Obama just lost the election.

I reluctantly have to disagree with you on this one Paul. I want Both presidential candidates chest deep in every aspect of this bail-out...one of them is going to have to finance the U.S. government while paying the piper on whatever deal comes out on top. This is one of the few advantages of having legislative experience over executive experience.

So get your rear ends in there and legislate...What I don't want to hear from a candidate for the highest office in the land is "I won't be coming in to the office today, but feel free to call me if you need me".

Obama saying "call me" on you tube.

This is like one giant "Present" vote. except he won't even be present.

yup, obammy only knows how to campaign, he's scared witless to get off the campaign trail

Didn't McCain suggest a couple months ago that they have more debates and Obama refused?

Obama is indeed finished. He never had a shot to begin with. The Palin pick was a knockdown punch but this is the nail in the coffin.

In the end America saw the real Obama for what he is...a young, inexperienced, lying, corrupt, terrorist friendly, Arab sympathetic, fucktard who lies about his religeon. It was only a matter of time. All McCain had to do was be himself and common sense would prevail. It has.

Thank God we have McCain to do the right thing and help us past this. Lord knows we can't rely on Hussein "Terrorists are my friends" Obama.

Last edited:
I just find it ironic that on one hand people bitch that McCain doesn't know anything about economics. So when he tries to be involved in the most important economic event of our lifetime, people bitch that he's "just in the way" when, more than anything, he's just trying to learn something. Like it or not, he may be President in three months. You may WANT him to know what the fuck's going on. At least he's trying to learn more about the things he's not an expert at, which is the same thing Palin is doing. Maybe Obama and Biden should learn.

Obama is indeed finished. He never had a shot to begin with. The Palin pick was a knockdown punch but this is the nail in the coffin.

In the end America saw the real Obama for what he is...a young, inexperienced, lying, corrupt, terrorist friendly, Arab sympathetic, fucktard who lies about his religeon. It was only a matter of time. All McCain had to do was be himself and common sense would prevail. It has.

Thank God we have McCain to do the right thing and help us past this. Lord knows we can't rely on Hussein "Terrorists are my friends" Obama.

Remember boys and girls, this is why you should not do drugs. :rofl:

Seriously though, he never had a shot to begin with?

You call him terrorist friendly, arab sympathetic, and you spelled religion wrong. You act like McCain never lies and that Obama himself is a terrorist.

No wonder why America might be fucked, it has ignorant people like you in it.

I just find it ironic that on one hand people bitch that McCain doesn't know anything about economics. So when he tries to be involved in the most important economic event of our lifetime, people bitch that he's "just in the way" when, more than anything, he's just trying to learn something. Like it or not, he may be President in three months. You may WANT him to know what the fuck's going on. At least he's trying to learn more about the things he's not an expert at, which is the same thing Palin is doing. Maybe Obama and Biden should learn.

It's just a smoke screen, he doesn't have a clue on the economy.:eusa_whistle:

Obama just lost the election in the past 24 hours. He called the current crises the worst since the depression and then told the world to call if they needed his help. That ended the election right there. Game over. Just to make sure he completely screwed up he took a cheap shot at McCain by lecturing that a President should be able to do more than one thing at a time. This cheap shot was then endlessly repeated by campaign and major media surrogates. All this during a crises. What Obama should have done was join McCain in suspending the campaign, postpone the debate and go with McCain to Washington to work out an agreement. To top if off the Democrats spread the false story that a "deal" had been done even though not one House Republican had signed on to it and the Republican House Leader had not even been briefed on the "deal". Obama will rue the day he played politics instead of putting the country first. Adios Obama. Nice knowing ya.

You're an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

You're not paying attention. McCain is going to go against Bush/Obama/Democratic Congress/Wall Street. Obama will be aligned with Bush and giving away 700 Billion.

Prediction: Look for the plan to change from the government buying bad mortgages to loaning a much smaller amount of money to help out. Look for a change in "Mark to Market" rule which many economists says will be huge benefit. If you don't know what Mark to Market" is Google it.

:lol: so McCain, for his own gain, will go against the bailout instead of doing what the country needs even if it's unpopular? is that what you're saying?

Country first my ass......

and 80% of Americans are against the bailout because 80% of Americans are too stupid to realize how much trouble our economy is REALLY in thanks to fucks like McCain and Bush.

Obama and the Dems have to rescue our economy from the bad decisions and criminal activity of the Bush administration.

Keep dreaming that he's lost this election.... it makes me giggle everytime I see you say it

you're really naive regarding politics, paulitics....

you don't need to be an expert on the subject matter to do your JOB of being a senator and working out the bills, getting people to work it out as a SENIOR senator. as was pointed out in another post, mccain swore an oath to do his job.

you political hacks are funny, you bash him for not voting since april, and then bash him for coming to washington in a national crisis...

First of all I'm not a political hack. I hate both candidates. I hate both parties. Although, I AM a conservative much like you are.

Second of all, members of congress not part of a specific committee in which a pertinent bill is being crafted, do not involve themselves in that process. McCain would not be involved in any other financial bills being crafted in the financial services or banking committees, so he has no business being involved in this one.

His only purpose on a bill like this is to show up and do his JOB of debating and voting on it when it hits the FLOOR. That's when he gets to have his say.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about that. I feel the exact same way about Obama, so your political hack bit fails.

Right. Now he's "learning". I figure you probably have an endless amount of reasons why he SHOULD be there, as each one gets shot down for it ridiculousness.

I'm sure it's got nothing to do with wanting to be a part of back room deals.

He's got advisors that you can be sure are neck deep in this brokering process, who will fill him in on everything. Google guys like Pete Peterson. One of McCain's closest on economics, although not mentioned in the media. I imagine that guy is front row center during this process.

Obama and the Dems have to rescue our economy from the bad decisions and criminal activity of the Bush administration.

You're fucking stupider than I thought if you think this thing is Bush's fault. You won't find many times that I stick up for Bush, but he warned about this years ago.

Stop being a partisan retard.

Exactly, but according to Silence, it's all Bush's fault, and only Obama can cure it. She's drank too much of the kool-aid, I'm afraid.

I went back and looked. She didn't say Bush, btw. She said the "Bush Administration". I'd say there's a difference. But no, he didn't single-handledly screw up. He had lots of help.

But given his failed stewardship of this country, I'm sure, having been given to leaps of partisanship yourself, that you can understand that the buck stops there. Isn't that what the right is always harping on... "personal responsibillity".

And now we, as a country, have to bail out the losers who made bad business decisions while taking millions of dollars in compensation in order to protect our butts.

And what's McCain doing with it? Instead of giving a rat's patoot about our country, he's using it to play politics, which causes everyone else to respond politically to protect themselves.

So much for him being a patriot.

I went back and looked. She didn't say Bush, btw. She said the "Bush Administration". I'd say there's a difference. But no, he didn't single-handledly screw up. He had lots of help.

But given his failed stewardship of this country, I'm sure, having been given to leaps of partisanship yourself, that you can understand that the buck stops there. Isn't that what the right is always harping on... "personal responsibillity".

And now we, as a country, have to bail out the losers who made bad business decisions while taking millions of dollars in compensation in order to protect our butts.

And what's McCain doing with it? Instead of giving a rat's patoot about our country, he's using it to play politics, which causes everyone else to respond politically to protect themselves.

So much for him being a patriot.

how dare you insult mccain. he was a POW! he didnt have politics when he was in his cell.

:redface:

Forum List

Back