obama just committed political suicide.

I'm waiting to hear some insightful feedback on what I presented... I connect the headlines ( dots ) to form a picture, common theme, or picture.... It is a great way to communicate the facts in a cohesive and broad way....

Our Republic is on the verge of total collapse due to the mechanations of the global progressive elites Who are taking us all back into an old diabolic world run by secular tyrants and false religion....

But that is freedom. The will to do as you want, as long as it does not harm others. Are you against freedom, and looking for shackles that bind the spirit and enslave him? And what is this false religion? Any religious belief except yours?

The pursuit of spiritual progress rather than spiritual perfection to avoid or overcome personal temptations and achieve forgiveness for our personal sins.... A govt founded in a godly ( Judeo-Christian ) moral code strives for the same ends in spiritual progress and growth as its people....:eusa_shhh:

Learn progressive parrots...and purge your progressively liberal blinders....

Why do I need forgiveness for what feels, tastes, smells good, and looks wonderful? I am not shackled by your temptations or gods, or your morals, and I am growing just fine, thank you. Only a homosexual god could have your hang ups. IMO

Our Republic is on the verge of total collapse due to the mechanations of the global progressive elites Who are taking us all back into an old diabolic world run by secular tyrants and false religion....

But that is freedom. The will to do as you want, as long as it does not harm others. Are you against freedom, and looking for shackles that bind the spirit and enslave him? And what is this false religion? Any religious belief except yours?

The pursuit of spiritual progress rather than spiritual perfection to avoid or overcome personal temptations and achieve forgiveness for our personal sins.... A govt founded in a godly ( Judeo-Christian ) moral code strives for the same ends in spiritual progress and growth as its people....:eusa_shhh:

Learn progressive parrots...and purge your progressively liberal blinders....

Why do I need forgiveness for what feels, tastes, smells good, and looks wonderful? I am not shackled by your temptations or gods, or your morals, and I am growing just fine, thank you. Only a homosexual god could have your hang ups. IMO

Yeah...Hitler, Lenin, and a few others wanted to play god, too.... Pass off perversion/immorality, and mass murder as a feel good do it situational ethics of wannabe monkey-gods....

Sure it does.... It is a choice of evolutionary thought in sexual preference or any pervers thing you think you are entitled to partake in and promote on the rest of us who think you are a sick and twisted pervert... or worse....

A freak genetic natural selection wherein one becomes very sexually confused, and can't help mutilating oneself in a obsessive frenzy to resolve the sexual emotional turmoil....

Here is a scientific evolution theory for you to contemplate...

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/g...ornGayHoax.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back