Obama just broke a record.

Four Wars? That is terrible

No President has ever had us involved in four wars before

How many soldiers were killed in these four wars last week? It must have been a bloodbath of epic proportions?
Right. Because thousands of troops weren't killed it's ok. I'm sure you Liberals will be falling all over yourselves to provide cover for The Boy Kings' 4 wars.

Meanwhile we got this thing called "The Constitution", you may have heard of it.

The Kenyan Tyrant Obama needs to be impeached.

Thats the jist of it

American soldiers are not being killed

A Declaration of War hasn't been made in over 60 years. Why the sudden interest in the Constitution?

RW...a war is any hostile action between nations. Soldiers don't have to die for there to be an act of war. Read a dictionary.

RW...a war is any hostile action between nations. Soldiers don't have to die for there to be an act of war. Read a dictionary.

No it isn't. There are military skirmishes that occur all the time

Frankly, Americans do not get upset about military actions until our boys start to come home in body bags. Until then, save me from your four wars outrage

Frankly, Americans do not get upset about military actions until our boys start to come home in body bags. Until then, save me from your four wars outrage

would you be so kind as to look up the definition of the word war, then post it here, and then repeat what you just said so we can all laugh at you? Thanks.

I find it funny that so many who supported Bush in his wars now bash Obama. At the same time, it is funny that Obama and the Dems campaigned against the wars but now continue them. As much as you want to bitch about this, had McCain been elected, he would have done exactly what Obama has done. Here is the funny part, the Dems would be doing the bitching, and you guys would be in support of the war effort since it was McCain's wars. Yes, there are a few here that don't fit that bill, but most of you do. What it all boils down to is that your all full of shit and just hate the opposing party so much that all of you will bash the other side incessantly in support of your own party.

that is true to an extent....

speaking for myself......

I personally am pissed because obama or any pres. in his position, gets one, that is he gets one Libya, one surge etc. as we have enough going on.

Libya is a fucking joke, no other way to put it.

Yemen , is entirely different and can be and may well be on its way to destabilizing the region.

I would have zero issue with and applaud heartily ,( and said so before libya as Yemen was heating up) if obama had decided to send in troops, even if covertly to assist Saleh or someone else who would then become "our Son of a Bitch" in Yemen...and keep Yemen out of AQ and their off shoots hands AND stymie Shi'ite Iranian moves in that region.

Instead?

he wasted it on Qaddafi duck........

Last edited:

would you be so kind as to look up the definition of the word war, then post it here, and then repeat what you just said so we can all laugh at you? Thanks.

The US is not ruled or regulated by the Dictionary

For anyone bothering to pay attention, we've been doing bombing in Yemen for a long time now.

In fact, I posted an article on the subject almost a year ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lt-on-terrorism-widens-on-two-continents.html

Also, we're in Yemen with permission from the government. We're fighting Al Qaeda in Yemen.

But don't let me get in the way of your rant. After all, it's nice that some of you have finally decided to pay attention to what we're doing overseas. Too bad you waited until President Obama got into office.

And to not play spoiler further, but we're in a lot more than four countries fighting Al Qaeda for the record. Now you can proceed back to your regularly scheduled spewing.

For anyone bothering to pay attention, we've been doing bombing in Yemen for a long time now.

In fact, I posted an article on the subject almost a year ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lt-on-terrorism-widens-on-two-continents.html

Also, we're in Yemen with permission from the government. We're fighting Al Qaeda in Yemen.

But don't let me get in the way of your rant. After all, it's nice that some of you have finally decided to pay attention to what we're doing overseas. Too bad you waited until President Obama got into office.
But we support them in Libya? Explain that.

Iraq and Afghanistan should be a no brainer. Get out.

Everything else should be handled from the air or with Spook units.

And your expertise on waging war is....what exactly? Because it's probably about the only thing I agree with Obama about. Do what is right not what is popular. We're there for a reason.... whether Americans understand those reasons is, frankly, immaterial.

I find it funny that so many who supported Bush in his wars now bash Obama. At the same time, it is funny that Obama and the Dems campaigned against the wars but now continue them. As much as you want to bitch about this, had McCain been elected, he would have done exactly what Obama has done. Here is the funny part, the Dems would be doing the bitching, and you guys would be in support of the war effort since it was McCain's wars. Yes, there are a few here that don't fit that bill, but most of you do. What it all boils down to is that your all full of shit and just hate the opposing party so much that all of you will bash the other side incessantly in support of your own party.

Is it always wrong to point out what's currently wrong if that makes you logically inconsistent with your past actions? I'm just trying to take what you are saying to its logical conclusion. I know you're fed up with hypocrisy, but what is the practical effect of what you're asking for?

Is there nothing that distinguishes the one behavior from the other for you? Perhaps with the passage of time a person is able to better identify their opinion of a given topic or perhaps they feel that the current practitioner of the policy is incompetent and didn't feel that way about the other.

But I don't think the proper answer is to just shut up when you see something is wrong.

How many soldiers were killed in these four wars last week? It must have been a bloodbath of epic proportions?

That doesn't make any difference to you. Before 2008, you were ranting and raving about Iraq and Afghanistan like it was the second coming Vietnam. Never mind that the total death toll even three years later is a mere fraction of Vietnam. So, body count is not really your standard. Political hackery is your standard.

First US President to lead four wars simultaneously. Next up: Yemen.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has intensified the American covert war in Yemen, exploiting a growing power vacuum in the country to strike at militant suspects with armed drones and fighter jets, according to American officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html?_r=1&hp

No Syria yet...guess that'll be the grand finale.

Yah think he's trying to bleed us dry???? We're running out of bombs.

The Generals are saying our military is almost at the point of mission failure.

Right. Because thousands of troops weren't killed it's ok. I'm sure you Liberals will be falling all over yourselves to provide cover for The Boy Kings' 4 wars.

Meanwhile we got this thing called "The Constitution", you may have heard of it.

Thats the jist of it

A Declaration of War hasn't been made in over 60 years. Why the sudden interest in the Constitution?
I could turn that question around to you as well. When "Dubya" was President you cared about the Constitution being "shredded" but not now?

I'm all for both Bush and Obama being tried for any crimes committed during their respective administrations.

:lame2:

Now you wanna say cuz Bush did it why can't Obama.

Oh, and another thing. McCain had no chance, but if he had been elected there is no way he would have done exactly what Obama has done.

Thats the jist of it

Bush went to congress. Obama didn't. Which one went around the Constitution??

In Feb - April time frame soldiers died.

in Iraq 8 died.

In March alone 36 Army, Navy, and Marines died in Afghanistan.

Our American soldiers are still being killed, you're just not hearing about it. Every week here at Ft Campbell we hear about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back