Obama Kicked GOP Ass Today.

Obama isn't going to change. He believes he's right and everyone else is wrong.
It was all just a show anyway.
Very little honesty on his part. He acted sociable for the first time in a year, but it was a ploy to get voters back in his side.
He'll shut them out plot against them and bad-mouth them at every turn.
He considers them to be more the enemy then Kalid Sheik Mohommed.

That all sounds like the literal definition of partisan hackery. It is nothing but opinion, and to an extent, flaming.

It's projection. It's psyche 101.

The RWL @ USMB...(Right Wing Lunacy) is alive and well.

It's not projection. Projection is pushing your own faults or character traits off on someone or something else.

The correct definition would be common-sense. Applying learned factors to a situation....otherwise recognizing the obvious.

Maybe you might want to go back and reread the chapter on psychosis concentrating on Projection.

After that maybe take a pill and read the chapter on psychotic behavior where it applies to you......or narcissism where it applies to Obama.

Last edited:
Obama thoroughly beat up the Republicans. Point by point he came across as bipartisan and willing to work with the GOP. The Republicans came across as obstructionist.

All this without the use of a teleprompter.

Obama thoroughly beat up the Republicans. Point by point he came across as bipartisan and willing to work with the GOP. The Republicans came across as obstructionist.

All this without the use of a teleprompter.

And he knew suckups and sycopants like you would think that.

After all they were losing faith in him.

I'm still trying to figure out the rationalization of what you call obstruction.

Don't you have to matter first before you can obstruct. Obama and the Dems have decided that the GOP and most of the American people don't matter.

Headline of the week:

obamaheadline12910.png

Pretty much like screaming I love you as you fire off shots at your wife. If your wife has a gun, guess what happens next?

Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

Watched it live he got his ass handed to him over and over.

Obama got his ass handed to him? What channel were you watching it on, FAUX?

And, the reason I ask this, is because when FAUX Noise showed it, they would let the GOP'er ask the question, then they'd do a split box screen, and some dipshit commentator would talk over Obama's response.

If you would have seen the whole thing Fist Nuts, you'd have seen the GOP get their asses kicked REPEATEDLY!

Y'know, if you would compare just the last 2 presidents, you'd notice something........

Bush Jr. really IS the retarded redheaded stepchild compared to Obama.

And by the way all you fucked up right wingers, did'ja notice that Obama didn't have a teleprompter in sight, and he was STILL kicking their asses at the 90 min mark!

I can only conclude that Obama wanted some media time for this stunt. Going on attack mode was not going to help him achieve his supposed goal. Ruled by his emotions and ego, he runs around like a fire fighter with gasoline. It wasn't very Presidential, but I have come to expect that.

Treaties = 0
Major legislation=0
Deficit control=0
Stopped earmarks=0
Transparency=0
Jobs=0

Perhaps one should put his own house in order before attacking the other?

Obama is an epic fail. Several members of his own party won't even go along with his Marxist agenda which is why he hasn't been able to get anything done. His blame of the Republicans is just a red herring to point the actual blame away from him. His party had the numbers to do what ever they wanted. The Republicans have been unable to stop anything.

Obama is an epic fail. Several members of his own party won't even go along with his Marxist agenda which is why he hasn't been able to get anything done. His blame of the Republicans is just a red herring to point the actual blame away from him. His party had the numbers to do what ever they wanted. The Republicans have been unable to stop anything.

true

Saw it on the MSM.
LOL

And, the reason I ask this, is because when FAUX Noise showed it, they would let the GOP'er ask the question, then they'd do a split box screen, and some dipshit commentator would talk over Obama's response.

If you would have seen the whole thing Fist Nuts, you'd have seen the GOP get their asses kicked REPEATEDLY!

Y'know, if you would compare just the last 2 presidents, you'd notice something........

And by the way all you fucked up right wingers, did'ja notice that Obama didn't have a teleprompter in sight, and he was STILL kicking their asses at the 90 min mark!

not true, obama looked like a fool who doesn't want cooperation, doesn't want to end attacks and insults....

Saw it on the MSM.
LOL

I saw it live on CSPAN.....I suppose he's gonna claim now that he fulfilled his promise of televising the negotiations on CSPAN.

Yes he did well enough without a teleprompter.....but. That's because he never answered any of the questions.

He just repeated the usual BS and never deviated from it. He's been giving enough speeches he should have his lies down pat by now. One that was extremely bold and patently false was that he was not an Ideologue. This elicited some gasps and murmurs from those present.

If you want to say who came off being more presentable it was Obama. He had three-point lighting on him and the Republicans were in the dark asking questions with a shitty mic. It was geared to make him look better then the Repugs.

If you want to say who was more honest, I would have to say the questioners hands down.

Last edited:
Here's one irrefutable way to show who did well and who didn't in this Q and A. MSNBC is giving it more coverage than Foxnews, in fact MSNBC has been doing the last hour on it.

Foxnews is all but burying it. If the president hadn't kicked ass, Foxnews would be running it in an all day production.

Forum List

Back