Obama just lost the election.

I went back and looked. She didn't say Bush, btw. She said the "Bush Administration". I'd say there's a difference. But no, he didn't single-handledly screw up. He had lots of help.

But given his failed stewardship of this country, I'm sure, having been given to leaps of partisanship yourself, that you can understand that the buck stops there. Isn't that what the right is always harping on... "personal responsibillity".

And now we, as a country, have to bail out the losers who made bad business decisions while taking millions of dollars in compensation in order to protect our butts.

And what's McCain doing with it? Instead of giving a rat's patoot about our country, he's using it to play politics, which causes everyone else to respond politically to protect themselves.

So much for him being a patriot.

McCain, like it or not, may be our next President. I can see where he'd want to be involved with the biggest economic decision in our lifetime, especially since it's one of the many major problems he'd inherit if he were to be elected.

Excuse him for trying to be involved.

McCain, like it or not, may be our next President. I can see where he'd want to be involved with the biggest economic decision in our lifetime, especially since it's one of the many major problems he'd inherit if he were to be elected.

How? By putting a wrench in the works? By asking Bush to call Obama in for a two hour photo op? By standing there saying he's a "gambling man" and screwing with our welfare?

And Obama may be the next president too... he wasn't using this to play around with.

but there is a limit for how much someone who doesnt understand the economy can actually do. if he had financial experience, fine. but he admits he doesnt understand the economy well. and he wants to be involved? i want to help design the next spacecraft. but since i know very little about aerodynamics, heat transfer, propulsion systems, etc, maybe i shouldnt get involved and let the people who know that stuff do the work.

but thats why im rather glad he just stayed quiet during the meeting.

How? By putting a wrench in the works? By asking Bush to call Obama in for a two hour photo op? By standing there saying he's a "gambling man" and screwing with our welfare?

And Obama may be the next president too... he wasn't using this to play around with.

So the two Senators who want to be our president should just obliviously let the rest of Congress come up with plans ?

but there is a limit for how much someone who doesnt understand the economy can actually do. if he had financial experience, fine. but he admits he doesnt understand the economy well. and he wants to be involved? i want to help design the next spacecraft. but since i know very little about aerodynamics, heat transfer, propulsion systems, etc, maybe i shouldnt get involved and let the people who know that stuff do the work.

but thats why im rather glad he just stayed quiet during the meeting.

Exactly, it's not as if he interrupted the meeting. He just sat in, listened, LEARNED. How dare he try to improve his economic prowess to better prepare himself for the Presidency.

I should have. I prefer Presidents who CARE about what's going on in the economy.

You're fucking stupider than I thought if you think this thing is Bush's fault. You won't find many times that I stick up for Bush, but he warned about this years ago.

Stop being a partisan retard.

well I already thought you were an idiot so I guess you just caught up with me....

How do you figure it's NOT Bush's fault you fucking moron? Bush and the Republican CONGRESS!!

Ask the average American whose fault it is....bet they'll say BUSH!

if he warned about it then why didn't he do anything? He made executive orders to do other shit he felt was in the country's best interest....why not this? Don't give me that bullshit..... The economy spun out of control on HIS watch... that's the end of the story.... thank you and good night...

Forum List

Back