Obama just lost the election.

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Obama just lost the election in the past 24 hours. He called the current crises the worst since the depression and then told the world to call if they needed his help. That ended the election right there. Game over. Just to make sure he completely screwed up he took a cheap shot at McCain by lecturing that a President should be able to do more than one thing at a time. This cheap shot was then endlessly repeated by campaign and major media surrogates. All this during a crises. What Obama should have done was join McCain in suspending the campaign, postpone the debate and go with McCain to Washington to work out an agreement. To top if off the Democrats spread the false story that a "deal" had been done even though not one House Republican had signed on to it and the Republican House Leader had not even been briefed on the "deal". Obama will rue the day he played politics instead of putting the country first. Adios Obama. Nice knowing ya.

I thought he lost the race when Palin was nominated?

Wait, I thought he lost the race when Hillary wouldn't get out?

Wait, wait, I remember, he lost the race when he announced his candidacy as a black man named Barack Hussein Obama....

Wait, wait, I remember, he lost the race when he announced his candidacy as a black man named Barack Hussein Obama....

:clap2:

Don't you get it? He just lost the economic issue. He's a goner.

The x-factor is ACORN voter fraud.

Recall that in the last 2 elections, the libbies made serious attempts to steal the Presidency after the fact. This time they may have learned that they need to be more proactive.

Small potatoes. I predict McCain begins to pull away next week especially if the debate goes off as scheduled.

Don't you get it? He just lost the economic issue. He's a goner.

No, I don't get that.

80% of Americans are PISSED AS HELL about what is happening with the bailout, whichever way it goes, you are starting with an 80% piss factor.

Obama aligns himself wityh taxpayers, McCain aligns himself with wall street and the financial institutions. Even if McCain's "side" "wins" Obama is consistently running on a populist message.

*I* predict that Obama pulls away a bit especially if the debates go off, especially the VP and economic debate.

"The fundamentals of our economy are strong ..."

You're thinking like a New York fan who still says "Red Sucks" while the Sox are in the playoffs and the Yankees are going home.

Wake up. Obama blew it. All he had to do was tell McCain that putting "politics aside for a few days was a good idea, let's roll up our sleeves and go solve this problem". If he had done that he probably would have been the next President of United States. But instead he played politics.

The Red Sox and No, No Nanette are intertwined forever. Obama will be intertwined with, "call me if you need any help". Trust me. It'll be in the history books along side Gore's sighs. A staggering miscalculation.

"the Fundamentals Of Our Economy Are Strong ..."

$mccain-suspend.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

No, I don't get that.

80% of Americans are PISSED AS HELL about what is happening with the bailout, whichever way it goes, you are starting with an 80% piss factor.

Obama aligns himself wityh taxpayers, McCain aligns himself with wall street and the financial institutions. Even if McCain's "side" "wins" Obama is consistently running on a populist message.

*I* predict that Obama pulls away a bit especially if the debates go off, especially the VP and economic debate.

You're not paying attention. McCain is going to go against Bush/Obama/Democratic Congress/Wall Street. Obama will be aligned with Bush and giving away 700 Billion.

Prediction: Look for the plan to change from the government buying bad mortgages to loaning a much smaller amount of money to help out. Look for a change in "Mark to Market" rule which many economists says will be huge benefit. If you don't know what Mark to Market" is Google it.

Obama just lost the election in the past 24 hours. He called the current crises the worst since the depression and then told the world to call if they needed his help. That ended the election right there. Game over. Just to make sure he completely screwed up he took a cheap shot at McCain by lecturing that a President should be able to do more than one thing at a time. This cheap shot was then endlessly repeated by campaign and major media surrogates. All this during a crises. What Obama should have done was join McCain in suspending the campaign, postpone the debate and go with McCain to Washington to work out an agreement. To top if off the Democrats spread the false story that a "deal" had been done even though not one House Republican had signed on to it and the Republican House Leader had not even been briefed on the "deal". Obama will rue the day he played politics instead of putting the country first. Adios Obama. Nice knowing ya.

What a nutty post, you say Obama should have suspended his campaign and joined Mccain. Obama said he talked to the Mccain people and they mentioned that they were thinking of suspending the campaign but didnt say that it was in stone and he talked to them about making a joint statement which he thought would be a good idea and he thought they were going to call him again with details and it would happen. Mccain took it on himself to come out and make his own statement and suspend his campaign and not make contact with Obama before doing it. Obama was open about the phone calls in his interview yesterday and if its a lie then why arent the Republicans denying it. This blog is a crock of shit, If I were Mccain I would worry that he is falling behind in some battleground states and he has turned red states yellow and that crazy Palin woman is running around giving comedians too much material.

You're thinking like a New York fan who still says "Red Sucks" while the Sox are in the playoffs and the Yankees are going home.

Wake up. Obama blew it. All he had to do was tell McCain that putting "politics aside for a few days was a good idea, let's roll up our sleeves and go solve this problem". If he had done that he probably would have been the next President of United States. But instead he played politics.

The Red Sox and No, No Nanette are intertwined forever. Obama will be intertwined with, "call me if you need any help". Trust me. It'll be in the history books along side Gore's sighs. A staggering miscalculation.

Bolded=Pot meet kettle.

The bottom line is that the deal was being handled fine with out Senators McCain or Obama.

McCain is the one playing politics with his grandstanding and injecting presidential politics into the deal.

what on earth are you talking about?

he should have let mccain call the shots?

lol... yeah, right... you guys don't stop playing the ref, do ya?

THIS ISN"T A SPORTING EVENT.

You're not paying attention. McCain is going to go against Bush/Obama/Democratic Congress/Wall Street. Obama will be aligned with Bush and giving away 700 Billion.

Prediction: Look for the plan to change from the government buying bad mortgages to loaning a much smaller amount of money to help out. Look for a change in "Mark to Market" rule which many economists says will be huge benefit. If you don't know what Mark to Market" is Google it.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, which financial committees is McCain on?

The answer to this riddle is: Zero

:eusa_whistle:

Maybe it is too advanced for me.

To me it looks like McCain threw a monkeywrench into a process that no one liked, and made it worse. And it looks like he did it to get out of the debates, and to get his VP pick out of next week's debate.

It looks pretty transparent, but we'll see how it goes.

Bolded=Pot meet kettle.

The bottom line is that the deal was being handled fine with out Senators McCain or Obama.

McCain is the one playing politics with his grandstanding and injecting presidential politics into the deal.

You are forwarding Democratic and major media propaganda. The House Minority Leader stated he had not been contacted about any deal. Not one Republican House member was on board.

The Democratic leadership was not going to go forward with loaning Wall Street 700 billion dollars unless the House Republicans were on board even if they had enough Democratic votes to do so. It would have been political suicide.

According Bob Schieffer of CBS News Paulsen is the one who called McCain and pleaded with him to come to DC to save the bill by getting the conservative wing of the House on board.

Obama blew it.

He sold Babe Ruth for a cheap political shot.

Maybe it is too advanced for me.

To me it looks like McCain threw a monkeywrench into a process that no one liked, and made it worse. And it looks like he did it to get out of the debates, and to get his VP pick out of next week's debate.

It looks pretty transparent, but we'll see how it goes.

That's exactly what it looks like.

I just heard someone describe it as an "all in bet on the stupidity of the" voters in this country.

Forum List

Back