obama just committed political suicide.

Remember when these Far Right Reactionaries were posting poll after poll every other day CBS, NYT, CNN, ABC, NBC...when Obama's numbers were low?

Now watch 'em.

:lol:

Remember when these Far Right Reactionaries were posting poll after poll every other day CBS, NYT, CNN, ABC, NBC...when Obama's numbers were low?

Now watch 'em.

On this issue anyone that shows a poll that shows more tha half of America supporting any gun control I find that poll misleading.

Now watch 'em.

Yep I sure do. The low Obama numbers from LEFT WING MEDIA OUTLETS!

Your almost too easy:lol:

Congress isn't Obama. Clinton was reelected with a hostile Congress.

Just keep thinking obamas a sure thing peple are slowly becoming fed up with obama, and obama isn't clinton.

Look over my posts. I don't think Obama is a sure thing in 2012. With a weak economy he will probably lose, with a strong economy a centrist GOP like Romney or Daniels will probably beat him.

I'm just pointing out that a hostile congress has never meant 100% chance if defeat. Reagan was reelected, as was Clinton with a hostile Congress.

I still think that if the regulations proposed are not overly draconian, it likely won't hurt him. The NRA was never going to support him regardless.

Last edited:
For those of you who were somehow having wet dreams about another 4 years of obama as president may just have that dream killed if obama does what he says he will do. Any new law or changes made to existing laws will kill his dreams of a second term. I will add remembr what happen with the democrats when they started playing with guns in 1996

Obama To Push Gun Control Soon
NRA-ILA :: Obama To Push Gun Control Soon

In 1996?

You mean when Clinton got re-elected in a landslide, and the Dems picked up 8 seats in the house?

I don't think that Obama could get a serious gun control bill passed, even if that's what he wanted to do.

The most he could do is some watered down useless bill like the Brady Bill - and that would be a huge victory for him, and definitely get him points towards his re-election.

But I doubt that will happen either.

Gun control makes sense. If President Obama has the balls to push gun control, more power to him. It is the right thing to do.

How does that gun control in england work? It's amazing with all the guns out of the hands of the citizens of britian that people are still killed with guns.

Having done this more times than I can remember over the past nine years - so I will not do it again - check out those stats. I think you'll find the US is wanting...big time...

There'll be no gun ban, but there will be a proposal for a limit to magazine size.

Aw, you just ruined the right wing extremist's hyperbolic party!

If you'll recall, it was the rabid left wing representatives that politicized the Tuscon shooting with new calls for gun control.

If discussing a constitutional rights along with the POTUS's agenda is right wing extremist hyperbolic party, well...you're naive.

They are passing laws to restrict ammo manufacturing as well as reloading ammunition. I did not realize so many people are not paying attention.

At least Obama is creating jobs in the short term, gun sales are going through the roof.

Now watch 'em.

On this issue anyone that shows a poll that shows more tha half of America supporting any gun control I find that poll misleading.

So you simply dismiss any poll that doesn't confirm your presumptions or preconceptions?

Now watch 'em.

So you simply dismiss any poll that doesn't confirm your presumptions or preconceptions?

Any poll is correct, any poll showing most people support any gun control is misleading.

For that matter, all polls are misleading, and some are just pure bullshit.

Any poll is correct, any poll showing most people support any gun control is misleading.

For that matter, all polls are misleading, and some are just pure bullshit.

Huh?
Way to hedge your bets!

Has there been a poll that shows that 'any poll showing most people support any gun control is misleading'.

What I don't understand is the gun lobbyists apparent opposition to any sort of control.
I would have thought it would be in their best interest to take control of the debate and make proposals to protect responsible gun owners (read; citizens) from criminals and lunatics.

About time somebody used their noggin...good on ya 'Bama...

Only one problem. ALL studies show............

More gun control = increase in violent crime in that area
Looser gun control = decrease in violent crime in that area

Thats well documented. The most violent, dangerous areas in the country are prisons. They have zero guns. The most heavily armed buildings outside military/police are gun stores. Rarely, if ever, do you hear of a gun store getting robbed or violent crime inside them.

Lefties are simply wrong on this. Utah has amongt the loosest gun laws. And enjoy one of the lowest crime rates. Cali, Illinois, NJ, NY have among the strictest gun laws. And see the most violence. Hmmmm:doubt:

But, if Obama is considering going after guns, I say bring on the political fight. We'll win by a landslide.

Forum List

Back