Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

What about the Jewish children murdered by Palestinian rockets shot into their neighborhoods? Are they Zionists too? I mean they live in Israel, but they didn't really pick that.

Neither did the Palestinian Children who were actually killed by Israeli attacks.. As opposed to the almost no casualties of Palestinian attacks.

But please, pleae please keep trying to make the Zionists the "victims" and keep playing that Hitler Card.

What about the Jewish children murdered by Palestinian rockets shot into their neighborhoods? Are they Zionists too? I mean they live in Israel, but they didn't really pick that.

Neither did the Palestinian Children who were actually killed by Israeli attacks.. As opposed to the almost no casualties of Palestinian attacks.

But please, pleae please keep trying to make the Zionists the "victims" and keep playing that Hitler Card.

LOL, the guy who wants to stop talking abut Hitler brings him into it again.

The Palestinian rockets are targeted at neighborhoods. The Israeli missiles are targeted at terrorists. I see why you're keen on the fearless terrorists who use their own women and children as human shields...

LOL, the guy who wants to stop talking abut Hitler brings him into it again.

The Palestinian rockets are targeted at neighborhoods. The Israeli missiles are targeted at terrorists. I see why you're keen on the fearless terrorists who use their own women and children as human shields...

Yes, yes, the Zionists have been using the old "Colatoral Damage" excuse to get away with blowing up kids since the 1980's, and no one bought it then.

There's a reason MOST of the world hates Israel...

Forum List

Back