Obama just broke a record.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
First US President to lead four wars simultaneously. Next up: Yemen.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has intensified the American covert war in Yemen, exploiting a growing power vacuum in the country to strike at militant suspects with armed drones and fighter jets, according to American officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html?_r=1&hp

No Syria yet...guess that'll be the grand finale.

Last edited:
First US President to lead four wars simultaneously. Next up: Yemen.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has intensified the American covert war in Yemen, exploiting a growing power vacuum in the country to strike at militant suspects with armed drones and fighter jets, according to American officials.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html?_r=1&hp

No Syria yet...guess that'll be the grand finale.

You forgot Pakistan.

That is not the only record

He has spent more money in one term than any of President.

Remember the whine from the left that Bush had a deficit of 8 trillion in 8 years? Obama is set to hit what 6 trillion in 4? And not a peep from his supporters. In fact several have said that since he is spending all this borrowed money IN the Country that is good.

His supporters are brain washed idiots.

I find it funny that so many who supported Bush in his wars now bash Obama. At the same time, it is funny that Obama and the Dems campaigned against the wars but now continue them. As much as you want to bitch about this, had McCain been elected, he would have done exactly what Obama has done. Here is the funny part, the Dems would be doing the bitching, and you guys would be in support of the war effort since it was McCain's wars. Yes, there are a few here that don't fit that bill, but most of you do. What it all boils down to is that your all full of shit and just hate the opposing party so much that all of you will bash the other side incessantly in support of your own party.

I find it funny that so many who supported Bush in his wars now bash Obama. At the same time, it is funny that Obama and the Dems campaigned against the wars but now continue them. As much as you want to bitch about this, had McCain been elected, he would have done exactly what Obama has done. Here is the funny part, the Dems would be doing the bitching, and you guys would be in support of the war effort since it was McCain's wars. Yes, there are a few here that don't fit that bill, but most of you do. What it all boils down to is that your all full of shit and just hate the opposing party so much that all of you will bash the other side incessantly in support of your own party.

The point is he was elected because the faithful thought he would stop the wars, close Gitmo, stop rendition and save the economy. It does not matter one whit that conservatives might think certain wars are justified. It matters that Obama was elected to stop the wars, cut the deficit and save the economy.

He has started a new war and has another planned already. He did not close Gitmo, he strengthened the Patriot Act, still uses rendition, spent a trillion paying off his buddies that got him elected while the economy suck deeper down. And has spent money almost twice as fast as Bush.

And his faithful? They don't care. They ignore reality and make excuses for every lie he has told and pretend he is not worse then Bush whom they condemned.

The point is the left spent 8 years HOWLING about how much Bush spent, Obama is spending even more faster and they do not care. The point is the left HOWLED for 8 years about 2 wars they said were not justified and they do not care that Obama escalated one, did not stop the other and is in the process of starting 2 more ( all with out Congressional approval).

The POINT is his faithful are either brain damaged, liars or ignorant. The partisan hacks are those that still support Obama after all the lies, all the money he has spent ( on his buddies) and the fact he is creating 2 MORE WARS.

Bush had very little support for his wars... that's why he was massively unpopular, of course you can disagree because what I said is true, but whatever man.

First, you have to prove that our approval of Bush, if it existed, was unconditional. That will be a lot harder to do than you might think. Personally, I believe we should have gone in, got rid of the Taliban, and Saddam, and left. I had major problems with the nation building thing when we we started arming warlords in Afghanistan, and then when we went in and removed local officials that were elected after Saddam was ousted in Iraq.

Second, you have to show how what Obama is doing is either just like what Bush did so that we have no reason to object, which is going to be really hard. But I welcome you to prove to me that when Obama attacked Libya he had a solid reason to suspect that they had recently attacked the United States and broad international support and outrage as a result of that attack like when we invaded Afghanistan. or more than 50 countries in a coalition, multiple UN resolutions, and wide, bipartisan, support from multiple votes in Congress.

I won't hold my breath.

Bush had very little support for his wars... that's why he was massively unpopular, of course you can disagree because what I said is true, but whatever man.

Do you live on the same planet as the rest of us?

Only because Senator Obama opposed Bush on almost every front including the war. Does not matter is we should be in them, Obama is doing what he was against before he took office and even immediately after. If you opposed Bush going to war, at least be consistent and oppose Obama. If not, you are simply a partisan drone.

Only because Senator Obama opposed Bush on almost every front including the war. Does not matter is we should be in them, Obama is doing what he was against before he took office and even immediately after. If you opposed Bush going to war, at least be consistent and oppose Obama. If not, you are simply a partisan drone.

Well, they wiggle off the opposing Obama by saying that it's all Bush's fault.

But you are right, if you oppose it, oppose it. If you supported Bush's stance on Iraq and Afghanistan, support Obama's.

Anything else is hypocritical.

Iraq and Afghanistan should be a no brainer. Get out.

Everything else should be handled from the air or with Spook units.

Four Wars? That is terrible

No President has ever had us involved in four wars before

How many soldiers were killed in these four wars last week? It must have been a bloodbath of epic proportions?

Four Wars? That is terrible

No President has ever had us involved in four wars before

How many soldiers were killed in these four wars last week? It must have been a bloodbath of epic proportions?
Right. Because thousands of troops weren't killed it's ok. I'm sure you Liberals will be falling all over yourselves to provide cover for The Boy Kings' 4 wars.

Meanwhile we got this thing called "The Constitution", you may have heard of it.

The Kenyan Tyrant Obama needs to be impeached.

Forum List

Back