been some tangiential link to NASA's Moon Program and Global Warming that I cannot fathom. Is it your contention that if Men were On The Moon, then there would be less Global Warming?

Perhaps if the whole human population could be relocated to the Moon, then we could reverse Global Warming on Earth, but I think we'd only create "Lunar Warming; A Story of Man's Inhumanity to Moon."

On the note of NASA "spinoffs", if they spend more money and time so they can build and discover those kinds of things without the need to go to space there will be less money wasted so they go into space to say "wow," and then come back.
Were you born retarded, dropped on your head once too often as a baby or are you a self made moron who earned their stupidity by smoking crack?
Research with a clear cut goal gets results.
Undirected research does not.
Going to space = clear goal
Winning a war = clear goal
Advancing science = not a clear goal
Of the two with a clear goal I would prefer to avoid a war - though I suppose you would rather spend the money on welfare and hope some pothead invents new way of hiding a bong.

On the note of NASA "spinoffs", if they spend more money and time so they can build and discover those kinds of things without the need to go to space there will be less money wasted so they go into space to say "wow," and then come back.
Were you born retarded, dropped on your head once too often as a baby or are you a self made moron who earned their stupidity by smoking crack?
Research with a clear cut goal gets results.
Undirected research does not.
Going to space = clear goal
Winning a war = clear goal
Advancing science = not a clear goal
Of the two with a clear goal I would prefer to avoid a war - though I suppose you would rather spend the money on welfare and hope some pothead invents new way of hiding a bong.

Lol I know a crock of shit when I see one. You've identified what a clear goal is, and then identified yourself as a jackass. Obviously, the clear goal of redirecting NASA engineers would be renewable energy development, or something akin. I was hoping you'd pick up on that but instead, you throw this out there.

Why should we go to space? What have we gotten from the moon, mars, or emptiness that has benefited us? The technologies discovered by NASA didn't require them to do those things, so that point is unrelated.

Maybe in a time of prosperity, and not disparity, we can afford pet projects like moon bases and mars exploration out of interest. We can't afford such pet projects at this time.

gop-two-faced-no-no.jpg

the title of this thread is so genuine too because NASA is finished......right?

Lol I know a crock of shit when I see one. You've identified what a clear goal is, and then identified yourself as a jackass. Obviously, the clear goal of redirecting NASA engineers would be renewable energy development, or something akin. I was hoping you'd pick up on that but instead, you throw this out there.

Why should we go to space? What have we gotten from the moon, mars, or emptiness that has benefited us? The technologies discovered by NASA didn't require them to do those things, so that point is unrelated.

Maybe in a time of prosperity, and not disparity, we can afford pet projects like moon bases and mars exploration out of interest. We can't afford such pet projects at this time.

Ok I see where you're going here: Renewable NRG > NASA > Global Warming.

Agreed (I mean who could not?).

I'm not sure there is a "Clear Goal" to redirect NASA Engineers to Green NRG. Presumably some would naturally be drawn there.

Forum List

Back