Obama just says Job plan and B.O.A lays off 30 K jobs

You negg'd him for lying?
That's rich.

You're one of the boards biggest pieces of shit - as well as a liar. I ought to neg rep you for being an asswipe.

i didnt even see Obama in the clip...Neg for lying
His speech about job plan was last week you moron.. And they announce this now . So , I am not lying for retard

you have ZERO evidence its over his speech. they dont just fire people on a whim. Normally takes a little bit to figure out if you are going to downsize any or not.

Obama's "plan" hasnt even gone up for a vote nor passed. You dont fire someone on the prospect of someone giving a speech.

No policies from the Plan has been enacted that would affect BOA and this idea to downsize.

You lied, deal with it.

She never said it was over his speech....YOU LIED!!!!! :lol:

Neg for false accusation.
Obama claims to be saving jobs.
Seems his words have had the opposite effect.
Perhaps one has nothing to do with the other as B of A has tremendous problems. Over employment being one of them.
The timing sucks. For Obama. Perception is reality. Obama says he wants to spend half a trillion to create jobs, and one of the nation's largest employers is cutting it's workforce by 10%.

His speech about job plan was last week you moron.. And they announce this now . So , I am not lying for retard

you have ZERO evidence its over his speech. they dont just fire people on a whim. Normally takes a little bit to figure out if you are going to downsize any or not.

Obama's "plan" hasnt even gone up for a vote nor passed. You dont fire someone on the prospect of someone giving a speech.

No policies from the Plan has been enacted that would affect BOA and this idea to downsize.

You lied, deal with it.

The op mentioned jobs speech and immediately following BOA layoffs.

The only thing upset is your imagination. Anything implied was left up to the reader.

They call that.................................

FISH ON !!

I find it interesting that a corporation that had their bacon saved by a tax payer funded bailout is in the process of moving jobs overseas..and conservatives hail this because it is yet another stone they can throw at the President.

:lol:

i didn't even see Obama in the clip...Neg for lying

Bank of America's shakeup signals more layoffs
By Maureen Farrell September 8, 2011: 3:28 PM ET

I guess some people should keep up with the news?
Bank of America really got nailed by the housing crisis, it also got nailed for improper banking practices for it's action prior and during the housing crisis. That's common knowledge.

hahahaahhahahahahahaahahaaahaahahahaaha..Thats funny. :cuckoo:

Yes, it is funny. And you remain a POS liar.

Im not the one who stalks me and goes around and negs me every chance he gets....

Feel free to prove Love right. Show the evidence the speech led to BOA cutting these jobs. What policy that was passed made this happen.
If i am such the liar, prove me wrong.

Do your own fucking research, you knuckle dragging retard.
And I'll neg rep you whenever I please - glad it fucks with your puny little mind

Not looking good Obama.. I hate bank of america too but geez that is a lot of jobs:eusa_eh:

Bank of America to Cut 30K Jobs - Aims to save $5B per year

If you've been following the news..this is been ongoing for a while. You'd also know that Buffet injected five billion dollars into Bank of America.

Hence the lying part.
As stated before I did not say the speech did it, Just stating a fact that he does a speech and they announce it.. Bad timing probably but it did happen after his speech did it not!:eusa_whistle:

hahahaahhahahahahahaahahaaahaahahahaaha..Thats funny. :cuckoo:

Im not the one who stalks me and goes around and negs me every chance he gets....

Feel free to prove Love right. Show the evidence the speech led to BOA cutting these jobs. What policy that was passed made this happen.

She never said that it was because of his speech....you inferred that all on your own, moron.

If you've been following the news..this is been ongoing for a while. You'd also know that Buffet injected five billion dollars into Bank of America.

Hence the lying part.
As stated before I did not say the speech did it, Just stating a fact that he does a speech and they announce it.. Bad timing probably but it did happen after his speech did it not!:eusa_whistle:

I knew what you meant.
Similar to when Obama makes a speech and the market tanks.
Same same.
Consumer confidence = Zero

She never said that it was because of his speech....you inferred that all on your own, moron.

You might have to dumb it down even more before he comprehends.

Forum List

Back