Obama killed Joe The Plumber

So, in summary:

If you have a business, you didn't build it. Somebody else made that happen.

But if your business fails, it's all on you.

Right, USMB Obamabots?

Wooooweeee....! That looks like fun, lemme try it:

So in summary if you have a business and it succeeds, it was all you.

But if your business fails, it's all the government fault (if it's a LW government).

Right, USMB radical nutjobs?

So, in summary:

Right, USMB Obamabots?

Wooooweeee....! That looks like fun, lemme try it:

So in summary if you have a business and it succeeds, it was all you.

But if your business fails, it's all the government fault (if it's a LW government).

Right, USMB radical nutjobs?
If your business fails because of burdensome overregulation and too-high taxes...yep.

You will, predictably, be unable to understand this.

I've been a "Joe" for 35 years. The tradition spans four generations.

Obama's intent is pure and simple, and if re-elected, I will be gone and forgotten.
As will thousands like me.

Obama is not about generating economic activity, he's not about creating real jobs... Obama simply prints the money that is given to the non-productive sector of society who have no means to return treasury revenue in the form of taxes generated from work.

Work is a filthy dirty four letter word these days. It connotes recidivism - repeating an undesireable behaviour. That undesireable behaviour being... work.

Work... hard work, sucks. But it pays. It puts brass in pocket (I love Chrissy Hynde) and it contributes to treasuries.

Obama's policies are designed to keep us on the couch, not in the factories. Mr. Potato Head for another four years? I sure as hell hope not.

You in the coal industry, H?

I've been a "Joe" for 35 years. The tradition spans four generations.

Obama's intent is pure and simple, and if re-elected, I will be gone and forgotten.
As will thousands like me.

Obama is not about generating economic activity, he's not about creating real jobs... Obama simply prints the money that is given to the non-productive sector of society who have no means to return treasury revenue in the form of taxes generated from work.

Work is a filthy dirty four letter word these days. It connotes recidivism - repeating an undesireable behaviour. That undesireable behaviour being... work.

Work... hard work, sucks. But it pays. It puts brass in pocket (I love Chrissy Hynde) and it contributes to treasuries.

Obama's policies are designed to keep us on the couch, not in the factories. Mr. Potato Head for another four years? I sure as hell hope not.

You in the coal industry, H?

It's runnier than coal, about 24 API gravity. And it's "sweet". :D

Yep...yer screwed, then.

Oh, but it will be so much better for America. As Obama has stated, the industry "is doing just fine" and that he will "take back the billions of taxpayer dollars" taken from them by oil companies.

"We've subsidized oil companies for a century. That's long enough."

What a moronic lying piece of shit.

So, in summary:

Right, USMB Obamabots?

MOre along the lines...

It is impossible for you to build a business without a government providing roads, police and fire protection, utilities, security, legal tender, contract law, and all the nicities of a civilized society. If Obama had said, "you didn't build that alone" perhaps there would have been less confusion on your part.

So, in summary:

Right, USMB Obamabots?

MOre along the lines...

It is impossible for you to build a business without a government providing roads, police and fire protection, utilities, security, legal tender, contract law, and all the nicities of a civilized society. If Obama had said, "you didn't build that alone" perhaps there would have been less confusion on your part.
Meanwhile, Obama's war on business will continue.

Who will you blame the economy on then?

Because you damn sure won't blame Obama and leftist policies.

So, in summary:

Right, USMB Obamabots?

MOre along the lines...

Oooooh, please, guy.

No one likes a sore loser.

When I am on the winning side I LOVE a sore loser.

Their every complaint reinforces that my side won and their LOST.

Keep whining boys, it cheers me up.

When I am on the winning side I LOVE a sore loser.

Their every complaint reinforces that my side won and their LOST.

Keep whining boys, it cheers me up.

Oh, in other news, Joe The Plumbers attempt to unseat Kaptur..

Joe got 23% of the vote.

What a great day!!!

Good news, after good news, after good news, after great news.

WoW!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:D <--- Me besides myself.

MOre along the lines...

Oooooh, please, guy.

No one likes a sore loser.
And no one likes a Communist asshole, either.

Face it, boy: There is nothing Obama could do that you wouldn't excuse.

You're nothing more than a useful idiot. Obama would thank you, but he doesn't give a shit about you.

[

You're nothing more than a useful idiot. Obama would thank you, but he doesn't give a shit about you.

I've been critical of Obama when it's appropriate.

I just don't let hating him consume my every waking moment like it apparantly consumes yours.

And the GOP actually had a reasonable shot at my vote, until you nominated the fuckin' Mormon.

[

I just don't let hating him consume my every waking moment like it apparantly consumes yours.
Disagreeing with Obama is not hatred.

Leftists cannot understand that extremely simple concept. It's because they're driven solely by emotion, primarily hate and fear.
And the GOP actually had a reasonable shot at my vote, until you nominated the fuckin' Mormon.
There's that hate and fear I was talking about.

[

Disagreeing with Obama is not hatred.

Leftists cannot understand that extremely simple concept. It's because they're driven solely by emotion, primarily hate and fear.

Uh-huh. right. Sorry, hate was all that motivated you guys.

[
There's that hate and fear I was talking about.

no, that's a reasonable concern about an evil cult. Mormonism is a cult.

New Topics

Forum List

Back