obama just committed political suicide.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
For those of you who were somehow having wet dreams about another 4 years of obama as president may just have that dream killed if obama does what he says he will do. Any new law or changes made to existing laws will kill his dreams of a second term. I will add remembr what happen with the democrats when they started playing with guns in 1996

Obama To Push Gun Control Soon
NRA-ILA :: Obama To Push Gun Control Soon

Obama killed his chances for a second term 6 months into his Presidency...

Gun control makes sense. If President Obama has the balls to push gun control, more power to him. It is the right thing to do.

How does that gun control in england work? It's amazing with all the guns out of the hands of the citizens of britian that people are still killed with guns.

*shrug*

I'll believe it when I see it. Makes no sense that he would try for any sort of controversial gun control bill with the current makeup of the congress. It'll be near impossible to pass.

Plus, I take anything I read from a special interest group website with a large grain of salt. The whole article can be summed up as "We think Obama might decide to make a decision on whether or not he wants to think about starting to create some possible gun control legislation". Rumor based on innuedo based on speculation. I'll wait to see if it actually comes to pass, and more importantly what exactly it is, before deciding whether or not it's a good idea.

We have the rest of this year to see exactly where the reactionaries that were elected to Congress last October will do for this country.

By that time most, if not all challengers of Obama will be known and the state of the economy will be known.

So by Christmas we'll see if this Far Right Reactionary thread has any merit to it or not.

Until then, I'll be laughing silently and outload at the reactionaries of the Right.

We have the rest of this year to see exactly where the reactionaries that were elected to Congress last October will do for this country.

By that time most, if not all challengers of Obama will be known and the state of the economy will be known.

So by Christmas we'll see if this Far Right Reactionary thread has any merit to it or not.

Until then, I'll be laughing silently and outload at the reactionaries of the Right.

If this issue does come up....it's dead on arrival in Congress....and I'm sure most mainstream liberals are not for this kind of legislation either. So you just keep laughing your ass off silently, Marc.

Forum List

Back