Obama Kicked GOP Ass Today.

I wonder if they'll air every meeting he has with republicans so he can keep airing his condescending and blatant attacks on his opposition. It's a wonder he didn't do this sooner!!! He could have arrainged several meetings with the GOP and fussed and whined about they don't vote for anything he puts out there because they are afraid of losing their jobs.... HILARIOUS...seems a lot of Dems are doing that VERY SAME THING!!!

By Meeting with Republicans...HE has admitted that He is Wrong...He told us that HE would keep everything open, Broadcast it on C-Span...and did everything BUT that.

He KNOWS he got his ass kicked in the rebuttals to the SOTU speech.

This is his version of damage control.

He KNOWS he isn't TRUSTED.

it's that simple.

he will NEVER be TRUSTED.

You shouldn't take kindness as weakness, but you will. :eusa_whistle:

huh?:confused:

I think it was a good day for Obama and the GOP. I'm hoping that we continue down that road because the partisanship is killing the possibility of accomplishing anything.

Obama isn't going to change. He believes he's right and everyone else is wrong.

It was all just a show anyway.

Very little honesty on his part. He acted sociable for the first time in a year, but it was a ploy to get voters back in his side.

He'll shut them out plot against them and bad-mouth them at every turn.

He considers them to be more the enemy then Kalid Sheik Mohommed.
Did you hear those fools with talking points that they thought you'd think were questions?

I think it was a good day for Obama and the GOP. I'm hoping that we continue down that road because the partisanship is killing the possibility of accomplishing anything.

Very little honesty on his part. He acted sociable for the first time in a year, but it was a ploy to get voters back in his side.

He'll shut them out plot against them and bad-mouth them at every turn. And

He considers them to be more the enemy then Kalid Sheikommed.

What makes you think all of this????? And please examine if your preconceptions are causing you to see only what you wish to see.

Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

This is not a football game. I think Obama would be the first to tell you not to look at today as a competition with winners and losers. This is serious. This is about the future of our nation and our current ability to move forward and address the issues of the day.

I don't think there were any winners. Nothing was accomplished.

Obama wanted the GOP to attack him so he could play the victim.

They instead asked questions that they haven't been getting answers to and still haven't...so it was a waste of time.

Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

This is not a football game. I think Obama would be the first to tell you not to look at today as a competition with winners and losers. This is serious. This is about the future of our nation and our current ability to move forward and address the issues of the day.

I don't think there were any winners. Nothing was accomplished.

Obama wanted the GOP to attack him so he could play the victim.

They instead asked questions that they haven't been getting answers to and still haven't...so it was a waste of time.

And I thnk that cynicism that you've expressed is the problem. You have decided that there is some sort of game being played. That Obama can't be serious about solving problems. Since most who think this have thought this since during the election, it seems to me that that POV has nothing to do with anything Obama proposes, but has everything to do with preconceptions that you simply cannot get past.

Also, there will only be one winner or loser and that will be us, the American people. They have got to get their acts together. It wasn't this polarizing during the Bush administration.

Last edited:
Willow...I know you will sleep better tonight knowing that you now have some earned respect from the other side....

Now, if we could just get them to try to earn some from our side.....
I have the respect of so many here it is awesome to fathom. Why?

Because many here (excepting the deserving), know that I am fair and balanced in my criticism and liberal usage of the rep system

I do not look for agreement. I am not looking for parasites like you to suck off my persona...I only look for reason and rationality.

How else could I be such a dick and troll at some times?

IT's an art. So asshole, pay attention and watch the big boys play the game. Watch and learn.

:cool:
D.

trust me, the respect you brag about is not nearly what you think it is. If it's reps your basing it on, then apparently it's a give and take kinda of thing. I could care less really about reps.

I seriously doubt that I could or would learn ANYTHING from you...except how to be a dick and a troll an ALL times.

Apparently the reason and rationality you look for is only offered by the screaming libs on this board who give you reps... I'm curious as to whether you actually have the balls to do what Willow did tonight and give credit where credit is due regardless of party affiliation. Or do you just plan to sit on your hot air filled throne and throw down blessing of respect to the good little cons who have the guts to praise the chosen one?

By Meeting with Republicans...HE has admitted that He is Wrong...He told us that HE would keep everything open, Broadcast it on C-Span...and did everything BUT that.

He KNOWS he got his ass kicked in the rebuttals to the SOTU speech.

This is his version of damage control.

He KNOWS he isn't TRUSTED.

it's that simple.

he will NEVER be TRUSTED.

Posted by the T:
By Meeting with Republicans...HE has admitted that He is Wrong

That would be taking kindness as weakness. The idea that meeting with someone is conceding defeat is ludicrous.

Posted by the T:
By Meeting with Republicans...HE has admitted that He is Wrong

That would be taking kindness as weakness. The idea that meeting with someone is conceding defeat is ludicrous.

I think it all depends on the situation. In this case, I don't think he's admitting he was wrong...I think he was doing his best to save face from the transparency fiasco and the "working across the isle" bullshit that he used in his campaign. He started losing seats in the house and he thought, "well, now might be a good time to actually meet with the other side and see what they've got up their sleeve."

Is that wrong? Not really. It's smart actually. A lttle late...but smart, nonetheless.

Willow...I know you will sleep better tonight knowing t....
them to try to earn some from our side.....

Because many here (excepting the deserving), know that I am fair and balanced in my criticism and liberal usage of the rep system

I do not look for agreement. I am not looking for p...
...I only look for reason and rationality.

IT's an art. So asshole, pay attention and watch the big boys play the game. Watch and learn.

D.

trust me, the respect you brag about is not nearly what you think it is. If it's reps your basing it on, then apparently it's a give and take kinda of thing. I could care less really about reps.
I couldn't care less about reps. Unlike mani and other trolls...I do not seek out allies or sycophants to boost my rep. I do not care enough to disable the rep system. To tell you the truth I have no idea how many times I've been neg repped...if at all.

There is NO give and take with me. I rep to the post and not the personality.

sorry to disappoint you.
*grin

[I seriously doubt that I could or would learn ANYTHING from you...except how to be a dick and a troll an ALL times.
as a matter of fact...if you had the ability I could teach you. But I don't do charity cases any more. I've met my quota.

*wide grin

[Apparently the reason and rationality you look for is only offered by th.....u actually have the balls to do what Willow did tonight and give credit where credit is due regardless of party affiliation. Or do you just plan to sit on your hot air filled throne and throw down blessing of respect to the good little cons who have the guts to praise the chosen one?
You silly turd. I've done so. I've also shit on turds like you before.

no sweat off my ass.

*shit eating grin
D.

I do not look for agreement. I am not looking for p...
...I only look for reason and rationality.

D.

I couldn't care less about reps. Unlike mani and other trolls...I do not seek out allies or sycophants to boost my rep. I do not care enough to disable the rep system. To tell you the truth I have no idea how many times I've been neg repped...if at all.

There is NO give and take with me. I rep to the post and not the personality.

sorry to disappoint you.
*grin

as a matter of fact...if you had the ability I could teach you. But I don't do charity cases any more. I've met my quota.

*wide grin

You silly turd. I've done so. I've also shit on turds like you before.

no sweat off my ass.

*shit eating grin
D.

There you go offering to teach me something again....you really must have a high opinion of yourself to think that people want to know what you have apparently mastered on your own. Being a dusche bag and meeting your quota of dusche bag lessons is quite a lofty goal. But I'm sure someone of your natural born ability had absolutely no trouble in getting there.

Oh, and since I haven't met my quota for helping others see the errors of their ways, you might try shitting on a toilet instead of shitting on turds. Redundancy isn't necessary when your bodily functions are at play.

If you think that Obama lost the debate, then you probably watched FAUX Noise.

When they ran the debate, they let the Republicans ask the question, but when Obama started to speak, a commentator re-iterated the talking points from the questioner.

Yeah.........right.......live in your delusions.........

just watched the debate. obama definitely made them look bad. had a strong comeback to every point they raised.

That all sounds like the literal definition of partisan hackery. It is nothing but opinion, and to an extent, flaming.

That all sounds like the literal definition of partisan hackery. It is nothing but opinion, and to an extent, flaming.

It's projection. It's psyche 101.

The RWL @ USMB...(Right Wing Lunacy) is alive and well.

No shit. Fucking dipshit reactionaries.

I think it's an extremely well informed opinion.

Keep the blinders on.

It only makes you look silly.

No shit. Fucking dipshit reactionaries.

As opposed to Angry Hatefilled Liberal/Progressives....or whatever they choose to call themselves these days.

Forum List

Back