Obama "Judge me by the people I surround myself with"

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Tim Geithner - Tax cheat

Kathleen Sebelius - Tax cheat

Tom Dascle - Tax cheat

Kevin Jennings - Safe School Czar - cofounder and executive director of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), told attendees at a GLSEN conference over a decade ago that he looked forward to the day when promoting homosexuality in schools will be seen in a positive light. (See the remarks here) Also BROKE LAW, as a teacher by NOT notifying authorities of a sexual relationship between one of his male students, and an adult male.

Van Jones - Green Jobs Czar - Admitted racist, avowed communist

John Holdren - Science Czar - Supports FORCED Sterylization, and the drugging of drinking water

Cass Sunstein - Regulatory Czar - Wants to ban hunting, ban guns, give animals lawyers, and the right to sue. Monitor, and control internet blogging etc.

Mark Lloyd - FCC Diversity Czar - Hugo Chavez admirer, and racist who wants qualified whites to step down to make room for minorities and gays, AND also wants to silence free speech (opposing views) conservative radio, by implementing a 100% tax on talk radio operating costs..

Harold Koh - State Dept Legal Advisor - Says "Sharia Law could apply to disputes in US courts"

Adolfo Carrion - Urban Czar - Pocketed thousands of dollars in campaign cash from city developers whose projects he approved or funded with taxpayers' money.

Michelle Obama - Oversaw patient dumping scheme for profit, as the vice president Of University of Chicago Hospital, where she also coincidently went from 100K to over 300K promotion upon Barack Obama becoming state senator.

Tony Rezko - Chicago Slum lord, Convicted on 16 counts of corruption

Jeremiah Wright - Obama spiritual mentor 20 years, who promoted anti-government, anti-white sentiment.

ACORN - Corrupt federally funded organization, who Obama gave 800K to, and who Obama lawyered for, and benefitted from politically. Fraudulant voter registration drives. Recently exposed advising a pimp , and prostituute on how to bring in minors from other countries for purposes of prostitution, how to get illegal tax breaks, and how to stash away profits.

William Ayers - Weather Underground domestic terrorist who Obama partnered with (Chicago Annenberg Challenge) (Woods Fund) on radical left projects with the intent of indocrtinating youth.Obama also launched his bid for Chicago senate from Ayers home.

cid000e01c93a98e63e6aa0.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Like my dear old Daddy used to tell me, "Boy, you are judged by the company you keep..."

Ok i have and my judgement is...Hopey Changey Land has become a land of bizarre Loons. My God,three more years of this Loony Hopey Changey Malaise? Yikes!

Ok i have and my judgement is...Hopey Changey Land has become a land of bizarre Loons. My God,three more years of this Loony Hopey Changey Malaise? Yikes!

The 'O' [Meaning OPARAH] Had alot of CLOUT with the IOC didn't it?

Yeah...Judge him by his associations indeed. The IOC didn't find it amusing, nor fascinating...

Chicago was the FIRST to be rebuffed.

GOOD.

Forum List

Back